constitution.org
youtube.com/watch?v=4JWw8cTEN14
youtube.com/watch?v=NJ9Dpm64Wo8
twitter.com/ariannahuff/status/738148949882605569
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zebra_murders
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>"We're fighting against fascism by being fascists ourselves!"
That's liberals for ya, friend.

You muricans need to buckle up, next stage is trump supporters getting executed on the street.

jeeze oh man

If that happens... god help us all.

>a fucking leaf

Open carry.

One fucking day this is going to happen to the wrong person and these fucking chimps will get a real dose of reality.

God help the anti-trumpers
They don't read history so they don't know what happens when right wing white men got really pissed off

didnt some redneck who punched a bernie supporter in the face become a hero of Sup Forums?

nice video btw, i guess if he said he didnt do anything, he didnt do anything

Nothing.

plz lurk moar

World wars happen my friend

TALK SHIT

GET

>support a racist
>which means be a racist
>which means get BTFO

Bigot deserved what he got, which by the way that hit was weak as fuck. Nigga should've got drop kicked instead then he could have something to complain about

>Hate is a social construct
They're turning into a local ISIS

>nothing

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Vienna

>bigot

Not even a leaf or straya. You don't even deserve a (You).

Shame he lived through it. Sad, really.

Hopefully the job will get done right the next time.

>read history so they don't know what happens when right wing white men got really pissed off

It was called "the Civil War."

Sherman was a pussy who backed off before he did the job right.

Next time it won't go so well.

>be me
>have liberal friends
>they may be moderatly intelligent but they could never beat me in a debate and they know it
>When trump comes up they are clearly agitated and angry
>they cant figure out how they can like me and agree with me sometimes but disagree in other ways
>tfw you tell your gay friend that Trump is the most pro-gay candidate to ever run and he cannot disagree

these are truly glorious times to reveal your power level friends.

doesn't this excite everyone?

When was the last time anyone was this passionate about a political election in this country? Changes are a coming

Shut up
m.youtube.com/watch?v=AlF1B1KeWJI

>shit that never happened
stay in your shitty third world country faggot and out of our politics
>>reddit

We are and have been living in a period of great social and political change

they tend to occur every 30 ish years.

Czech it out:en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strauss–Howe_generational_theory

>God help the anti-trumpers
>They don't read history so they don't know what happens when right wing white men got really pissed off
>Nothing.
>World wars happen my friend
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Vienna

>It was called "the Civil War."
> Sherman was a pussy who backed off before he did the job right.
> Next time it won't go so well.

NO ONE. And I emphasize NO ONE brings the pain like pissed off Alpha, Right-Wing Men.

Your houses will be burned down. The homes of everyone like you will be burn to the ground. We'll whip out our dicks and PISS ON YOUR ASHES! And then, go back to doing whatever we were doing before you pissed us off.

we can only hope

>tfw liberal friends too
>tfw bring up point about white people not being the most evil race in the world
>"Why do white people always gotta bring that up?" etc.
>Every time I try to refute something with facts they make a comment about me whitesplaining
>tfw they're fun people except when politics come around

I can't wait for the God Emperor to end PC culture.

Holy shit, I love generational theory. Thanks for posting this.

>make a comment about me whitesplaining

not completely shutting them down on that logical nonsense??

I know some places are more liberal than based AZ but seriously? Whitesplaning is literally, not an argument.

but... he is not a white male, liberals told me that Trump is supported just by white males D:

It's hard when you're the only white.

These leftists need to go back to Mexico. Save us trump

>Nothing

Anti-trumpers would be impaled on the spires of new york city

he looks caucasion to me DESU

maybe a non-islamic Turk or Arab, a Mostly white Mestizo, Sicilian or possibly somebody from Northern India.'

Technically they are all Caucasian and with the right culture achieve incredible things.

where at Anoan.....

>Come home to AZ

Central South Florida

>I would but muh coastline
>AZ's flag is one of the best in the union though

Pretty sure he's Indian, possibly mixed. He was walking with a full PAJEET next to him.

This must have been one of the okiedoke Obabo was babbling about yesterday.

>Trump Supporter minding his business ATTACKED and BLOODIED

kek alpha status REVOKED

enjoy being eternal betas, trumpinistas :^)

>trump supporters getting executed on the street.

And nothing of value was lost :^)

And they say Trump supporters are more violent. It's funny because it's always the left that appear to be the most retarded and violent.

Northern Indians are Aryans, and besides I could give a shit about minor nonsense Hitler Eugenics

if he believes in America, and freedom and the greatness of our land HE CAN COME

There is still some America left my friend, its in a hot promise land called Arizona.

I love Trump as much as the next guy, but I really don't see why these guys don't fight back. Espescially with camera proof. You get to prove how ridiculous the left is and get to smash some skulls.

I know why Sup Forums won't fight back, there all a bunch of teeny-tiny thin faggots, but you need someone fighting on the internet as well.

I mean this guy looks like he's kind of a big guy. Violent responses to violent action are perfectly acceptable.

