Why haven't I heard any news about him recently? Has he already washed out?

Why haven't I heard any news about him recently? Has he already washed out?

he was never a big thing, only amerifats hype him around here

He's been playing. It's just Reus is fit and Dortmund have had a string of games where their opponents have been pretty defensive.

this 2bh.
And deep down the yanks know it, and they cant cope with the fact that what might be their only good player ever is actually shit, so they will probably now insult you for being a turkic gypsy or something else that has nothing to do with football, because they are just so mad that they will never ever, and i mean ever in the history of earth, will have a good player

who is landon donovan?

You're really overestimating the amount we care about this sport.

wasn't there some bayern director or coach who said that he wasn't even good enough to play for Bayern B which plays in 3. liga?

yeah true, but i mean the americans that do care about this sport

Yeah. MLS in 2 years

Gee, it's almost like it's unwise to liken an 18 year old who's had a few good games in a babby league to Messi.

t. Theo Walcott

t. Jamal Pace-Niggington version 19.2

Pulishit is a meme, should go to Liverpool to play for a meme manager

Even pace nigs have done more than Pulisic has and will tbf

Since Reus came back he's been back to being a sub, still a good season for him. Dunno how his future looks with Tuchel gone but he should be alright.

He's being over-hyped for two reasons, he's American. And the Bundesliga hypes him because they think he's the leagues meal ticket to becoming popular in USA.

Or, you know, he is the best player in his age group.
Bundesliga teams don't care about foreign marketing nearly as much as Premier League teams.

He's like barely 18. Is it really something you can decide on already

Bundesliga teams don't (well a little, look at the cancerous bayern US account) but the league does. they now have annoying english language youtube channel and all (the bundesliga i mean)

I ask myself the same

Hes a regular sub-in at Borussia Dortmund at barely 18 (almost 19) years of age, where he has often shown great performances, including some moments where he carried the team.

Ive probably seen every single second of his play time and he is not some Altidore-tier meme. Pulisic is the real deal. He will be a future great, if his development continues at this pace.

You have no idea what youre talking about toothpaste.

Literally who?

Its the final stretch of the season. Tuchel isnt going to waste him when Dortmund have nothing to play for. Third place is secured already. Plus he must be worn out from having played in multiple competitons in his first competitive season. He got more starts than Kagawa this season and establisbed himself as a reliable squad player for a champions league level club at just 18. What fucking more do you want? Not everyone can be Messi

>german-lite

>PulisGOD triggers the euros to the point that they are shook
Based

this post shook me to my core

Imagine being this fucking assblasted.

Wow, how dare they have an English channel!

they are saving him for the pokal

Fucking lol

by us standards he's great. by european standards he's all right.

A hack

he's the next Fredua Koranteng

he

is

s h i t
h
i
t

hate to say it but mahmoud speaks the truth

>all those (You)s for not even a remarkable post/bait

u wot

It's because the league has been finished for the month already because it's a completely shit league

think if the Kentucky Derby was restricted to one horse and the rest were shot to death if they got anywhere near, that's bundesliga.

triggered americunts who don't like when its pointed out the only thing that makes him a noteworthy player is that he's an americunt

he is already better than him. freddy adu never actually consistently played on a top european team.

wasnt pulisic the first american to score a champions league goal?
men americans dont want to win the world cup like other countries. also why are you hating? he is 18 its not like he is mid 20s when he finally has a good year. yes we are not expecting the next messi but pulisic might actually be our first soccer player to get consistent playing time at a major club

Lamo at this salt.
This guy gets it.

>the champions league is a baby league

That channel worked. It got me to start following the Bundesliga. It was better before they made a deal with Fox Sports though. They used to do match highlights, but now thry let Fox do it, and it is not as good.

Pulisic us pulling a lot of prime Aryan pussy.

What does fox do to mess it up? just show nothing and try to tone it down?

In other news I really going to hate their coverage of the world cups

I haven't watched the fox attempts in a while, but they were boring in their commentary compared to how the Bundesliga channel did it.