Hey Sup Forums I'm trying to get back into being a normie again wanted to ask if I made the right pick on clothes ?

Hey Sup Forums I'm trying to get back into being a normie again wanted to ask if I made the right pick on clothes ?

Other urls found in this thread:

saturdaysnyc.com/shop
jcrew.com/
ae.com/
cyberoptix.com/
amazon.com/b/ref=s9_acss_bw_tt_x_mhp_casual_w?node=17452444011&lo=fashion&sort=featured-rank&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=merchandised-search-2&pf_rd_r=0YWSDCVCW7SYMQ0RY5DK&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=cb0f009f-4892-4cc7-bbb7-0bb63a4f0838&pf_rd_i=7147441011
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You should have consulted /fa/ first. Its not bad but its also definately not good. I suggest gettinf something else

>sketchers
>loose fit jeans
Just no

This nigga left the tracking number. SOmeone look it up and find OP's address topkek

whats ur body type

skechers are fucking trash.

if ur under 30 years old, buy shit from pacsun if u wanna be trendy and get hoes

find one really good store and buy one item at a time from that store. For me that store was all saints. two years later and now I dress well. No those jeans and those shoes are probably not a step in the right direction but i admire the effort friend.

>pacsun
I shopped there when I was a 13 year old skater kid. Don't listen to this faggot, OP. Get some a nice pair of pants/jeans, a decent pair of nike's(bitches love em), some boots, and some plain tshirts.

I echo this. pacsun is trash advice.

dont be a bitch,

wear designer

Cancel that shit, jesus

OP this is a worthwhile pursuit. I don't know a single person who doesn't feel better about themselves when they dress well, and once you start it just sort of takes off.

This.
I just ordered a pair of Aeropostale jeans for $18. They're nothing special, but they look 100% better than those atrocities, and they're normie jeans.

>normie
>wears all black
k

it's probably important to ask how old you are

Get some Levi’s instead.

OP's not replying guys. I don't know why the fuck people make threads and then disappear, but they do. Abandon thread.

here's my normie clothing, not sure what you're going for with that

jurys out on that pocket but its a solid look otherwise

Yea can’t go wrong with Levi’s

awful b8 lol

Kek you're dressed like a 14 year old skater kid. Stop shopping at pacsun if you want to be taken seriously as an adult and not a manchild

>That pocket

I actually think minus stupid pocket thats a pretty standard look youd see at a state school

what phone is that?

He wants to be a normie not a /fa/ggot

What look would you recommend for me? OP's gone so I guess I'll take advice instead

cut your hair faggot

Xperia XZ premium

gotten alot of good stuff at a decent price here:
saturdaysnyc.com/shop

You look like you'd do good in a black vneck, with a chain and a crucifix popping out

you're a good looking kid, you replace the shirt with a decent sweater or button down and youll kill

How, be more specific.

What y'all niggas think

dont listen to that dude women love a shag at any age

dont like the shoes otherwise good stuff

that's pretty expensive for me, I am what you'd call a poorfag

You failed miserably, you're going to look poor

ROFL MEMORY FOAM SKECHERS WIDE FIT. I'M DECEASED.

I hear you, but every single one of these stores cut there prices by 50-75% at the end of the season and you scoop up shit then. When I started shopping decently I just got one good item on sale at a time. Good clothing lasts you for years, bullshit lasts half a year and youre sick of it.

First of all, make sure that anyone who is giving is from the US. Otherwise, you're going to look funny.

Second, you need to identify your style. Everyone needs some casual clothes, some nicer ones maybe with a collar, and I'm guessing you don't have a ton of money, so get a casual jacket for every day wear and a blazer (I prefer corduroy and tweed). Check the clearance section. Skinny pants are in.

jcrew.com/

ae.com/

Do you like a tie? You should. Buy one and learn how to tie it.

cyberoptix.com/

Glasses? They are a must for me (since I need them) or get sunglasses if your vision is fine.

www.ray-ban.com

Check out Amazon's fashion section.

amazon.com/b/ref=s9_acss_bw_tt_x_mhp_casual_w?node=17452444011&lo=fashion&sort=featured-rank&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=merchandised-search-2&pf_rd_r=0YWSDCVCW7SYMQ0RY5DK&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=cb0f009f-4892-4cc7-bbb7-0bb63a4f0838&pf_rd_i=7147441011

Google "Amazon Goodthreads"

good luck

Sounds good, any more stores you'd recommend (that ship to mexico)?

Fair enough, thanks Sup Forumsto

Yeah OP business can turn any 4-5/10 into a 6-7. It works for me lol. Plus women eat that shit up.

christ you faggots are hopeless
2 jeans, Levis, blue and black
5 button up oxford shirts, 3 white or off-white, 2 blue, Lacoste or whatever if you must, but long sleeves. Go to every store until you find one that's fitted to you, or pay for alterations
1 pair lace up leather shoes, black, spend money
1 pair Chucks, go nuts on color
1 dark grey or black jacket, adjust fabric for local temperatures
1 black wool pea coat for winter
5-8 undershirts, crew neck, white and form fitting
6-10 t-shirts, plain dark colors or the coolest graphic tees you can think off

wear gucci, supreme, balenciaga.. the only way for you to be cool again

Gucci and supreme are bottom tier designer lol...
Balenciaga is alright but overpriced, same tier as Yves Saint Laurent.

Go with Givenchy and Hermes if you're going for high end and accessible

Its the small things that give it away.
1) the god awful belt choice
2) the tie... too much going on
3) the shoes
4) thread count on that off the rack shirt
5) obv the pants thats all thats left...

more affordable alternatives? or is it mainly about only the brand?

post pics to see how it looks

This. Period.

agreed