Nigri or Turney. Who's hotter?

Nigri or Turney. Who's hotter?

Niggeri now post Paterson content

Nigri by far, she uses way less makeup

Turney as in Meg Turney from roosterteeth? At least I think that's where she's from?

>Nigri vs Turney
>being this beta to not involve Kate Sarkissian

Yes.

Then you know my answer. fuck I just thought of it, been years since I actually watched rvb.

>JN
>less makeup
>my fucking sides
are there any pics of either without any makeup at all?

they have so much silicone on then they shouldnt even be considered human anymore tbh.
They have a bit of flesh on their silicone.

Meg has phat ass.

wrong image friendo

>star
>wars
>not
>trek
fuck this I'm out

>not Elyse master race
surrounded by faggotry

I'd let either of them sit on my face tbqh

I'd pump a load into both of them

Nigri all the way. Her face is sexier.

Meg turney aged like 20 years since she left sourcefed, without makeup she actually looks like and old woman

nigri, but id pee in both their butts

is that a hair on nigri's butt?

Meg's ass is amazing.

theres never any full shots of meg , shes always sitting because she has short stubby legs and it's not a good look...she also has ventriloquest dummy lines on her mouth makes her look like a teacher, and not the hot kind

What is she wearing?

Meg. Not even close.

virgin killer sweater
meme gear like the cat swimsuit, or the keyhole sweater

It is a hair. Nice spot! Also checked.

Thanks user

*facepalm* ....sadly m8 the internet is a cruel place , i feel for you. but TBH its best to just let it go , and dissolve naturally . no one will care in like 2-3 days unless you make it a big deal. i personally like to think the entirety of the internet has ADHD , after something catches its eye and they have a big laugh , it dissolves away into obscurity. the internet will always remember and whatnot , buttt after the first round of keks it will most likely never be brought up again

Fuck yeah! Elyse is so fucking hot and funny

I also thought Ashley was way hotter than Meg anyday