/hoc/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZCoo8JPp4ts
youtube.com/watch?v=JR2dyaXjJAE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

russia has been playing bretty good, maybe they have a chance against our 4D chess

>sweden's star rookie will never win a cup because he's a laff

Why does Nylander have such a small face? Looks weird as fuck

>3 fucking new threads
Kill yourselves immediately, all of you

Our 4d chess has been a campaign of constant failure.

Just got back from Publix lads. I picked up their new chimichurri roast beef sandwich. Very nice.

Also picked up a brick of Brie for this week. Very exciting!

russia are shit though
they barely scraped a win against us

BULJU

I have decided that THIS is the real thread.

This is the real thread, the other one was made by faggot pong fan

these brothers will win the right games, i have faith in these brothers

good choice

I don't give a shit which one is the """real""" one, just knock it off with that autistic bullshit

triggered that we don't want to use your reddit thread?

kek fucking preds blocked me from buying game 4 tickets to see the ducks cause I'm not from trashville, even their arena is like a fucking subreddit circle jerk. It's not like there's many ducks fans, let alone ones who'd pay for road tickets.

Crapishits do that too, wouldn't let me buy tickets if I had a PA ID

At least when >we beat them all of you can come watch your team at ponda center, probably be 50% penguins fans

This man right here is the peak performance

ducks arena is empty

go buy tickets there

I've never been to Southern California can I stay with you user?

I do, who the fuck wouldn't buy 50 buck tickets? That's the perk of having no fans, the tickets are dirt cheap. I've been to 4 games there already.
Sure

youtube.com/watch?v=ZCoo8JPp4ts

>bashes 4d chessmaster marjamäki's game plan
>completely ignores how well it succeeded and is quiet about it
why is the commentator level so bad in canada?

Sens are going to lose tonight.

Well... that went better than expected, only 0:5 with our 2nd tier players against Russia.

why is the commentator level so bad in canada
Because they're Canadians

Wasn't so boring, like SLV or ITA, thank you Latvia.

They have to do that so NBC can keep riding how great their fanbase looks on TV

It'd probably be 75% hawks and 40% blues fans at their arena if they didn't

For me it's the Ottawa Senators

youtube.com/watch?v=JR2dyaXjJAE

I'm genuinely in love with Karlsson. I'm growing my facial hair just like him :3

How the hell did Binland made it to playoffs?

By browsing /hoc/ I was made to believe they were utterly shit. You baited me, they are actually a solid team, right?

You know what, good for you! :)

9D Chess man

It's well documented that finns can't grow facial hair

memes

I'm more puzzled by Latvia being able to advance. Seems like they have been losing game after game.

Reminder that Ottawa has less actual fans then analslime. Anyone rooting for Ottawa are either butthurt reddit penguins haters or Trudeau cucks

>Scouting The Refs @ScoutingTheRefs
>Sens are 1-9 under ref Chris Rooney over past 2 seasons (regular season + playoffs):

Gary going all out to make sure Pittsburgh makes the finals

Expect Uncle Gary to start getting more and more desperate as the series goes on.

they're not even trying to hide it.

>Reminder that Ottawa has less actual fans then analslime
As a ducks fan I really doubt this is even possible, there's maybe 3 teams with less fans than >we have

Yeah he look like a garbage pail kid lmao 100 100

Dubs and sens sweep pongs

Yotes, panthers? Thats about all I can think of that would be less than ANA.

Avalanche especially after this season

Anaheim actually has fans they just dont show up till halftime

Hurricane

Good luck getting to the stadium

why is /hoc/ ded?

Is Sweden muslim?

That user was surprisingly correct, and there's quite a few teams with less fans than >we have, but it could just be that tourists would be more likely to come see a road game here than in Ottawa since every other game there'd be 50% away fans in >our building.

real hockey is over for today
only meme league now

>above 100%
those fans sure gave it 110%

everyone loves the hawks xD

If the ducks win the cup there will probably be quite a few kongs bandwagoners switching sides though, LA has the least loyal fans ever

This is true. You could move the kongs and their """"""fans"""""" would all fill the ponda. Get rid of the ducks tho and ducks fans just give up.

>german "humour"

Not their fault it takes 2 hours to go 20 miles.

Hell, I think that's being generous lately.

>real hockey

I'm pretty sure all 4 remaining NHL teams would be able to beat any country's team in the IIHF

tami is based but i wish he would stop that fucking don cherry thing and figure out something of his own

berryhill's coaching is so fucking retarded it is a double minus and thus turns into something greater than us

cringe

I'd gladly buy more lower bowl tickets if there weren't so many damn little kids that don't like hockey that sit there with there with their disinterested parents..

>#16 Italy: Still the world's greatest Italian-speaking hockey nation

>Switzerland at #6

The people in Anaheim are worse, trust me. They will start talking about "you smoke bud bruh" and then followed by some post they saw on facebook about "drumpf". A lot of them are flips or beans too. The tickets are so cheap sometimes I'll by 2-4 just so I don't have to sit near anyone.

I know m8 its why i live walking distance
>i have autism so i cant sit next to strangers

don't try to act smart

i don't have to act

>it's autism that i can't sit next to strangers

and yet, every single human being on earth would rather have no one next to them on planes, buses, subways, movie theatres, etc.

Berryhill is basically a Finnish Wenger or Antti Muurinen (jonnet ei muista). He's gonna be there for years because he sucks the right cocks and the results are just not horrible enough to cause a total public lynching.

Hävittiin kelle pitiki hävitä.

>when you got the lead and playing a perfect 1-1-3

they are not alike at all. Muurinen was all about sexy football while Marjamäki is all about defensive structure and low scoring games.

>implying autism is the reason I don't want to sit next to some faggot from OC and have them talk to me about everything but the game

I had no issues sitting next to some laffer fan because he didn't start chatting me up about fucking politics and weed, we mostly talked about Andersen and the actual hockey game. Our crowd blows ass m8, sad, but true.

Time to send all the salty pong haters back in their holes. Pengs win 5-1

These Satan digits beg to differ

Sens in 4

No Hornqvist, no Hagelin, no shot.
Pongs fall down a salty 0-2 hole tonight.

This make sense though you retard. Hometown fans deserve first dibs

Pongs have a hard time with the 1-3-1, Snes in 4.

>missing murray
>missing 2 of top 6
>missing 2 of top 4
>concussed crosby

if they do win this series, it'd be a really impressive feat

Snes are cursed to winning but ending the series on the road. I say snes in 5 or 7

>this level of damage control from pongs fans

its only game 2 desu

Bobby does hat trick tonight. Dubs confirm

Odds Pittsburgh wins
Evens Ottawa wins

Is it even required to talk to the person next to you?
I've gone to games by myself and never talked to the person on either sides of me. Is small talk bullshit required in today's age?

Evens Ottawa
Odds Pittsburgh

Even Ottawa
Odds Pittsburgh

2/3 its decided then

Even Ottawa
Odd Ottawa
Dubs pongs

Odds are you guys are fucking faggots

buttblasted oiler fans get out

How funny would it be if the pongs got swept in 4 by the snes? Like literally, how funny?

It wouldn't be as funny as the Hawks.
Like it'd be fucking hilarious, but not the most hilarious thing this year. Maybe 3rd or 4th.

very funny

>down 0-1
>still like the Snes and can't find any reason to hate them

Am I just a cuck?

Fleury and Crosby are starting to get labeled as chokers if pens don't start winning

Why would you hate a team just because your team is playing them?

Who sufferers a concussion first? Crosby or MacArthur?