Any other ausfags suffering from the over the counter codene ban?

Any other ausfags suffering from the over the counter codene ban?

I was disolving 40 tablets a night (600ish mg codene). Now none. I've got terrible flu symtoms and twice been rejected by dr in attempts to pick up some prescription. Can't sleep, feel depressed and constant diarrhoea.

And you wonder why it’s banned...

fuckin abbos

Man up and go score some H or fentanyl faggot

I wish it was never available over the counter. It's so addictive and it took control of me for years. Now I'm taking the big hard cock of withdraws

I'm not a coon

Nah man, whiteboi for sure.

I used to have a valium and xanax guy but he disappeared

You're not trying hard enough, black market opiates are everywhere.

However, if you're not willing to suck a homeless dudes dick to get on, you don't have a legit opiate problem.

Go buy a cask of goon and drink away the pain and then either get offthe booze or join the rest of us on the socially acceptable addiction.

Yeah sure lets do 40 tabs of a fucking opiate a night, what could possibly go wrong, I mean its available over the counter and all.
Fucking aussies man. How dumb can you be. And how irresponsible.

It's the WEAKEST opioid out there so I recommend you just treat the symptoms and learn something... get some lorazepam for the diarrhea (don't OD on it).

Nope, I've got a perma script for panadine forte, and about 2 draws full of box's

what did you do for the script fag?

It isn't, you used to get 10mg pills over the counter, now you can't.

Id been taking almost a pack a day for like 4 years, u just need something else to ease withdrawls, or get a prescription

Hurt my back at work, went to the hospital, went to my doctor, filled out a health care plan, use the 6x free health care visits per year to see a physiotherapist, and let my doctor know 6x2 a day improves my quality of life and lets me preform adl's for recovery.

I do have genuine persistent back pain however

I'm trying to get on benzos as we speak. my most druggo mate can't even get weed tonight.

I'm not full junkie yet, but I reckon I'd be full fucked if it wasn't taken off the market when it was.

UK fag here i can buy 30mg codeine phosphate online and ive been loving it, but shit really does take a hold man, been off it for a month and you notice how much it fucks with you, do your best to kick it kangaroo man.

wouldn't you just get super tolerant to it? Need to take more and more?

good for you m8 , at least someone is getting high .
im just gonna start doing heroin tho

what websites? I've searched online and there's a few canadian and UK ones. Haven't done it yet considering it's like $3-7 a tablet.

Just drink some booze man. You'll be fine in a couple of days.

Come on, cunt. The only codeine users are trashbag single mummies and fucking coons.

coons aren't smart enough to talk to a pharmacist

Lol codeine definitely isn't a blackfella thing you fuckin autist. You can get way more rekt for cheaper if you know the (urban)bush tukka skillz

Harden up pussy, you'll be fine in three days. Try going cold turkey on 300mg oxy plus endone and codeine and then come back for a whinge.

Nah, i don't really abuse it. I'll take 2x30mg a day if my back aches, or 6x30mg a day if it takes me mare than 2min to stand up straight from sitting down. If my back is ok, I don't take any

I've never really doubles down and intentionally taken more than that, I'm super low tolerant to drugs, 2x30mg gives me a nice mello, but then I've got friends who are big guys or druggo's and they don't feel it at all, even if they don't have a history of opioid use

It's been 2 weeks cunt and the symptoms are coming on stronger every day.

coons aren't on painkillers you fucking mong, you're literally talking about the race with a legendarily huge stereotype for alcohol abuse.
I'm not saying a boong wouldn't swallow a fistful if you gave them to him, But no black fella is going to hand over dollars for a pill when there's goon to be drunk

This user speaks the truth. Lopearamid & booze rulez

Watch out mate, I started out that way and shit went downhill quick - if you feel like it's getting a hold on you start pulling yourself back a bit or talk to your dr or you'll end up fucked like me and having to do something like the in-hospital ketamine pain reduction thing which sucks ass majorly.

try taking Imodium for the shits and go to the dr for the depression and some Valium. Just fukin tell em why you are there and they'll help you out.

