Gay Footballers Don't Want To Come Out

>"Despite nine months of going round and seeing people from athletics, from cricket, from rugby and many other sports, I've yet to meet one professional footballer who felt comfortable enough to have a private meeting at a venue and time of their choosing," he said.
>"You can talk to people from the women's game, which is inclusive, which is safe. But something about the men's game is not right. If it was right, we could have those conversations."
bbc.co.uk/sport/football/39929690

Why can't we have these conversations, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l8zb_iaDJJA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because sexuality isn't in the slightest bit related to football.

isn't Arsenal the designated soccer team for faggots?

Greg's sounding pretty thirsty. Maybe that's what is putting them off.

what with this fag finding thing in britain? if they wanna come out they'll come out, if not why do they give a fuck?

That's a primitive and bigoted view - we need to create a safe and inclusive view in which people can be themselves

Lol

Because we must crush oppressive bigotry - the women's game is inclusive and safe, and we must make sure the men's game is as well

>"We just want gay people to be trated as normal"
>Oh you take it in the ass?
>Well now you better tell the whole nation and go to the gay parades or you a fucking selfhating faggot!

they are talking about the players, not the fans

who do you think are afraid homos? which players?

I think he's talking about the players mate, since Arsenal is full of preening faggots who care more about their haircuts than winning games

Shaw, one or both of Dier and Alli.

>[Lahm] also stated that it's a "pity that being gay in football is still a taboo subject" and he would have no problem with a homosexual teammate and is "not afraid of homosexuals"
>However, Lahm does not advise footballers to publicly admit to being homosexual, because of the abuse they would suffer
Hmmm

hakan sükür

It's not like any of them feel really repressed since soccer culture is borderline homoerotic anyway

they can dress and act how they want then do the 100% gay stuff in the privacy of their rooms

I think the worst thing is that middle class pencil pushers feel the need to morally police a working class game

It's just funny really isn't it

So he's whining because no cock gobblers want to become his poster child? Because football isn't as 'inclusive' as the dyke breeding ground?

Shaw is a notorious pussyhound in Southampton

Typical overcompensating

>play at Manure
>need to chase pussy

i bet it is a stunt to fool people. if i was a closet homo footballer who is scared of exposing i will send my dick pic to girls hoping one will leak it. Shaw is an obvious bender.

I think he just has a metrosexual fashion sense. His personality and mannerisms aren't faggy

Oxlade-Chamberlain on the other hand is clearly a homosexual. He even has the "gayface"

fuck off

Basically yes. Welcome to the 21st Century, where everything is shite.

>Cristiano Ronaldo comes out as a faggot (as if no one knew about it)
>Real Madrid is forced to get rid of him because being gay is haram
>countless sponsors get away from him because you can't use his image anymore in a shitload of countries where being gay is still fucking wrong
>FIFA just ignore him forever because the same reasons
>has to retire because no team in the world want to deal with the PR burden he would carry
>some years later after a botched MtF surgery Cristiano Ronaldo kills himself

Apparently, 1 in 10 people is either gay or at least bi. So there should be a few gay players on every team by that figure.

No because faggots are more likely to go into things like media, fashion, sewing, being pozzed 24/7, rather than professional sports.

I'd say there is at least 1 gay / bi player in 30 man squad of players.

Rugby is actually very gay btw.

Then how do you explain Arsenal?

Yeah because Rugby is made up of private school faggots, and they spend their entire youth in male boarding schools getting bummed.

That's perfectly reasonable. Honestly, I'm sure there are some players whose teammates know they're gay but don't bother making it public. Why would they?

Someone should come out as gay just so they could say slurs all the time and get away with it.

Homo here

I'm almost 100% sure Sanchez is gay.

This

They can talk all they want, nothing relevant will ever be done because FIFA doesn't want to lose those sweet sweet arab money.

>Alexis, we're really glad we were able able to get your thoughts on the design of the new kit. What do you think?
>Eth perfecto

One mans quest to prove that soccer really is a semen slurping sport

They're the exception that proves the rule
Haha, poor faggot detected

In my homo experience (extensive) there are a lot of closeted fags in football. You have to shower with the rest of the team always and you can almost certainly catch someone peaking every time.
t. homo goalkeeper who couldn't make it pro.

I feel like coming out the closet as the first openly gay footballer would be a great career choice right now. It would all but guarantee a media career for the rest of his life

>the general view of the world is shifting back towards conservative and traditional
>coming out as a gay player would be great

it would kill their career lad

they don't like daddys

>>the general view of the world is shifting back towards conservative and traditional

Not on the gay issue (at least not in Western Europe). In fact there are more faggots in the Conservative party than in Labour

Also look at that rugby player who came out. He's 10x more famous now than ever before

jej

ill need you to prove something like that
we are talking about football, the working class, people who like rugby are sheltered faggots

imagine coming out as the only gay player in premier league, imagine all the hate, being singled out so easily. why would anyone do that?

this, every week all the fans of the other teams will be on your back, your teammates might not feel comfortable around you any more, gays would be suicidal to try and deal with that

I thought everybody was gay in soccer?? Isn't that a requirement?

Okay, but if you were a pro, why would you want to be the progressive poster child?

I follow rugby, but have no idea who you're talking about. I know there was some mention of a guy who came out as gay and we were supposed to care, how many years ago was that?

youtube.com/watch?v=l8zb_iaDJJA

No way that Smalling isn't gay

lol my nigga is getting married to some page 3 bird.

sexuality is a private thing. these BBC/Guardian faggots should be lined up in a wall and shot without mercy

Blonde - Check
Big boobs - Check
Page 3 - Check

That's who straight guys like me fancy right?

Makes you wonder if there are players who are out of the closet to friends and family but not the public. Or if they have to completely stay in the closet because of their job.

Really makes me wonder.

Forget the Premier League, imagine doing it in the Russian, German, or French leagues.

>Come Out
So they have to make a big announcement to the press or something to let everyone know they're gay? And, if they don't want to do that, it means football isn't 'inclusive'? The fuck is this shit?

the Saudi owners would kill them

It's natural to want to see what another guy has got. Then you can see if you're normal or not.

literally every turk on the planet

if only

How do you shoot someone with mercy?

Why are you guys afraid of homos? I'd suck cock every day if I could so I bet you're afraid of me. We have a right to be equal. I'll bum you into next week.The bigotry in this thread is disgusting/

examples include leading a firing squad administering a coup de grâce to the condemned with a pistol if the first hail of gunfire fails to kill the prisoner or a beheading to quickly end a samurai's agony after seppuku

I can't prove it but I heard Robbie Rogers is gay. It's a rumor floating around in LA