Too all those who weren't born with pathetic genes: join your local militia groups, train, and learn how to fight for when the shit really hits the fun

louisianacitizensguard.com

constitution.org slash mil/nc/mil_usnc.htm

>pic related: me and my rifle

My dads a silent and my moms X. And I'm 24..

With modern laws its impossible to fight back

Just yelling at somebody can get you a class 1 misdemeanor assault charge.

Until full blown violence breaks out refrain for your own future.

Enough bern outs and hill shills are ruining their lives over this election, dont be like them.

>Sauce: law student.

possible but uncommon

I am the child of an X and a cut-off boomer.

>if he believes in America, and freedom and the greatness of our land HE CAN COME

You are aware that Indians have been socialized in a caste system and as a result would never rise up when oppressed? Indians/Asians are imported for this very reason. OK Brain, 0% vigilante.
They will be the ones sitting at the computers, drones,... to track you down!

>implying you can't train, have a bug-out bag, and join the military reserves for real combat experience

i mean might as well just be cucked for life. if i did it so can you, and that "just yelling at somebody can get you a class 1 misdemeanor assault"

your so pathetic your afraid of a misdemeanor? for the greater good of your country? no wonder the right doesn't fight back if its full of people like you, defeatists who are scared of catching a misdemeanor charge

[THIS POST UNAVAILABLE IN EU MEMBER STATES DUE TO THE HATEFUL AND/OR VIOLENT NATURE OF ITS CONTENT. ANY DELIBERATE ATTEMPT TO ACCESS CENSURED CONTENT WILL RESULT IN PROSECUTION TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW UNDER CONSPIRACY AND ACCESSORY GUIDELINES FOUND IN EU RESOLUTION #3648.]

lol. guys like that are the king of beaners, the spic that hit him was probably jelly as fuck,

Because he was 1 person vs like 8 of the spics

If there is one group of immigrants that have literally never been a problem to the USA it is East Asians and Northern Indians.

Nigger I have 2 convicted misdemeanors and have spent more nights in jail than you would ever want.

its actually what got me interested in law. Dont come at em with your macho bullshit, because yelling at somone literally can get you a misdemeanor assault and the state always wins.

Sure go ahead and fucking live in the woods over a minor infraction tough guy. good god damn plan you stupid trash.

Please do not fucking speak to me about fighting the system until you actually do.

F A K E
A
K
E

Notice how the video stops after he gets hit and there's no blood and then suddenly shows him again and there's """blood""" everywhere? He squeezed a fake blood capsule on the side of his head to make it seem like he actually got hurt by that plastic bag. Sad!

>Trump: "If someone punched that guy I'd pay for the legal fees!" *incites more violence
>Ugh look at these violent people attacking Trump supporters, ugh!

Really makes you think

I'm a 13A iraq war vet dishonorable discharge (over some bullshit) with 1 felony I could care less about your law student bullshit and if you really are scared of catching another misdemeanor and oh boo hoo a couple of weeks in jail your pathetic

the alt right is a great movement but lacks any of the nuts on the ground and you coming up with more excuses just proves that fact

>dont protest and defend yourself because OMG JAIL AND MAYBE BAD NEWS ON YOUR RECORD :(

literally disgusting

wow first day on the shill job eh? that was obvious as fuck

>not posting the numbered version

ROLL FOR YOUR WAIFU

>13A iraq war vet dishonorable discharge (over some bullshit) with 1 felony I could care less about your law student bullshit

Dishonorably discharged

good for you

Good, that's how you treat racists.

Fuck off.

Since we are here could we perhaps post all videos and instances of violence from Bernie supporters/the liberal left?

It might come in handy for debating purposes

youtube.com/watch?v=4JWw8cTEN14

youtube.com/watch?v=NJ9Dpm64Wo8

Why do so many Mexican men molest their kids?

Why do black women smell the way they do?

Stop with this cucked meme. They're communists. This is why the SA was formed.

do you make more than the chinks that do this for china?

he's wrong anyway so don't mind him, probably goes to a tier 3 garbage school

when you deal with Obama's """army""" you'll understand

7 get

8>3>7>2>>>4>>>>>dog shit>the rest

if we are fighting the same problem whats your god damn problem army brat?

>racism is bad mmkaayy

stop being brown, all you have to do is just be decent looking

>WHAT FUCK REEEEEE, HOW CAN NORMIES DEFEND THIS REEEEEE

Of course they are. Who do you think they got this retarded bullshit mindset from?

What the fuck happened man?

infighting brings out better arguments and the fact you encourage others online not to do anything because of "MODERN LAWS" literally shows me and everyone else on here you have a disgusting defeatist attitude

i don't doubt that your intentions are noble, but sometimes you have to get your hands dirty. espescially when the left is pushing all this shit out publicly and harming people on camera

fighting back no matter what the consequences on for the survival of ANY movement is vital. if you REALLY believed in any of this you wouldn't if you had to do a week in jail or so

Downvoted for racism

fuck you pajeet, i get hottest cutie

Ariana Huffington has a posting on Twitter frontpage: twitter.com/ariannahuff/status/738148949882605569

Post the violence videos in her comments!!!

