When asked by Attitude magazine if he's had sex with men, Tom Hardy replied, "As a boy? Of course I have...

>When asked by Attitude magazine if he's had sex with men, Tom Hardy replied, "As a boy? Of course I have. I'm an actor for f**k's sake. I'm an artist. I've played with everything and everyone. But I'm not into men sexually. I love the form and the physicality but the gay-sex bit does nothing for me."

>As a boy

wait.. wat?
Is Tom Hardy a FtM transsexual?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1wfw5KqIPJ0
youtube.com/watch?v=r1uV0auUYEU
imgur.com/a/fBnzQ
imgur.com/a/Yn5R8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

OP are you inbred or just an idiot.

He's just British. Islam will correct this.

As a boy? Of course I'm an idiot. I'm a Sup Forums poster for f**k's sake. I'm user. I've played with everycopy and everypasta. But I'm not into memeing. I love the form and the autism but the gay-sex bit does nothing for me.

Fair enough

All actors are gay. No exceptions. If they're not predominantly gay they've still fucked men and like Tom say they like the physicality and form of men. Appreciating men in such a way is part of being an actor; you can't immerse yourself into a character until you understand them completely, and understanding their entire body and sexuality to the point of sexual intercourse with them.

To be an actor you need to love and appreciate and understand every single detail about your gender. What it's like to get a no-homo boner from a hot guy and knowing what jizz in your ass feels like are part of that.

the part they leave out is that in the UK being a faggot is standard practice as a boy and growing up and going to college

I dont get it, it doesnt happen accidentally. You choose to have gay sex.

im 24 and havent had a moment of intimacy my entire life

>ywn see Tom Hardy get his pert bubblebutt plowed by a fat cock

Why fucking live

That's a big arse

ive made out and fingered a girl but i also have never felt a intimate moment in my life

no, not really

Fair enough

It's the same in all Islamist countries.

huh?
What don't you get?
Of course you choose to and its not accidental, no one claimed otherwise.
He didn't say he tripped and fell dick-first into an asshole, so I don't get your point.

>Big Guy
>not a top

just go gay brah

That explains all the sexual tension in this scene

youtube.com/watch?v=1wfw5KqIPJ0

youtube.com/watch?v=r1uV0auUYEU

>as a boy
What did he mean by this?

>mfw

He meant
>as a young male
you memeing fuck

FYI most male actors (with actual talent) have homosexual tendencies, or are at least closeted, i.e. Kevin Spacey.

Even guys like Marlon Brando and James Dean who were the icons of masculinity in the '50s used to perform BDSM and shit on each other.

>New book claims James Dean was in love with Marlon Brando and they become lovers - but it was a twisted S&M affair

>Brando was 'only in love with Brando' and would make Dean loiter outside his apartment in the desperate hope his idol would invite him in for sex

>When Dean first met Brando, in 1949, he told him he was 'his biggest fan' and the two kissed

>Dean showed Rogers Brackett, a Manhattan advertising executive who was his on-off boyfriend, how Brando stubbed out cigarettes oh him

>Book, called James Dean: Tomorrow Never Comes, also claims Dean had a gay threesome with Walt Disney and My Fair Lady director George Cukor

He used to be a crackhead, he probably sucked sick for some cash or smack.

>suck sick

>also claims Dean had a gay threesome with Walt Disney
woah wh-
>and My Fair Lady director George Cukor
oh okay

*slow claps*

*steps out of the shadows*

Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material...

But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps? Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme.

And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.

See you on the boards...

What kind of supreme straightfaggot wouldn't want to at least rub dicks with prime Brando though?

>ywn get plowed in the ass by Tom Hardy until he cums deep into your poop shoot, and hold it in until you get home and freeze it into a poo & cumsickle that you can enjoy later.

no homo though right

not even memeing, but leaking out the cum later is so good

I volunteer my fat cock

pics

Me on the right

enjoy your aids

>being delusional

*teleports behind you*

Brett Michaels really let himself go

actually now that I think of it he always looked sort of sketchy

>, "As a boy? Of course I have. I'm an actor for f**k's sake.
Hollywood pedos confirmed

Spacey is not closeted.

