Is he /ourguy/?

Is he /ourguy/?

Giants are gay.

Idk it's pretty ambiguous. The antics with the practice net were funny.

what a bloody racist

probably wouldn't of killed it anyway. ladybugs have hard shells. I usually pinch them with my fingernails like I do ticks to kill them

Apology in 3...2...

>He doesn't know Lady Bugs are a menace to gardens worldwide because they devour Aphids

Ladybugs are cunts. Wait until you go to an area that's infested with ladybugs. Annoying fuckers.

>muh aphids

Why are black players this year meming so fucking hard?

If you get to pretend like #BlackLivesMatter secretly means that white lives don't, then I get to pretend like #AllLivesMatter secretly means that black lives don't.

>implying black lives worth as much as bugs

>implying supporting blacklivesmatter isn't the actual meme

>#BlackLivesMatter secretly means that white lives don't
That's what it means. Whenever cops shoot white kids, they don't care and get upset when you bring it up.

CRAWLING ON MY SKIN!

>american football
>literally just fat niggers bumping into each other

>#AllLivesMatter secretly means that black lives don't.

That's also what it means, then. :)

>That's what it means. Whenever cops shoot white kids, they don't care and get upset when you bring it up.

This is like complaining that PETA doesn't get upset about school shootings. It has nothing to do with their organization.

You've got that backwards. Gardeners love ladybugs because they devour aphids.

And yeah he's going to get a lot of shit and have to apologize later for this kek

> It has nothing to do with their organization.
Exactly. Black Lives Matter is only about black lives. To BLM, only black lives matter.

More white kids are kiled by police every year than black kids. This is why #blacklivesmatter is bullshit. Everyone knows that blacklivesmatter but until they stop supporting criminals, nobody will take them seriously.

When I was growing p my house was infested with ladybugs. I woke up to see about 50 of them on my ceiling. 4 year old me thought this was awesome.

Why cousin, it's good to eat aphids. Why do you think they sell ladybags in bags at most home and garden centers?

why the fuck not? imagine being a millionaire who plays sports for a living, is extremely attractive AND is given permanent protected victim status (by white people, no less)

>Exactly. Black Lives Matter is only about black lives. To BLM, only black lives matter.

The EPA is only about environmental protection. To the EPA, gun violence doesn't matter.

See how ridiculous that sounds?

This is true. I was always told killing ladybugs was "unlucky" growing up.

Meant for

Did Odell Beckham Jr. just admit to being a host from WestWorld?

Yes, the EPA doesn't care about gun violence, and Black Lives Matter don't care about non-black lives. Black Lives Matter only cares about black lives.

Its ridiculous that a group like #blacklivesmatter exists in the first place when more whites are killed by police every year.