68 74 74 70 73 3a 2f 2f 77 77 77 2e 79 6f 75 74 75 62 65 2e 63 6f 6d 2f 77 61 74 63 68 3f 76 3d 4c 42 69 6c 45 4a 58 6b...

68 74 74 70 73 3a 2f 2f 77 77 77 2e 79 6f 75 74 75 62 65 2e 63 6f 6d 2f 77 61 74 63 68 3f 76 3d 4c 42 69 6c 45 4a 58 6b 63 67 51 26 66 65 61 74 75 72 65 3d 79 6f 75 74 75 2e 62 65 {NEW NOT OP}

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LBilEJXkcgQ&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

So this line is straight, is it just the video or is that a bridge and road from above?

I think its a plastic cover ontop of a photo

it seems like its a real or fucked film. everyhting looks to be old so that could just be film cut and taped together

fucked or made to look fucked* fuck im retarded

Yeah, thats sounds better than

kinda looks like this

but this < is worth investigating. i think its opposite of what he said water is land lander water idk about anything else

worth noting this exist as well

I looked around the bay area and its not there all of the bridges curve either over water or once they reach land. This is so straight. And the quality is so low there are no defining features to go off of.

The lines are probably just a fold in the picture, not the bridge

Or clear tape

I agree

What else is left really?

Fuck, im too tired. I say we call it a night and start back up tommorow night. We would have something to look into during the day aswell and share info back on /b

R2VuZXNpcw==

not much else in the picture besides the symbol, didnt check the EXIF

We should try to look into the picture quotes to see if the origins have any clues.

Should we set a time to open the new thread?

it looks like a taped together xray of a brain, or a EKG or whatever they call it on ER or House, and thats a brain tumor? idk what were talking about

this all reminds me of some cracked out conspiracy theory about how the radiation from fukushima is slowly killing the people of san fransico. play the videos in descending order. listen to the meanings of the songs. time in a bottle is dealing with mortality. next, good vibrations (radiation). finally, dark was the night cold was the ground (death of radiation poisoning)

This is a continuation thread, user.

pick a local time zone and pick a time (past 3 for Cupertino time please)

youll make it

damn this has been going on for hours

Oh wow you're so cool and edgy because you can use a hexadecimal converter online.

there were also numbers assigned with these
was #1

Here's what I think (yes, I did it on paint, don't judge me)

From wikipedia - "Sea foam, ocean foam, beach foam, or spume is a type of foam created by the agitation of seawater, particularly when it contains higher concentrations of dissolved organic matter."
What I think this might be, is an agglomeration of sea foam due to pollution (some beaches in the San Francisco area are very polluted) and algae. Which might explain the square white thing being some sort of plastic trash that you would usually see in the beach. I would imagine it got really agitated because of a storm (As seen in , those are polluted waters after a storm, that's why there's so much sea foam)
I think I'm overthinking it and this is just a way to say "It's near the San Francisco area in the ocean"

Yo, read the end. Thats not OP, you're wasting your text.

the original filename was "adam01.2"

They are at the bottom right of each image and posted in order here. Each corresponding with the videos.

i ahve the whole HTML of the post up to the final post or two but i need to figure out the best way to do it. i hate mac for the record

Come back at 2200 central time zone I will create it and if it cant be found some one else do it cause i probably died or found a life outside b bigger than this somehow

Assuming america, yah? Godspeed for finding a better life, M79

Yeah, sure, alright. G'night lads.

Can't we just make a discord server specifically for this?

Make it and post at 10 tonight mate

Converted hexadecimal into text and got this youtube link.

youtube.com/watch?v=LBilEJXkcgQ&feature=youtu.be

rough OCR gives
~~
IEEgZmV3IHBlb3BsZSBsYXVnaGVkLCBhIGZldyBwZW9wbGUgY3JpZWQulE1vc3QgcGVvcGx
lIHdlcmUgc2lsZW5OLiBJIHJlbWVtYmVyZWQgdGhlIGxpbm UgZnJ vbSBOaG UgS GluZH U gc2Ny
aXBOdXJlLCBOaGUgQmhhZ2F2YWQgR2l0YTsgVmlzaG5lIGlzIHRye WluZyBObyBwZXJzdWF
l

THANK YOU

went through and fixed errors
~~
IEEgZmV3IHBlb3BsZSBsYXVnaGVkLCBhIGZldyBwZW9wbGUgY3JpZWQulE1vc3QgcGVvcGx
lIHdlcmUgc2lsZW5OLiBJIHJlbWVtYmVyZWQgdGhlIGxpbmUgZnJvbSBOaGUgSGluZHUgc2Ny
aXBOdXJlLCB0aGUgQmhhZ2F2YWQgR2l0YTsgVmlzaG5lIGlzIHRyeWluZyBObyBwZXJzdWF
kZSB0aGUgUHJpbmNlIHRoYXQgaGUgc2hvdWxkIGRvIGhpcyBkdXR5IGFuZCwgdG8gaW1wcm
VzcyBoaW0sIHRha2VzIG9uIGhpcyBtdWx0aS1hcm1lZCBmb3JtiGFuZCBzYXlzLCAiTm93IEkgY
W0gYmVjb21lIERlYXRoLCBOaGUgZGVzdHJveWVyIG9mlHdvcmxkcy4i

I don't understand any of this, but why does he quote the War of the Worlds in the OP?

Nobody gives a shit about Little Cesars Pizza.

elaborate

bitch im hungry

then leave faggot

The words on the original post translate to:
I gave a cry of astonishment. I saw and thought nothing of the other four Martian monsters; my attention was riveted upon the nearer incident. Simultaneously two other shells burst in the air near the body as the hood twisted round in time to receive, but not in time to dodge, the fourth shell.

Can someone explain how to find the songs, videos etc. to a retard like me?

a better image of the symbol just in case

tried to translate it into base64...this is the direct translation

A few people laughed, a few people cried.Most people were silenN. I remembered the line from Nhe Hindu scripNure, the Bhagavad Gita; Vishne is trying No persuade the Prince that he should do his duty and, to impress him, takes on his multi-armed formand says, "Now I am become Death, Nhe destroyer ofworlds."

translate the code from base64 or hexadecimal

Calling me a faggot...
Bitch please, I'm fucking famous.

not sure what cypher/key you are using but the text should read as follows:
A few people laughed, a few people cried. Most people were silent. I remembered the line from The Hindu scripture, the Bhagavad Gita; Vishnu is trying to persuade the Prince that he should do his duty and, to impress him, takes on his multi-armed form and says, "Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds."

ANDY???

a Robert Oppenheimer quote about the trinity explosion

Apparently I had some shit from another thread in a converter in another tab, sorry about the confusion

this

He's talking to

implies Andy goes on Sup Forums and acts like eh wouldn't make a joke out of being a faggot

I'll be leaving for now. Could a kind user please post the discord link again in the new thread at 22:00? Thanks
discordgg/xdTSQCn

Someone make this Discord

Is it fun smoking with Ice Poseiden?

Okay, I'll do that. I'm in Texas so I'm on Central Time.

>dark was the night cold was the ground
you putting the internet together to solve the misterdee?