Oh okay imgur.com/a/fBnzQ

Oh my

Can I see boipucci?

Yeah alright then. imgur.com/a/Yn5R8

user you're a top-tier qt3.14

Please make a /soc/ thread and post moar, and link it pls

Aw thanks, I'm in here

A feeling most of us can relate to.

>James Dean was in love with Marlon Brando

JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE

Kek

I like how everyone just believes a quote on here like it's a fact.

Hardy has been asked the same question after and he denied everytime, explaining the context and that he never did any sexual physical act with an another man in his life.

It's just a reporter with a clickbaity mind who spread that shit like wildfire.

Same like everyone in high school somehow believed that Marilyn Manson removed a few of his ribs so he can suck his dick.
We as humans love to spread negative rumors which can affect others heavily (The Hunt)

Go back to tumblr

spacey used to look a bit like lance henriksen

m-moar

>this is the regular Sup Forums poster
nghhhhh

Nice Quads.

Saying as a boy he probably meant when he was younger.

There's nothing wrong with exploring your sexuality if that's what you want to do, provided its between two consenting people over the legal age.

If that's what he did, only to find out it did nothing for him, then more power to him.

My misses fucked another girl to see what it was like, felt no desire to do it again and got on with her life. Why is this any different?

Friend of mine was his housemate whilst at drama school. Told me he regularly brought back fuccbois.

>all actors
come on bro everything else was fine

>But I'm not into men sexually. I love the form and the physicality but the gay-sex bit does nothing for me

who is lying? why is everyone a friend of everyone housemate

I think I'm going to go to drama school

Let us have a gay hardy thread here

I'm pretty ashamed of you Sup Forums for not thinking of this before me

>Ah you think gay sex is your lifestyle? You merely adopted the fagotry. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn't see a vagina until I was already a man, by then it was nothing to me but another hole!

Fuck off they aren't faggots

>When asked by Attitude magazine if he's had sex with men, Tom Hardy replied, "As a boy? Of course I have. Because I'm queer. I'm gay. I'm homosexual. I'm a poof, I'm a poofter, I'm a ponce. I'm a bumboy, baddieboy, backside artist, bugger. I'm bent. I am that arsebandit. I lift those shirts. I'm a faggot-ass, fudge-packing, shit-stabbing uphill gardener. I dine at the downstairs restaurant, I dance at the other end of the ballroom. I'm Moses and the parting of the red cheeks. I fuck and I am fucked. I suck and I am sucked. I rim them and wank them, and every single man's had the fucking time of his life."

>Walt Disney

I don't buy it

The British are known to sexually harass young boys as a form of hazing.

what the fuck is wrong with you?

I am 23 and I never even held eye contact with a girl for more than 4 seconds straight, let alone anything physical whatsoever.

Let your normie mind wonder in confusion, I feed off of that kind of shit.

Haaa crossover

kek

>this is the current state of Sup Forums

nice

pretty edgy m8

Fuck off fa/tv/irgin

a-okay 100

can someone shoop the watch it hands here?
and checked

What hapened here?

Don't you have some aids you should be catching?

What happened here?

I chuckled

>ywn kiss and lick his dick sucking lips

JDIMSA

Please d-delete this

A man should not have an ass this good looking

Most actors done homo in movies at least.
Check your fav actor filmography.

I'm 24; had a bunch of sex, done it all: true intimacy/romance to one night stands to bdsm. I'm 3 years celibate because there are always inextricable negative consequences.

Pursue math, philosophy and statesmanship instead. You will truly lead a happier life.

I want this.

I'm ashamed to have understood all of that

You would probably consider me a normie because I've had women interested in me that I've never pursued anything with because they were 3/10s - 5/10s, but we're still in the same boat. 21 virgin no gf ever no intimacy ever. I've kissed a few girls on nights out but it was literally only because they wanted it, and I've went throught with it because I didn't wanna look weird for rejecting them.
It's all meaningless