Do you think dropping 250ug acid for the first time, without a tripsitter would be a stupid move Sup Forums?

Do you think dropping 250ug acid for the first time, without a tripsitter would be a stupid move Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IPP0OFjnEbI
erowid.org/psychoactives/faqs/psychedelic_crisis_faq.shtml
erowid.org/chemicals/lsd/lsd_basics.shtml
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no

Yes, take 100-150 for the first time and have someone to tripsit you

ur good bruh

You'll make it through it, but it is hard to know what to expect from psychedelics if you've never done them. You might spook yourself, but just do your best to remind yourself that you're tripping and everything is okay. You should prepare things to do before hand and not try to figure out what to do while tripping. If you're going to watch a movie, keep it happy; things can fuck with your emotions and make a trip go bad fast.
I think the dosage should be fine; not sure what you have and how you can actually split it up. I was of the understanding that a blotter tab can't even absorb more than 100ug and in my experience, a single tab is not enough to break threshold. If it's tabs, go with two; hold them under your tongue for a long while and then eventually swallow it.

no
can you handle doubting yourself and thinking about your deepest darkest thoughts without freaking out like a retard?

OP here. What do you mean a singe tab can't contain more than 100ug? i have 5 tab each 250ug .__.

This, but using tripsit IRC is good enough.
t.did 150ug first two times alone and had a blast, tripsit was great.

If you know the rough idea of what makes a trip good, sure. My first trip was fucking terrifying cause I didn't know shit about acid, I ended up reading up a lot on it while tripping and it freaked me the fuck out. My following trips were really fucking fun, though and I did them all solo. I've only ever tripped with other people 3 times.

dont do it man; you could damage yourself and your mind.

make sure you have someone with you at all times.

I could be wrong. IIRC that's just what I read on erowid years ago. Maybe there are different sizes/materials that can absorb more.

If it's actually blotter, it won't be much more then 100 ug.
If it's those weird little white squares is probably even less.

Gonna depend allot on you user.

Before I ever did acid, I unfortunately got myself addicted to huffing. Those were some of my brightest as well as darkest imprints on my psyche.

I've only dropped 8 times myself, typically 2-3 tabs each time. While being extremely powerful and altering, no trip compared to some of the bad shit I experienced while huffing.

My point is that without my past experiences, it could have been different. I don't know your background, so good luck. Oh and, trust me user,... stay away from huffing. It damn near killed me.

If you never took any drugs whatsoever that much might be a bit too strong. If you only smoked weed but never tried psychedelics, this might be too much as well.

About 100ug should be enough to test the waters and get an idea of what to expect with more.

It's a good idea to have someone else with you during your first time, whether they are sober or not. And in any case, it really depends on your metabolism and mental state.
Make sure you are in good place psychologically and physically. Can't stress this enough.

Thats rookie dose you pussy. If you cant handle 250ug then psychs arent for you. Just be positive, but tbh if
you have to ask you have already sown the seeds of doubt, dont think you are ready.

Youll be fine op. But dont trust doses, the dealer will be like ya i dropped them my self, but he dont know shit as well. If its tabs you never know, with sugarcubes its abit more precise.

But just go outside, bring music food and water, and dont start climbing trees unless you know you cab climb back down

I got these anons. I bought them from a vendor with pretty good reputation. Is possible that its not 250ug??

They are 250 if they are on deep web, people dont understand how tabs work. You can get tabs up to 500ug that ive seen, probs higher.

Blotters can have varying doses. I've had nbom tabs with with close to 1mg allegedly.
And you can't really tell the dosage visually. It all depends on the honesty and precision of the person who made them. If you are concerned, get a test kit and you can see what kind of substance is there.

To be honest If I were you, just take atleast 2 of them for your first time, you arent gonna die, you arent gonna lose your mind, you will be fine. The more intense your first experience the better prepared you'll be and the more enlightening the experience. I did 300ug my first time certified legit, wish I had done more though.

Hood luck champ. Dont have anxiety, the preperation before the first time is always to much. When u have had ur first tripp you will know it isnt really that bad. But I'd sugest 150mg instead.

Ive dine lsd for the last half year now every second or third weekend.
Never had to take more than 150mg.

Just know that u might wanna cancel next days doings since it could take 48h for some ppl to sober 100% the fimst time.

