SIXTEEN DAYS

SIXTEEN DAYS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3X1bc4kNLHI
youtube.com/watch?v=DMuO-8S_0Wg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

so much hype. I've rewatched the trailer like nine times

whats fun about watching epic wacky shenanigans of middle aged men with awful set-pieces?

Watching middle aged men engage in epic wacky shenanigans with awesome set-pieces

I've been binge watching Top Gear in preparation
Jeremy does look like hell in the latest interviews though, hopefully it's just because he's hungover in all of them though

it's well produced
well shot
great script
cool cars
cool locations
huge budget
and the cast has amazing chemistry.

kys nigger

ME GONNA SAY IT AM SKRIPTID COS IT AM CLEVA MEEM

>not liking the 3 cheekiest lads of all time
kys

of course it's fucking scripted, it's a comedy show not a reality show

>had to have the Americans to do it right

lmao

>reality show
>not scripted

they're less scripted
look at Mythbusters, they filmed the results of experiments as they happened
sure the dialogue was scripted but the actual meat of the show wasn't
in Top Gear everything was

Some "reality" tv shows are more scripted than others, that's for sure.

youtube.com/watch?v=3X1bc4kNLHI

this will tank unless he punches the producer in ep 1.

Amazon is giving them literally 10x the budget to play with since the BBC is such a disaster at this point

My theater played the trailer for this in the adverts and i got so excited i called my friend and harassed him for never having seen Top Gear for like 15 minutes

Big American money baby

jesus fucking christ

Will the banter ever stop? Dear lord I hope not.

youtube.com/watch?v=DMuO-8S_0Wg

This looks like a mockumentry show like The Office or Parks and Rec.

yeah but that's not a reality show, those are clearly trained animals

What isn't fun about that?

man, watching them collectively flip off the BBC and prove that they are the show will be bants enough for my whole life

god bless those three fucks for sticking it to the greedy assholes they used to be employed by. I'm a fucking nobody who deserves nothing and I would have socked that bastard producer in the face, too. You don't further fuck up someone's day and be a dick about it, but if you do, expect retaliation of some kind

>god bless those three fucks for sticking it to the greedy assholes

by becoming whores to even greedier assholes?

They just recently said in an interview that they have a similar budget

>rich = greedy
Sup kid

SIXTEEN DAYS.

FACT.

They got very lucky Amazon was in dire need of a centrepiece for Prime Video. I'm sure Netflix or ITV would have ordered the show but I'm not so sure they would have backed it so heavily financially.

We're in for some great tv lads

>oh we are definitely watching this event unfold as it happens
>yes us hosts are in the same room reacting in a normal human fashion to this impotent attempt at opening a coconut

It's shit like this that really gets me heated, my mom was a cooking/renovating show fan and they do this shit all the time. Straight up disrespect for your audience. The dude looks like he's confused at what he's supposed to be doing
>just fucking stand there and pretend you're watching them fuck up

>FUCK THE MAN, LETS WORK FOR ANOTHER MAN!

sup kid

OMFG THEY SET A MAN ON FIRE XDDDD

Yeah, sure, however you want to frame it. Point is, they were expected to stand in line and allow themselves to be abused like it was some grand privilege to be a part of the show.
They have no doubts that the show IS them, and go elsewhere. So far the Top Gear the BBC shit out in response has done nothing but prove the golden trio right

This. TGT is essentially Amazon dick waving at their competitors and we're the ones who get the great show because of it.

>using "the man" unironically
sup kid
how's your women's studies class going

>he's not college educated
Sup kid

>what is funny about fun

Gee user, I dunno

the difference was being employed to someone that thought THEY were doing the hard work, and being employed to someone who knows full well that you're the brains and muscle and should be left to your own devices

oh, and of course, moving to an employer that understands people get fucking grouchy after long days when you tell them "lol there's no food, have a good sleep"

>they were expected to stand in line and allow themselves to be abused like it was some grand privilege to be a part of the show.

punching a producer because you didn't get what you wanted for din-dins.

he should've been sacked right on the spot for acting like a fucking toddler.

>original Top Gear = Dragon Ball
>modern Top Gear = DBZ
>GT = GT

It just fits so perfectly.
But I hope it turns it out like Super instead

Punching a producer for acting like a child about the fact that he disregarded one of his responsibilities. A responsibility based around the physical well-being of other people.

Don't frame it like he wanted pizza instead of tacos. He spent all day working his ass off for those people and had some little cunt making light of the fact that they hadn't eaten for something like twelve hours and it's far too late in the night to quickly acquire something to eat.

A toddler might use his fists, yes, but a toddler is capable of carrying out basic tasks as well. They'll usually show some form of remorse if they fuck up a task, too. Unlike that producer.

Clarkson punched Piers Morgan in the jaw for being a cunt, and Piers Morgan IS a cunt, so it seems Clarkson has a skill for identifying cunts, and dealing with them accordingly.....with a punch to the head they deserve.

Dude's alright by me...

Shut up, pussy.

it wasn't piers, was it? i thought it was some nobody

They haven't even recorded some episodes yet.

Those are just the "tent" bits, the thing that replaced the studio. They travel around the world with it, the rest of the episodes are already done.

It was. That nobody just happened to be Piers Morgan

Wait, he punched Piers Morgan? I'm gonna send Clarkson a fucking cake for that. Piers is a shithead.

>he thinks using filthy marxist terms is a sign of being college educated
sup lakeesha

>the first episode has been ready since September
>they won't let us have it yet