Neh, It's been several years, which is why the stockpile. I literally take it for the prescribed reason, the euphoria is a bonus.

Where you at cunt i got a box of endone if you wanna buy

Just quit that shit man you know what it's about, you're trading pain today for sickness tomorrow, and way more pain down the road.

You're going to die of something someday, it might not be something quick. When that shit starts happening, you do not want to have a tolerance built up to painkillers.
I'm an old man now, I am watching this play out with some of my friends (functioning junkies for decades), it's fucking horrible for them and it's scarring their families.

Your kick sounds pretty light right now, you should walk away while it's still relatively easy. It gets harder, so much harder. You're in a good place right now and you've learned some things that you can use to wall off the desire.

yeh I'll try tomorrow morning

sydney

That's what I'm worried about mate. Sound advice.

Bahahahahahahaha in Sydney>Can't score opiates. You have to be some molly coddled rich white boi for sure. Get fucked faggot. Neck up.

Fuck you then. Just go find some lebos6

Yeh well if I haven't needed it in ages then I won't have any numbers. I'll ask old bag mate tomorrow if his number hasn't changed too.

how did you get addicted?

You are retarded

I thought they got arrested and that's just the cops now

Started with using it for headaches then some cunt at 4am in the morning showed me how he gets to sleep after a bender. He just chucked two packs into water and used a paper towel to get rid of the panadol after it was completely dissolved.

had a bit and fell in love.

donno mate, nobody I know has messaged yet. A year or so ago there was another group that disappeared for 6 months, then returned, a ballsy mate replied and it was legit.

I think someone has the sim card with all the contacts and sells it to another p plate lebo.

Please go on to explain this in greater detail to me, good sir

ditto

Just google "Codeine cold water extraction" or "codeine CWE"

They've changed number like ten times, I've blocked each one. It's fucking annoying...

their stuff was junk anyway

They change their number every month or so. Just reply stop.

Yeh their stuff was fucking boring. Haven't used them in 18 months.

Is their some kind of wizardry or life hack to strain water through a paper towel, rather than a coffee filter?

Its withdrawal. You will be alright soon. Just dont do any other drugs

Coffee filter takes ages, it clogs up too much, the paper towel is quick and takes enough panadol out so you don't destroy your liver. A good quality name brand will do the job without breaking.

Nursefag here, 40 tablets a night? That's 20g of paracetamol, lethal dose is around 10-12grams, you would just slowly die of liver failure if you took that much. Calling BS.

lol damn aus is sad af

Huh, yeh I buy quality paper towel, never thought you could strain with it. Like, just hold it over the rim of a glass?
I feel like i'm asking really stupid basic questions at this point. I'll have to go proof of concept it later.

He's doing CWE, bud. Assuming he's doing it correctly the apap is a nonissue. Still not healthy by any stretch.

>2x30mg a day if my back aches, or 6x30mg
Damn druggies using the pills improperly causes OD and/or addiction. You wonder why the ban is so hard to lift on drugs.

CWE maybe?

Funny how your cropped out the "If i can't stand up" part of that sentience, oh and the context where I've explained i'm under Doctor and physio supervision (with a prescription) after several hospitalizations, Just so you can take your virtue signaling cheap shot .

he extracted the acetaminophen user

You reminded me to throw out this shit Op. That is half the pile. The other is stuffed into a bag. I didn't want my roommates seeing it lol

Hmm interesting, didn't really know you could do that, you learn something new every day. Just for lulz I mighy try doing CWE myself and take it to a lab in my hospital just to check how pure you can get that stuff

fuck brah clean your room

do it. I've seen so many heroes on drug forums arguing about it, maybe an actual scientist can find out.

It's pretty basic chemistry - codeine dissolves and paracetamol doesn't. Just crush up a bunch of tablets, dissolve em in water, stick em it the fridge/freezer until the water is really cold and strain. If you are a patient person then you can do it a few times to get it really pure.

