Let's settle this once and for all, Sup Forums, The Middle or Modern Family? Which is better and why? Discuss!

Let's settle this once and for all, Sup Forums, The Middle or Modern Family? Which is better and why? Discuss!

w2c jew gf?
serious replies only

Are all jewesses this hairy?

They're both completely middle of the road now. Modern Family had a much higher peak however. Modern Family was pretty fresh when they got the Workaholics guy on there, but it got stale again when they got rid of him.

>((((((((((((Jewish))))))))))))) ''''''''''''''''''''''''Females''''''''''''''''''''''

>better
>no
>just no

I feel that Modern Family often comes across as better, but that's a surface image. The family itself is very well off, so they can have silly adventures and shenanigans without having to rely on the fact that the show is about being a family. I think that when they have guest stars they feel very underutilized or too on the nose.

I'd say the Middle is a better show overall because it feels more like a modern low class family trying to get by without collapsing into divorce and abuse. They all love each other but they're all stuck in a shitty place and they have a hard time rising out of it together. The Middle uses its guest stars pretty well and makes them feel like characters. It feels more My Name is Early by way of Malcolm in the Middle

>low class
>comfortably living on shitty manual labor jobs
>all the kids going to college
Lol, Americans.

Both are garbage with almost nothing to laugh about

Damn Sue's getting pretty hot

>shitty manual labor jobs
Aren't they a Foreman and a Car Salesman? That's not "shitty manual labor"

She always was. Have you not seen Party Down?

Wait a minute that armpit...

B A S E D

modern family because it's the only one of seen more than one episode and it has four (4) qts

Even more ridiculously, she became a dental hygienist or some shite

moar please

She can't keep getting away with it.

Uh, in that dress I'm pretty sure she can

The one without the hairy arm pits

>the middle
>poor family with relatable actual problems as source of humor

>modern family
>upper class faggots with literally zero atual problem, just self made shit

Kill yourself poorfag

>I can't keep a diet
>I couldn't get the ipad the first day
>I didn't get the top tier floor just the one below

Yeah, fantastic material.

The Middle no doubt. Modern Family went into a seasonal rot since they've introduced the new baby. It's like now they're trying to be as wacky and loud as much as possible. The Middle still doing good for it's own, altough serveral characters have been written or killed off the series and lately they've been focusing too much on Brick and Brick episodes are usally the dullest ones from the show.

modern family

God she's such a fucking slut. And I like that.

How many farts you think that butthole churns out?

god i hope so

test

why would you wear those boots at the side of a swimming pool?

you can't swim in them, they are leather and will contract round your legs cutting off circulation to your feet.

but they also take time to take off so you can't easily remove them to go swimming.

if you are at the pool to enjoy the sun by the side and not swim you won't get any vitamin D on your legs either because the boots are covering most of them.

*PPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFRRRRRRRTTTTTTT*

Here's your (You)

*PRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAK*

>generic sitcom
or
>puns the program

wow such choice much hard

I feel bad for her

Malcolm in the Middle

The Middle, definitely. It's quite comfy, kinda like a light-hearted version of Malcolm in the middle or My name is Earl

Technically Axel got a football scholarship

Modern family. The middle is fucking garbage, it's like someone watched one episode of Malcolm in the middle and thought they got what it was going for.
Unless you're talking about which show has better girls IU n which case it's still modern family.