You might also get a little twitchy and seems u cant stop kicking with your legs. If u have this i sugest ibuprofen and or magnesium.

Ibuprofen will also help with the general body load.

But note, the next day u can feel a bit depressed just like with E and MDMA

Enjoy your microcosms.

First time I had no idea what a dose was, did 400, me and some friends were going to spend the time I a park, we dropped then I changed my mind, and drove home, first mistake, the cars disappeared on me only saw the taile lights and headlights, long story short made it home ok. Never look in a mirror at that level, and man was it fun. End of story was my first and last time.

you guys are stupid the most common dosage on a tab is 150 and you can literally just dip a piece of blotter paper in lsd and get like 1mg on a tab

Why? He should just take a higher dosage, its not dangerous and he will learn more from it. I stand by my point of take 2.

Dont diddle the dosage as Terrence Mckenna would say.

Better have a fun time then to freak out.
And of cource its not dangerous lol, except if it is some RC shit and not acid

You only freak out if you set yourself up for it. You are in control.

If you plan to take the acid and ONLY the acid, then you're fine.

If you plan to mix with anything be it alcohol or weed then absolutely do not do it alone under any circumstances. You will be dealing with months or years worth of psychological trauma.

I can't stress the importance of not mixing the first time you drop.

250ug ALONE = FINE

you'll honestly be fine, without looking it up the most you can feel i think is around 1500mg, even then its nothing like dmt breakthroughs.
just dont think negatively and try to keep yourself occupied with something you enjoy.

unless it taste bitter, go for gold m8.
however if it taste bitter spit that shit out and stay away, its nbomn and that shits fucked unless you know what you're doing.

Enjoy brother.

always have a tripsitter

1500ug*

Inb4 anal fags.

Psychological Trauma? I have to smoke weed when I drop, and I could easily polish off a couple of gs or more over a trip, it makes it more interesting, but extremely headfucky at times.

Oh I forgot to mention this, VERY good point about nbome and bitterness.

If it's bitter, spit it out.

Different people will react different to combinations but I truly believe it's in a person best interest to take it as easy as possible with combos. It's unnecessary for the first trip and the chances of it sending you upside down is too great for whatever benefits it may bring.

youtu.be/IPP0OFjnEbI

super doubtable.
people aren't going to give you more then what they advertise, its not the 80's people are in it for cash now days.

i just hope you mean its 250ug ea and not the whole 6 equaling that amount, either way you will be fine, just be prepared to have 0 plans for the next 24 hours. and maybe some weed for the comedown
dont fight you're trip, i find it alot better tripping alone because not everyone finds the same things interesting as what you do when you're tripping, that can get annoying and cause a "bad trip" but in reality bad trips are just negative feelings from my experience and they only occur when you're not with the right people you feel comfortable with.

go hard mah dood.

Yes, get a trip sitter dumbass. You could freak out and do something stupid and hurt yourself.

Fr. get a trip sitter, especially cause you're taking a decent dose for your first time.

bro, dont trust to what people on the internet if they tell you stuff likes this
taking 2 and a half tabs and realizing it was 250ug each would suck
do only one if your dealer said it is 250ug
150 or 250 is another world so go safe :)

its really not.... i've done plenty of what we use to call "squirtles" which is 20-40 drops with 120ug in each drop.

you can barely function like a normal human cognitivity goes out the window but you don't get shot into another planet.
if anything you revert to a adult baby. unable to do very basic shit but its pretty fun at the time as long as you are set up and ready for 12 hours of questioning everything in life but not being able to communicate.

just remember its only going to last 14 hours max, don't try to sleep it off its literally almost impossible just keep yourself occupied.

