I fucking hate this bully, virtue signalling, pock faced piece of shit

Belichick has disdain for media because they distract from winning games

Pop openly bullies media and tries to be le edgy grumpy man

Now hes saying the Warriors comitted "manslaughter" against them

Fuck this 6'5" faggot

Most presidents don't publicly blackmail government officials

complete clown

>Fuck this 6'5" faggot

Awesome blog, please keep posting. We really care about your deep and important opinions!

6'4 king of manlets detected

>Fuck this 6'5" faggot

I don't get it? First, people complaing about all the "censorship" and political correctness that goes on, then when people start to criticize Trump his supporters get pissy and want to silence any criticism of him.

Huh..

Popovich was asked whether he thought Pachulia intended to injure Leonard.

"This is crap," he replied. "And because [Pachulia] has got this history, it can't be, 'Oh this was inadvertent, he didn't have intent.'

"Who gives a damn what his intent was? Have you ever heard of manslaughter? You still go to jail I think when you're texting and you end up killing somebody but may have not intended to do that. All I care is what I saw, all I care about is what happened. And the history there exasperates the whole situation and makes me very, very angry."

It's hilarious seeing Pop bitch about dirty players, when Zaza is literally taking a page out of Pop's playbook for dirty play. Fuck Pop and his whining.

He's just working the refs, amazing how blind you are to this level of 1080° 8D chess

>complains about dirty play/not letting players land
>Coached Bruce Bowen...

And I like pop, he just cant be bitching here lol

oh look an ''''''''''''''''''''alt-right"""""""""""""""" homo is having a temper tantrum.
did mommy not give you any tendies today?

Why does it matter that Pop coached Bowen? If anything it makes him the perfect guy to point out dirty plays.

>He's just working the refs, amazing how blind you are to this level of 1080° 8D chess

I'd believe that it this was game 3. Doing this shit before Game 2, with Leonard out, will encourage GS to buttfuck them harded than they did in their 3rd meeting in the regular season.

>Why does it matter that Pop coached Bowen?

It makes him a big fat hypocrite, since that doesn't explain why he couldn't hold up to a lead, despite shutting out Houston in Game 6 WITHOUT Leonard playing.

>If anything it makes him the perfect guy to point out dirty plays.

This would be an argument if Pop came out and said that he should be the last person complaining about dirty players, but he's literally playing this straight like Bruce Bowen didn't regularly fuck people up. Bitching about Zaza the next day is an obvious ploy to deflect away from his shitty coaching, since this isn't even the first time he's shittied away another massive lead to this same team.

Pop will tank game 2, prep the guys to kill GSW in games 3 and 4 and wait for kawaiii to hopefully be ready for game 5.

>old faggot compares an accidental foot placement that leaded to minor injury to manslaughter
Popovic is a total diva and should shut the fuck up and do his job

>Popovich shitting on Zaza when he had Bruce Bowen on his team for years

Typical libtard shit

>comparing containing seven man rotation houston led by a zoned out harden to containing full strength rested warriors
You are not even trying, are you.

Pop has a right to his political opinions and everything, but does he have to keep constantly bringing them up? In the aftermath of the election, fine, everyone was talking about it (even Ernie Johnson gave a passionate speech about how both Trump and Hillary are awful), but in the middle of the playoffs? Doesn't he have other stuff to be focusing on?

Piss vidya when?

he probably does, just like every faggot ITT

Personally, I've got nothing else going on, which is why I'm posting on Sup Forums at 3pm on a monday. Not really into politics though.

To be fair, he was no longer a government official when that tweet was made desu

LOL oh god these kids... You have no fucking idea how the district works. The thing that makes trump so great is that he does it publicly. Which is the reason other politicians hate him.

Pop is one of the few people I think has no grounds for outrage. Spurs fans should be mad that a dumbass play basically cost them any chance of winning. NBA fans should be mad they got robbed of a competitive series. All those are legit reactions to a bad move, intention or no.

But the man who kept the Ankle Assassin on his payroll for a decade, who won 3 rings with him, who not only insisted that BB continue playing with his extremely dangerous style of defense, but actually attacked coaches who called it out? Fuck off with that high horse.