7 ) 6 ) 8 ) 4 ) 5 ))))) the rest

7 get

Also wtf why is it not letting me make the greater than symbol wtf fuck off with this "our system thinks your post is spam" shit

Fighting back but fighting back smart

We live in a system that is designed to destroy you for the slightest infraction, dont fall into their trap out of pride or some nieve sense of honor and nobility like I did.

My reputation is forever tarnished (in this society) and my future handicapped because I rebelled without thinking and threw myself into situations I could not control or beat.

Of course I wouldn't encourage people to follow that path, be smarter, be strategic, dont jump in and get yourself irreparably tarnished like I did.

I will do what I can, but I could have done more If I had been smarter about it.

i was an artillery officer providing fire support in Afghanistan and the afghan police provided us with false intel for 2 weeks straight: we surveyed with reapers and gray eagles for about a week at a compound/underground cave network within the korengal valley

since reapers and gray eagles go directly to NSOCC for survellience, they were getting impatient and after some """scounting""" by a bunch of enlisted dudes barely tagging along with more afghan/army police, they called in a firemission (artillery strike) on this compound place and turns out it was just a big family that owed some guy money that was in the afghan police

me and my whole unit got slapped with dishonrable discharges for not "performing our duty" even though i've lived through 3 IED attacks and have a piece of metal lodged in my leg about a half inch below my balls (thank you jesus for that half inch)

all enemies, foreign and domestic

Sllloootts

fair enough, sorry i'm a tad drunk I do feel i jumped down your throat there. my future is already fucked so i dont really care i guess, but if yours ISN'T, i shouldnt be encouraging it

>Open carry

Concealed carry Ameribro. If you open carry they won't assault you like in OPs vid because they're faggots who only attack when you are outnumbered and defenseless. Don't worry, I CC and walk around Phoenix with my MAGA hat. It's just a matter of time.

How would you react if someone wanted to throw you out of the country. If someone wanted to take away everything that you know.

Will be nice to see them try that against a bunch of gun toting conservatives

WTF HAPPEND TO YOUR FEET ARE YOU A FUCKING VELOCIRAPTOR OR SOME SHIT

Except free country's stop tyranny and turn our biggest enemies into our closest allies by kicking the ever living shit out of them

Well if I were here illegally, I evidently don't care about the law or the people here so yeah, I guess I would do the same thing and assault someone who did nothing to me. Retard.

>How would you react if someone wanted to throw you out of the country.
If I was living in their country illegally, I would understand where they were coming from and would leave of my own accord to avoid potential violence. Oh wait, that's because I'm white.

right. the proper way to deal with someoe who gives you free money but questions your right to that money if you recieve it illegally is to kill him, and then say he's violent, not you.

good thinking, spic. have fun being put six feet under next year

Really have to start framing these attacks in a more media palatable manner.

It's kind of ironic that the civil rights movement already gave us a template.

The best thing about this whole Trump election has been watching as The Right basically does nothing, get beaten bloody, and doesn't respond (you never seen Trump supporters shutting down Bernie rallies) and all it's done is make the left look like bully, fascist lunatics hellbent on destroying peaceful gatherings and crushing liberty.

It couldn't have gone any better.

I see people on the left now CONSTANTLY whining about how "MUH BIG MEDIA IS MAKING *US* LOOK LIKE THE BAD GUYS!" and claiming the right is "tricking" the populace into believing their rights (like speech) are being violated.

>B-B-BUT WHY DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND WE CAN VIOLATE THEIR FREEDOMS CAUSE THEY IS ON THE WRONG SIDE OF HISTORY!

I don't doubt if Trump wins we're going to see a repeat of stuff like this;

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zebra_murders

They won't.

In the 70's they did it against defenseless people in predominantly liberal cities because they were the easiest target.

Unfuckingbelieveable

I'm so glad I got out of the army when I did.

Race classes about white privilege. Rape classes 24/7.

Every military female was a stupid whore. Very dangerous environment for your future.

I could've easily ended up like you. I can't believe you were dishonorably released for that.

Our military is 100% cucked beyond saving. Worst occupation for a man of any age these days. Your wife is guaranteed to be cheating on you when you're gone, and all females will make your life hell while you're still in.

Your average 11B has to be a cucked politician 24/7 these days to survive.

You do realize that gun owning conservatives have historically been the ones driven from their homes and executed in the streets during uprisings, right?

I pray the day comes where I am allowed to slaughter liberals in the street in self defense.

>zebra murders
good. let it start already. 90% chance the dead will be white democrats anyway. they're the ones who deserve to pay for the faults of the democratic party anyway.

set it off already. we won't win this by attrition

@75936968
checked

so tired of this pasta

By Voting for someone like Trump.

There are people in my country (of my own ethnicity) who want us dead and/or gone.

So we vote for people like pic related.

care to give an example?

the blacks live almost exclusively in large urban blue areas. pray tell how they'll hurt someone in north dakota

If I were in that country illegally I would accept that I didn't have a leg to stand on, be grateful for the time I'd gotten to spend there, and start preparing for when I've got to go back home.

How would you react if many someones all working together wanted to come into your home and take away everything that you know and [your parents] earned by changing your home to better suit their interests?