You don't need a trip sitter. Nobody needs a trip sitter, but the fact that you're apprehensive enough to ask if you need one means you'll probably need one. I'd say get one either way. I've had some boring ass trips when i've been by myself, but I've never been bored with other people there. When they laugh, you'll laugh harder. Acid is too fucking awesome to experience it alone. whether your friends are tripping with you or not.

do it Pussy

i did 225 first time and my trip sitter fucked off anyway but it went pretty well. just go in with the good mindset and you'll be good

suming up all the bullshit now:
First of all: Hey OP,
set, setting and dose is really the most important things to look at.
We can all agree, Acid is a really strong psychedelic
A trip will be 12 hours and to make up a misunderstanding I had to live through on my first Acid trip, it does not mean you will be like a sober person after 12 hours. Definitely make sure if you do Acid no matter what dose, you don't have to do anything the next day after especially responsible tasks like driving or working.
On Acid, when you reach your peak, you can experience that you forget that you are on acid and your mind is so far out in deep thoughts, your mind can not make a rational decision.
On 150~ and below, these moments may never occur or will not last too long.
Im not saying this is bad, it is an amazing experience. You will be able to control yourself by thoughts. Music and thinking are the two things to guide you through your trip. Don't make yourself nervous about Acid. Just keep in mind, in the end of your trip, you will feel exhausted and maybe even wish your trip to end but forcing won't do it.

It is very vague to describe how you will be on 250ug because LSD is so individual.

Thats why going above 1 tab on the first time is not recommended :)

Don't mix it with other drugs especially on the first time and without a trip sitter.
Weed prolonged the trip for me, I myself wanted to smoke weed while tripping but in the end regreted it because after 14 hours i still felt like I was tripping and that made me anxious in my first time.

TIs right but still if you never tried and you wanna go safe, do one tab.

One of my friends had an ending after 10-12 hours and could easily sleep every time, many others including me had problems sleeping and trying to force you into sleep and wanting to end the trip is a terrible idea.
Rembering that you are just tripping and will come back is the most important if you undergo psychedelic crisis :)

i did stupid things while i had my vials,
putting drops in my sleeping mates mouths, on there beer bottles, dropping it in my eye, generally anything i thought was funny at the time of being 17.
I have to say, it was a fucking fun 9 months, however i think more then anything that has fucked with my metal state the most.
generally the only psyc i will do is dmt now, short and sweet. generally just an amazing 15 minutes of pure pleasure.
fuck da squitles and 12 hours of tripping. it gets old...

2#
Never fight against what Acid tells you

If you feel like you don't need a tripsitter, just tell a friend who has experience/or is an understanding, chill and not judging person that you are doing this and keep him as a person you can rely on if you feel like it.

I realized on my first trip, people who never took acid or psychedelics or lack of empathic skills in everyday life suck at being a tripsitter

You won't feel like someone is helping you if he asks you question you are not able to answer at the moment because Acid moves your headspace away from rational human thinking

Music and feels are what you speak in, it will be very hard to express yourself to people that are not on acid.
Prepare a playlist or if you have a lot of good music in mind you like, just listen to that
I suggest listening to Pink floyd or amazing guitar songs or psychedelic trance.
Listen to whatever you like, but keep away from dark stuff like metal or so
Definitely check on the outside once in a while and if you feel uncomfortable, change the situation you are in: If you feel sad or so, just switch the music, leave the room, changing your clothes already helps so much

Inform yourself on the body effects it has:

Rather keep the tab 20-30 mins in your mouth and then spit it out, some people say it helps from getting too naseous when the trip starts. I myself swallowed it after 20 mins and just felt slightely naseous but it helps to spit it out after some time
Also you will experience a high body load when the trip is reaching its peak. Your body will feel very heavy and the visuals will get more intense with some time.
But there are also moments where your mind will be clear and fast pacing and you will feel like you are super sober in your mind.
Confusion can also happen a lot, especially when you get terrified or anxious, so try to stay in a happy mood always and remind yourself of staying positive, since thinking of negative stuff makes you immediately feel sad

yeah overdoing it gets boring
I heard putting a tab on your eye will make you instantly get visuals.
A guy I got to know told me his friend ate 3/4 and put 1/4 on his eyeballs (do not try this lol)

i don't know about instant visuals but it certainly kicks in a lot quicker and stings quite a bit, i dropped 3 drops in my eye once me and a few friends got waved threw from a police road block searching peoples cars going into a bush doof, they stopped the searches at 7:00pm, we went threw at 7:03pm, pretty safe to say i was extremely lucky having a butt load of intoxicates in the car.

one of the best nights of my life.

