Got my wisdom teeth pulled out plus a molar way in the back. 5 teeth total

Got my wisdom teeth pulled out plus a molar way in the back. 5 teeth total.
My dentist must not like me because I received 20 7.5 hydrocodone tablets.
My question to you is this: Is cold water extraction worth it?
I'm in a lot of pain and have the next few days off of work so I wanna get fucked up.
I also probably need these to last a bit.
So what should I do?
Also nigger hate thread.

Bump

just go out there and get some harder drugs. Morphine is $30 a pill her for 8 mgs. No need to shoot it, it's strong enough on it's own.

Pills are never worth it.

I never do them man. Actually need them for my teeth pain. Plus once they're done, I'm done. I would never seek them out illegally.
Stop being a fag.

with this article i can't till if it's a ylyl or a hate thread

No, that's for niggers.

OP here.
I'm treating it as both tbh

lol I think every addict in my small podunk ass town is white

the dealers are black of course, that's what dealers are.

>Is cold water extraction worth it

i would say no. you could take all 20 and your liver would be fine, if it's healthy.

this one is just sad

a safe space for niggers

Whatever, nigger lover.

It's pretty healthy for the most part I guess. Drank a lot in college but that's pretty normal I feel.
I wanted to take a few shot of whiskey tho with them so I feel like cwe might be worth it?

Yea every addict i know is white too.

>nigger kills jew
>jews still don't care

seriously wtf

For shame Andrew!

if you just take 3 or so with a few shots you'll be fine. i wouldn't go eating them all then drinking.

i've consumed 48750mg acetaminophen in 4 days several times and am ok so far. ymmv

God damn dude. What are you running from? Who hurt you?

i was just being stupid using up my 150 monthly percocets in less than a week. got it under control now. don't want to destroy my liver.

I went to college with the dude on the right (Peter). Didn't really know him that well as he was a couple of years older than me but I always thought he was a turd. But then he did that shit. so who knows?