How can anyone like this dirty fucking team?

I wonder how Steph or Draymond would like it if someone kidnapped and killed their kids.

That's what Zaza did to Kawhi. Fucking Warrior fans need to get a fucking grip on reality and see the light.

There's a reason no one respects your fucking team.

Other urls found in this thread:

nba.com/games/20170329/GSWSAS#/matchup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I thought they were a bunch of soft girly millennial?

now they're as dirty as the bad boys?

lol

Stay mad
Nice dubs
>threatening to kill families
Saged and reported

>le millennial meme XDDDDD
OP's so mad.

No, the four allstars are the soft girly millenial

The vet minimum centers they keep adding are the ones that hurt people.

Who said anything about threatening families? What Zaza did to Kawhi is much worse than either Steph or Draymond losing their kid.

Get a grip

I've been trying to get (into) basketball for 20 years, but never could until last year. Curry and GSW are the only thing that makes sense when I try to watch this sport.

Imagine if the Spurs had a player who tried to fucking injure people?

That's why no one hates the Spurs - their franchise isn't made up of hypocrites and their fanbase isn't made up of hypebeast Mexicans

>That's why no one hates the Spurs

Bruce Bowen and Robert Horry come to mind

well of course people hate the spurs because they're jealous of their decades of success, but they're the cleanest team in the league. Pop as a coach and the spurs as an organization would NEVER stoop to undercutting people's ankles, drop kicking people in the face, or hip checking them into a scorers table. Anyone who says otherwise is clearly a millennial fuckboy who didn't watch basketball before the Memeiors in 2015. We old school classy spurs fans know better.

They were pretty clean during the Admiral years.

Nice b8

>this ass mad kid making these threads EVERY time the warriors win.

get used to it, your team sucks and will get btfo by the memechuckers over and over again.

stay mad fag

>buzzfeed the post

Just like how the Spurs were BTFOing the Warriors, right?

Fucking Mexican trash. Glad the Spurs don't have such a minority filled fucking fanbase

I agree OP. I thought they were cool when they won their first championship but I realize what they actually are.

Curry - Cringe as hell. When he makes a 3 pointer before times runs out of the quarter he runs to the locker room like a faggot. Also actively does cringe dance moves like the shimmy.

Green - Huge ego and constantly complains.

Zaza - Don't even have to explain. But not surprised the Warriors would hire a scumbag like him.

KD - Of course he would join an overpowered team to get a ring.

Klay - Whiny pot smoking rich kid who is the most likeable person on the team.

I mean seriously, no other NBA team are like them. I hope Kawhi goes off on these faggots in game 3!

embarrassing

Fuck Kawhi Leonard. I'm glad that roach took his ass out.

if Pop had any balls he would have someone take out KD or Curry

but he has no balls

you're still so mad and its hilarious

tell your garbage team to git gud, neckbeard

>team is shit
>lives in san fucking antonio
B-BUT AT LEAST WE'RE WHITE! B-B-BEANER!

>3-1

Go suck currys cock more you bandwagon fuck

bruce bowen wanna say a word

What does a past Spurs player have to do with now?

>implying i give a fuck about apehoop and don't just enjoy watching some neckbeard Sup Forumstard sperging out over some black guys throwing a ball in a basket

>Accidentally placing your foot under someone elses is equal to having your children kidnapped and killed

I don't see what a rogue loose cannon dropped by the spurs at the first sign of improper play has to do with anything. Pop is a true class act who would never play a player who put other players at risk of injury. He certainly wouldn't tell him to keep playing his dangerous style despite league instructions to cut that shit out, and he definitely wouldn't call complainers "whiners" who were afraid of that brand of "hard basketball" defense.

A player like that would be cut immediately, denied their championship ring if the team won that year, and would never have their number retired and hung from the rafters. That's just not the spurs way, and anyone who thinks otherwise knows nothing about basketball.

Yes, ending someone's career and taking away their livelihood thus equaling family starvation and death = kidnap and death

You're both taking away something from someone

Why do Spurs fans say this shit?

I told you guys.

Basketball is predictable as hell 9 out of 10 times. The only reason worth watching is that one game where it's so close you can't guess.

Also, I told the Spurs fans this would happen after beating the Rockets.

Lol you're all so fucking salty. It's a 7 game series...

If you're really better than the warriors...prove it.

Also, fuck the spurs. You've been having it good for 20 years and now that you're a second tier team, it's time to start complaining? Warriors have been shit for so long...now they're good so you hate them? And let's be honest...you were not beating the warriors over 7 games. They were the better team by every objective measurement during the season...including beating the spurs asses on a back to back, in San antonio, after beating the shit out of houston...without durant.

The spurs have the most entitled fucking fan base in the NBA. Sounds like YOU'RE the millenials. You deserve to be in the basement for 30 years.

The Spurs were literally up by fucking 25 points with Kawhi on the floor

That's enough proof the Warriors weren't going to beat the Spurs without being fucking cheap, you stupid fucking Mexican Commiefornian

OOOH MY TEAM SUCKS SO I DESERVE TO BE GOOD. Glad Texans don't think this way.

No that player wouldnt be denied and blacklisted. Stfu.

Bad shit happened. Go cry about Parker getting hurt to. Shit happens...Faggot millenials always need to blame someone for something going wrong. Sometimes things do not go your way.

And that wasn't intentional by zaza. If it was, it was the most subtle, masterful display of dirty play I've ever seen.

>Glad Texans don't think this way
>proceeds to make the exact same argument
go get lost without water in your shithole desert. lmao stay mad cuck

What....for one fucking half of poor shooting and sloppy play by the warriors?

That's like saying the football game was over after 6 minutes in the first quarter are done.

>The Spurs were literally up by fucking 25 points with Kawhi on the floor

And they were up by 22 points, with Kawhi on the floor, during the regular season, yet GS blew them the fuck out.

nba.com/games/20170329/GSWSAS#/matchup

>regular season

Ok casual.

>>regular season doesn't matter, despite the loss in regular season mirroring the one in the playoffs

Ok memester, Spudcuck.

>regular season

Fucking Mexicans can't even read, right?

I'm glad we're in agreement that Pop and his defenders are full of shit.

Bro you realize he's describing Bruce Bowen to a T, right? One of the dirtiest players in the league who, under Popovich's Spurs routinely pulled the ankle breaker on Kobe and derailed Vince Carter career...and yes, his jersey is retired in San Antonio. And when the NBA told Bowen to cut that shit out, Popovich says the accusations were unfounded by people who were scared to face Bowen.

>regular season

That's the difference between the Spurs and Warriors. Spurs only give a fuck about the playoffs. The Warriors give a fuck about the regular season.

>Spurs only give a fuck about the playoffs.

Which doesn't explain why they lost the same way during the playoffs.

Nice meme, though.

>spurs only give a fuck about the playoffs
yet get BTFO every single time without exception

>The Warriors give a fuck about the regular season
which they rape, getting to the playoffs and wrecking that too

stay mad. your team SUCKS

Spurs: 5 rings
Warriors: 1* ring

*asterisk

>muh 'istreh

>rape
tween detected

Fuck them bro

Thanks Texas bro

>not giving someone space to land from a jumpshot is the same as kidnapping and killing their kids

I guess people kidnap and kill Curry's kids every game then lmao.

Because every team the Spurs played on the way to their 5 chips were 100% healthy

Yeah, up until they loosed the Bruce

Wack

>Klay - Whiny pot smoking rich kid who is the most likeable person on the team.
Livingston or Iggy are the default most likable Warriors players. How does it feel being a huge faggot?