3#
It is not a stupid move if you have a strong personality, can handle psychedelic crisis and know how to let go.
Focusing on breath and yourself and positivity is key
People have either more boring or more intense trips alone.
I started of my trips with people always who I like so when I was alone, i ended up missing them.
Starting of a trip on your own is way different.
On the first time just have someone around or available you can rely on, definitely. But you don't need anybody with you that is true as others mentioned.

erowid.org/psychoactives/faqs/psychedelic_crisis_faq.shtml

erowid.org/chemicals/lsd/lsd_basics.shtml

Best forum for Drugs imo

i really hope OP comes back and gives us a brief mention on how there going, more then happy to jump on discord with you and talk shit for some lolz.

hope you're doing well brother.

I've tripped a few times. Like all things, it can be overrated. The trip lasts about 12 hours, and about 4 hours into the trip, it gets kind of boring. Don't expect any epiphanies. Typically, if you are an asshole before you started to trip, you'll be an asshole after the trip is over.
MDMA is also over-rated, especially after the first time trying it. It has diminishing returns.

Dude, stop exaggerating. You don't have to take any of these preparations or exercise all these cautions. All these things that you speak of can happen to someone who is sober.

cant agree more brother, people think that "spiritual" drugs will cure them from different shit thats going on with there life, alot of people might disagree with me but after tqaking a butt load of all sorts of drugs all i can say is it problaey only gets worse, im mixing alot of alcohol and benzo at this point and lucky enough i couldn't get my hands on any H to end it all, potentially the only thing that will cure your demons is your on willingness of becoming a better person and putting yourself out there to connect with others on the same level as you. and no not those normal friends you hang out with reach out to people you havn;t spoke to in years and just ask to go for a causal drink, it means alot more then what you think.

but sheit the people that know what im talking about with "D.M" or similar sites, once you get to the point you can literally get anything you desire with little effort, sadly it only desensitizes you and things go from bad to worse, i've IV'd quite a few things looking for that nek lvl to somehow find my way and it only leaves you more disconnected from society. i wish my dad was still here but luckly enough i have an amazing brother that's willing pay and to take me away from all this bullshit and from my previous experience change and being put out of you're confort zone will only make you a better person. its hard but honestly what do you have to lose, pride?fuck pride how far does that get you.

However people that dont abuse drugs unlike myself sometimes its just what you need, but never think its a cure.

TTDR;
im functioning drug addict, drugs don't help. the nervous feeling you get before taking drugs is great, when that stops
its time to take abreak

sorry for ranting.... im on quite a level..

Gotta agree with you on this one. Sounds about right for what I do on acid.

also the only epiphanies that i've had were on 3-meo-pcp they last for about 3 hours the next day you wake up thinking "da faq was i even thinking last night" and it never takes form.

Yes, that is essentially what I'm saying. For me, LSD and other psychedelics are nothing more than a visual experience. But even a visual experience gets tiring after a while, and, quite often, you get nothing to show for it. There is something dirty about reaching an emotional state of peace that wasn't achieved by reason. It is dirty because that peace leaves once the drug wears off. If that drug comes with a lot of calories like alcohol, then you'll have no peace, plus now you are fatter. Drugs are okay, but don't depend on them to help you find any answers.

on another note anyone tried IV'ing Ket?

way more intense then any dmt breakthrough i've ever had.
would love to hear anyone else experienced with this

Injecting any drug usually only gets the drug into the system quicker. I've snorted about a gram of Ket over a period of a few hours. It doesn't do much but put you in slightly sedated, altered state for a few minutes at a time. I never had any breakthroughs. I've been trying to find the answer to Nihilisim, but neither LSD, Ket, Alcohol, or Weed has helped me.

This, first time for me i dont even know how much i took but i do know i couldnt sleep or function or work or drive or even go outside much for 3 days and finally had to take an anti psychotic tranquilizer called risperal or some shit to go to sleep finally and stop tripping.

honestly man, i've snorted a bunch of k(over 300 mg at once with slim to no tollerance) before and never had the same experiences as shooting it.
i was never prepared for it at the time but i thought fuck it why not give it a try...

instant k hole that took me too different dimensions and i hate how cringey that sounds but i've never experienced anything like it in my life and i do not recommend it to inexperienced users. to this day it still scares me but i'm definitely interested in trying it again, now knowing want i'm in for.

Hey OP, season oldfag here.

If your tabs are genuinely 250, I would say that for a first time, it's going to be very strong and quite a gamble, especially if you're alone.