Being a Lakers fan in the 00s was easy but I always hated watching them match the spurs because you knew Bowen was going to take a shot at Kobe's ankle if he got the shot.

Hypocrisy thy name is Popovich.

>LOL oh god these kids... You have no fucking idea how the district works

I'm sure you're an expert, since you are from the federal district of Canada.

Listen carefully kids and let the leaf teach you how the world works

>You are not even trying, are you.

Neither are you, since you're conventionally forgetting that GS plays better in the second half on top of the Spurs shitting away a lead unless the team is total ass on both ends.

He is a fucking white male, he is part of the problem he is bitching around

Pop served in the air force while the fat orange pussy dodged the draft

>conventionally

It's "conveniently". And he's completely right. The entire game turned around when Leonard got injured, up to that point he had 26 points from 7/13 shooting, he was on fire. Do you really think the Warriors would have gone on an 18-0 run with Leonard out there?

Who cares if Pop is being a hypocrite or not, he is still right. And no amount of good coaching could have replaced a guy like Kawhi going down, especially against a team like the Warriors. The fuck was he supposed to do, have his team run plays for Kyle Anderson?

>it's a Sup Forums gets its feelings hurts by words episode

When will this end?

Bruce Bowen essentially invented this play so Fuck Pop.

This is karma. Bowen injured Vince Carter alone on three separate occasions by intentionally stepping under him. Zaza didn't do anything nearly as blatant as Bowen has done.

Fuck Pop! He ain't got the Fucking Qualications to speak out on this! Ain't gots the Qualications!

>Do you really think the Warriors would have gone on an 18-0 run with Leonard out there?

You're a fool if you don't think they would have, once Leonard got gassed. With him already limited and playing his heart out, it would have been inevitable.

>Leonard doesn't have any impact in the Spurs
Only on Sup Forums

choke

>Only on Sup Forums

Leonard would a bum ankle who played his heart out in the first half, would have been dead in the second half regardless.

That you seriously want to bitch about GS being this super stacked team, while also subscribing to the bullshit narrative that a limited Kawhi would have went a full game shutting the entire team down is fucking laughable.

You can't have it both ways. Either Spuds choked, regardless of Leonard being there or GS is trash. Make up your fucking mind.

Wasn't he already limping even before the Zaza play?

It was extremely close without Kawhi, San Antonio's best player. It's crazy to think that the Spurs would have lost if he hadn't been taken out by Zaza.

>Wasn't he already limping even before the Zaza play?

Yes. And that was from him stepping on his own teammates' foot. The Zaza play just added to that.

Pop was a fool not to pull him out after the first time.

Yeah the warriors traded David Lee after 2014 so he could sit on the Spurs bench and stealth-Bowen kawhi. Dirtiest team in the league DESU.

I think the warriors would've made a run but lost by high single digits without the injury. Aldridge cannot run the offense, he proved that by immediately turning the ball over and freezing in double teams when the responsibility fell to him.

Gregg (((Popovich)))

son of jewish-russian immigrants

did comey say something wrong?

they are probably just tapes about yoga and wedding plans

>team is up by 25 pts
>loses

when you go back to Sup Forums

here comes the basketball practitioner known as r/the_donald to preach gospel

>raging about things you could just ignore
no surprise it's the chink/pinoy hybrid wife's son of /nba/

>it's a millenior bandwagoner getting angry thread
yawn sage

You rang?

This guy is nowhere near Belichick's level, he constantly chokes away huge leads and gets exposed

Don't even know why the two are so often compared

Is he Yugoslavian?

Where was his family based? Originally?

Have you noticed how the more Trump fucks up, the more active Trumpkins are outside their hugbox?

His family is from the that area, yes. Serbian father, Croatian mother in Chicago, which I found out recently has a very high Slav population.

>served
More like worked. Serve implies he gave up time for nothing but selflessness. Pretty sure he's a nobody like me or you without being in the Air Force Academy.

Go to the 50 million other sites on the internet that are rabidlybliberal but think they're neutral then

Apparently he was a basketball player for the Air Force Academy, and spent most of his time in active duty as part of the basketball team, very similar to the way that the old Soviet hockey teams were technically made up of soldiers.

Got his bachelor's degree in Soviet Studies btw