New to Bjork's music: What's her best album according to Sup Forums?

New to Bjork's music: What's her best album according to Sup Forums?

Vespertine is my favorite but you should also listen to homogenic

don't know what it is ''''''''according to Sup Forums''''''''' but my favourite has always been homogenic

It's an eternal tie between Biophilia and the two versions of vulnicura.

Though Medulla is easily her most well done concept album.

whatever you do dont listen to post or debut, they're bad. anything after that should be fine

Vespertine and Post. Homogenic is overrated. Or maybe I've just listened to it too many times.

Debut is the best one. But nice try, pleb.

Vespertine > Vulnicura > Homogenic > Debut > Post > Biophilia > Medulla > Volta

this

dont listen to anons in this thread OP

mainly the 3 most praised Bjork albums are Homogenic, Vespertine, and Post, but you should certainly check out most of the others

Post is overrated. It's all over the place and only has three decent songs.

Post and Homogenic are quintessential.

Her first 4 are probably the most essential, though for my money Debut's her worst and I'm not super crazy about Vespertine. Still, general consensus would lead in that general direction. After that, things get a bit more divided but it's worth checking out and forming an opinion on.

Post and Homogenic are her only good albums. Everything else is derivative bleep bloop garbage.

Post hasn't got a bad song

Youve been flirting and i miss you are painfully forgettable. Half the album feels like b-sides intertwined with decent-good tracks.

I respectfully disagree

This is incorrect
Both are incredible
Her worst by a margin is Volta
The rest is golden

Don't listen to this rockist fuck. Both are amazing pop albums with trip hop and downtempo elements mixed in perfectly.

Homogenic, Post, Debut.

Sup Forums will tell you chronologically for every artist a lot of the time when it doesn't make sense (I've seen radiohead be rec'd chronologically, and nick cave, which is absurd).
But chronologically is definitely a good way to go with Bjork.

I go chronologically with every artist and it's unironically the best way to get into them

I agree with you, but you don't know what rockist means

I hear this all the time but there's lots of artists where that wouldn't work.
Early Tom Waits and late Tom Waits are completely different, same with Sonic Youth, etc

I've only listened to Debut and Post and their both really good. I do plan on listening to the rest but for now Debut > Post is where I'm at

The Sugarcubes - Life's Too Good

I've no idea