Tripping alone is awesome, don't get me wrong, and I love doses over 200mics, but the smart thing to do is not be too cavalier or impatient and instead, learn the drug by knowing what a "normal" dose of 100mics does.

You can always take more, but you can't take less ;)

If it agrees with you, take more later in the trip, or do another one in a week and go deeper. You have rest of your life to go deeper if you want to.

Also, fun fact: the Grateful Dead discovered early on that low doses are the way to go if you want to accomplish anything while high. High doses are for laying down & melting and having out of body experiences.

Best of fortune in your journeys

Also, this is actually good advice. All my bad trips have come from mixing other drugs with acid, usually weed. Different people have different brains, and some react with paranoia and anxiety when mixing. LSD by itself is usually fine

The difference between 100 & 200 is a HUGE leap. It's like a whole different world. 200 & up starts to be more similar, even though it does get more intense & weirder.

The thing is that this kind of question doesn't even get at it, because you BODY will be feeling & telling you things that will freak you out too. It's not just mental, paranoia can be very physical

250ug is a perfect starting does in my opinion, if you do less than 200 i don't think you will really get the feel of what lsd is all about

Tripsit...

Sup Forums is best trip sitter, trust us!

>trust us

>FUCKING Sup Forums

Kek

I think it depends on the solution the acid is in. It's just the crystal dissolved in a water solution, the higher the concentration, the higher the dose.

Ever heard of acid induced psycosis?

nvm, if you're going to get on alone take half of the tab

Man this guy puts it into a few words but hits it exactly at the point
Truth

First time i did it was 305.5ug, it was fun as hell until somewhere in the 5th hour... damn you'll see some crazy stuff, but nah, do it with someone and 250ug will be a good time

LSD was great for me because I realized that my seek for greater and crazier drugs like LSD was just a crave to fill my lack of responsibility and discipline in life, to give meaning to myself

Since my first trip im doing really well in life because I changed by myself, not because of drugs

MDMA can be great but when you are only abusing it or using it for feeling body stimuli from dopamin and serotonin you will crush your hormon levels

A friend of mine who i introduced to Mdma because he was interested could first time talk about his depressing past and that half his family died of cancer including his first and only girlfriend.
Right usage is key

I had ten great acid trips before having a "bad" trip. It can just happen sometimes and you can't control it and it's better to have someone response-able there with you.

Dont do LSD...... DTM is much better

Acid can be pretty fun, but when you take higher doses it gets a little too fucked up imho.

How is dmt like
Compare it to lsd
do you feel like a piece of energy like on psychedelics or how is it?
I have no experience with it nor have i met people who explained it to me

Do you close your eyes and you dont remember your eyes are closed?

True
many others also told me the trips got more fucked up and darker with higher doses
100-150 is really funny and interesting

My first two doses were pretty low.

I first tried just 50u. No tripsitter. Had a great time. Waited two weeks.

Did 100u at a party. Had so much fun and it was beautiful.

So I don't really recommend doing that much above 100u or it could overwhelm you.

i honestly think there is (unless youre micro dosing for nootropic effects) 0 point in taking anything less than 200ug. youll be fine just dont over think the experience

yes

Thanks M8!

THIS, you can make tabs with 1000uq

also if you can, please test your acid first that its genuine and no 25I-NBOMe shit

Depends on your current psychological state & skill level at working with the drug & information it brings.

I've had high dose experiences that were as smooth as silk. Just bliss, ease, and expansion

I've had others that were work the whole way through,and took a lot of letting go to get to the sweet spot

Set + Setting FTW

I disagree; it's just a different ride that works in different contexts from 100.

100 is great. It can be filled with insight and beauty, but you're still in your body-- in fact the body works better than normal-- you get a nice mix of visuals with closed eyes, body high, and insight, but you are also fairly functional, sociable, less sensitive to everything, more able to play, explore, and interact.

100 can be life affirming without risking to much overwhelm.

At 200, the overwhelm risk increases but the reward can be greater too, depending on how comfortable you're able to get in the psychedelic realm.

Being a macho "psychedelic warrior" is silly. Every point along the path has its uses

shill but raises a good point:

try hard to get a sitter. i'm popping my first tabs next week and first time is a must in my books. things you hear about when trips go sour isn't worth it.

