*destroys your career with a public rape accusation*

*destroys your career with a public rape accusation*

fellas, we gotta go mgtow

*murders you in court*

>not *braaaaaaaaaaps in your direction*

well, she basically braaaps at your whole fucking career and social life

Happened to Jank too. Either everyone in the music and film industry is a rapist or some of these women are lying for attention, money, and spite.

Think about all the rape accusations you've heard over the past three years. Now count all the careers that are still standing. It's most of them, isn't it?

>it's not rape if I drunkenly put my dick in her when she was sleeping, and then regretted it

You're a Fucking idiot

Why would she lie?

Welcome to 2017

REMINDER THAT ALL U NEED TO DO IS GIVE THOSE HOES SOME CASH AND THEY WILL DISAPPEAR

*destroys your life with a vicious sexual assault*

*destroys your day*

FTFY

nope

>destroys your life by pile-driving the force of one thousand suns into your butt with his five, throbbing, yardstick sized, one foot in girth penises covered in studded cock rings

>Artists who depend on the opinion of their fans for a living getting their public image destroyed is a bad thing

this

but everyone in the film industry at least is a rapist! but that does not mean that women in film aren't retarded for getting roped

ITT

>WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH I SHOULDNT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MY ACTIONS WAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH WHY CAN'T I STICK MY DICK INTO ANYTHING WANT !!!!!!!!!!!

This

The only cases where it tends to do lasting damage are when there's some actual truth to it.

Actually artists destroy their own careers when they rape woman.

The whole band of decapitated it's under arrest in the USA because of some groupie accusing them of gang rape. They've been held for 2 months

Lol sstop whining. At the end of the day you boys will put all your politics away and bend over backwards for the next chance at pussy that comes your way.

this story is p funny to me, I actually didn't know about this one

what happened to 24 hours?

This. Stop blaming women for this except for the odd case like Larkin where they’re clearly making shit up.

actually it's dumb fans who destroy artists' careers

not really. Whatever the case may be, women deserve to be raped, so all in all, it's fair game.

put your trip back on unty

Iss2017 lawd u fitna stick yo politics in em guts.

Also for real if it's alleged then you shouldn't side with either one. Nothing's proven so you're really exposing where your biases lie. Y'all definitely don't really care much for this case doopids.

Either way this whole wave of allegations just proves that women are literally retarded or just monolithically morally corrupt. No one came forward when it was actually happening and now everyone is coming forward? Why wouldn’t you come forward right after it actually happened? I don’t buy the career argument, if the experience really was damaging enough risking your career to shed light on it is the only morally acceptable course of action.

Who are you quoting

That’s only if they haven’t been arrested. If they’ve been arrested they can be held longer.

doesn't this sort of thing work only if you're somewhat famous?

>one person being able to stop "God's" "career"
my my, someone thinks highly of themselves.

mmm hello sexy grl i wanna pieve of that what you want for it mmm? i give you anything please

wew lad that's one toastie roastie

>MYY VAGINAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
a man offers you the universe and a spoiled brat spits in his eye

if you believe CLEAR bullshit, I guess. The jews can't take responsibility for pimping out their starlets to us demons. It's simple economics, she sold her body and that's that. If she has regret, that's her fault. Guess N/Y isn't the way to go, eh?