Why didn't it do well in the theaters?

Why didn't it do well in the theaters?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JKe9ED7RFBs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

White feminists

Institutional racism

The film was alright. 7/10

May have something to do with how the film's starring actor/director and his friend raped an unconscious white woman

>Accused of rape
>Charges get dropped
>Still a rapist

Guess the courts don't matter when it comes to rape.

the very existence of bantu scum is rape of the earth

Nothing can stop Madea.

Because nobody really wanted this movie except Nate Parker. White people aren't gonna pay $15 dollars to sit in a theater and get lectured about how awful we are. And black people aren't gonna pay $15 to sit in a theater and watch slaves get abused, rise up briefly, and then get massacred. The historical significance of the event is obvious, but that's a classroom discussion, there just aren't that many people that want to watch a dramatization of events like this. And for those who do, "Django Unchained" is much more fun.

Who the fuck even cares about this white guilt shit? Also I hope the nigger gets an Oscar. I want to see SJWs squirm when they find out they shilled for a rapist to win.

Because theatres tend to have a stage, not a cinema screen.

This is the objectively correct answer
Moonlight has much better odds at this point

and 12 years was best picture winner not even 4 years ago. why pay for a bargain bin version of that made by an amateur?

Man Exposes Movie Theater For Reportedly Telling People "Birth Of A Nation" Was Sold Out When It

youtube.com/watch?v=JKe9ED7RFBs

typical racists shits that's why

racist white people

Wow user that is incredibly unsensitive and racist. It's 2016.

black people can't rape whites who are in a position of privilege

It's ok this nigger raped a woman, because blacks are disadvantaged and ignorant. They literally don't know right from wrong.

Niggers don't know any better. It's not their fault.

I'm imagining Krager on his raw bloody knees in front of the computer, furiously whipping himself, masturbating, and reading racist Sup Forums posts, & getting off all at the same time.

nobody cares about niggers

rape

Is it?