100 could overwhelm you, true, but I also think that playing into safe is abut silly. At some point it's a really good idea to cross over the threshold and really open her up and go deep. If you have set + setting right (I generally don't go over 200 at a party or show), and you know how to surrender & let the drug heal / awaken / guide you (this is tough, alotofpeople fear letting go), going over 200 can be life changingly good. It just gets more beautiful and more profound if you allow it to.

No, that's not a good point. That's a terrible point from some fag with something to prove. I've seen a million of these guys. Psychedelics are not the place to be macho.

And TBQH, if you're a 100 % newbie, you have no idea what you're talking about in terms of dose, so don't rep nonsense like that because that kind of attitude can be dangerous with psychs. I've seen it so many times. A flexible, open mind is a safe mind with these substances.

t. 40 yo Oldfag, psychedelic therapist with over 800 trips to date.

400 trips? Damn

as in it is BAD to have a sitter? I was saying in mine, and so many others, opinions having a sitter for the first time is important because they are nervous and this could induce a bad trip. The sitter can then correct it.

Is no sitter and a high dose the way to go first time? I'd expect low dose and sitter to be the key. I'm interested.

Cute. 800 is a conservative estimate. Been tripping since I was 15, am now 41. That's 26 years of tripping, involved in psychedelic subcultures. Most of that was from 15-28, but I'm still in the game. On average, that about 30 per year, which is very doable.

Besides, tripping is part of my career ;)

>as in it is BAD to have a sitter? I was saying in mine, and so many others, opinions having a sitter for the first time is important because they are nervous and this could induce a bad trip. The sitter can then correct it.

Oh, no no no. Please don't misunderstand me. A "trip sitter" (I hate that term) is a good idea, for sure. It provides an extra layer of safety just in case. When you're new, it's easy to get carried away and confused about what is reality and what isn't. The trip sitter can be a "second brain" that is more attuned to reality so that when you're open and vulnerable and sensitive and ungrounded and free, they can keep you clear about what's real.

Ideally you want someone who is familiar with the territory, and wise enough to get out of the way and let you do you. They should be incredibly non-judgemental, and comfy to be around. You want to be able to trust this person deeply.

And per Timothy Learys advice, it's better if your trip sitter is also on the drug, but in a low dose form. This is also commonly how Shamans run their ceremonies. In my experience, sitting on a low dose helps to be on the same wavelength, at tunes the sitter, and builds trust

>Is no sitter and a high dose the way to go first time? I'd expect low dose and sitter to be the key. I'm interested.

No, you have it right. Low dose + companion is ideal for a first time. Would you go swimming alone in the ocean all by yourself if you'd never swam before? That's what high dose can be like.

I also wrote: some more thoughts of mine.

Key skills:
Breathing deeply

Accepting whatever you see and letting it go
Surrendering to the experience instead of trying to control it

Avoid mindless entertainment for the first 6 hours and go within

Meeting all experiences with an attitude of love, like reuniting with an old friend

Trusting in the experience

Good stuff man good for you, keep on enjoying life :)

And you as well, Sup Forumsro!

Interesting, my mate did say he'd try the tabs before we took them. As you know a lot more than us, and probably most psychedelic enthusiasts on the planet, could you she some light on this:

So he has a good few 100mics of tabs he has had for about a year now. Kept in a dry dark place in his room and not touched very much at all.

Will it still be potent to get us tripping?

Also, what do you prefer to call sitters? Just out of interest.

yeah you need someone to physically restrain if you start hurting yourself or going close to windows, some people have lost their minds while tripping and jumped out off buildings. Because of that shrooms were banned in Amsterdam

>will the acid still work?

Probably. It's hard to say for sure, but you're likely still good. Worst case scenario it's just a little weak, which just means you can take more ;) bj give it a good 90 minutes before you asses it and make that choice. Chances are it'll be fine.

>what do you prefer to call a trip sitter?

I prefer terms like "companion" or "guide". The word "sitter" infantilizes the new tripper, and sets a weird frame around it. I consider myself something more like a tour guide or navigator on an expedition that knows the terrain. We're all duals in the universe, I just know a few easy pathways and what might or might not work.

FYI, I am far from one of the most experienced people on the planet, I'm small potatoes. The rabbit hole goes way, way deeper than what I've done