>is a junkie
>other people are assholes
you need help. mental. a lot.

kill yourself junkie

Where did he call other people assholes?

Fucking asshole.
You're the reason we can't buy it anymore.
I hope your withdrawal is long and painful.

wanna buy some scag?

It's a shit painkiller anyway. Just take an aspirin for your headaches

Not OP but hells yes, sell me the skag cunt

Withdrawal the word for it is withdrawal.
You are experiencing withdrawals or in street terms your dope sick. Life is a bitch for you right now. Take comfort in knowing the worst part only lasts for like a week. It will be the worst week of your life mind you. If you can make it a week you can make it 2 weeks and so and so forth.
It gets better tho dont give up. Take back control of your life. Because whether you can see it righr now or not you were out of control.
Also some sage advice is to get some anti-diarrhea meds, Tylenol pm, and take a few days off work if possible. Make your self be active after a few days of laying around some exercise of any sort will help alot.
I went cold turkey after having a habit for 7+ yrs trust me I feel your pain.

>Codeine cold water extraction
what was the high like?

Thanks man. I've been off work the last 2 days Couldn't cop it, working outside in 30 degree heat feeling scat got to me and the constant need to shit made it fucking difficult. Out of sick leave now. I'm worried about next week. My mates are confused why I'm such a sook, not going out doing anything. I've had terrible comedowns off upper benders, and this is far worse.

Kick the habit while ya can man, not gonna green text but having a pill issue is a problem.

My dad had an issue abusing pain killers. Maybe since I was 13, I'm 27 now. He would make every excuse to get them from doctors and they would prescribe them to him. Once doctors started catching on to him abusing them they would cut him off he would flip and go to another doctor. This cycle went on until he ran out of doctors and he had to result to buying them. He's black listed at every hospital.

Him and my mom divorced and things got worse he would ask me or dm my friends asking if they could score him some because he was having back pain or some sort of issue. Dumbass me fell for it.

My dad was about 200 lbs and healthy until it had gotten really bad. He made about 2700$ on the end of the month and it was gone by the 10th due to the addiction. He would come begging for money from me because he didn't have any to buy food or pay his bills, I spotted him every time feeding the addiction.

Fast forward to October last year, 145 lbs 6 heart attacks in 2 years and lost all of his teeth.

Decided to go to the bar with the old man for a few drinks, end of the night a gentleman came up to me and asked me why my dad looked terrible and that he asked him for pills.

Lost my shit enough was enough, got him into an inpatient care for 30 days and he's been clean since. Gained 25 lbs since November and starting to look and act normal (not slurring his words). Has money in the bank to actually take care of himself and buy his own meals and go out without me having to spot him.

Be careful OP. Don't end up ruining your life over a high.

Also, this thread reminded me of a good documentary I saw on youtube, if anyone's interested look up "Vice. Fentanyl: deadlier than heroin". Gives you some perspective

Oldfag ex-junkie here.

Time is the only thing that will fix the withdrawls.

Expect a full month of hell, then 1-2 months of semi-hell... followed by 6 months of feeling like shit.

The 3 day withdrawl thing is a myth. Anyone who says otherwise never did high doses of opiates.

Glad I'm not you today faggot.

I felt happy and optimistic. I got comfy in bed and watched favourite youtubers and tv shows.

It's a warm happy feeling if you get the dosage right. If I had a bit too much I felt a bit more out of it, but still happy, harder to get to sleep if I waited too long before closing eyes. If I had way too much I'd wait too long before falling asleep, then get super ichy to the point of insanity and I'd sit there in bed staring at the ceiling wishing I'd die.

I feel you pain bro. I'm kicking adderall this week. For the past 2 days, I've had some chest pains (and chronic burping). I've quit (luckily I've had 2 days off), I've done nothing but sleep for about 2 days straight. Chest pain is still there.

Supposed to go to work today, I'm gonna call off (I'm only absent maybe 1 day a year at best, so it shouldn't be held against me much). I need one more day to sleep and readjust.

Why do people do this
>Totally anonymous
>Promote self anyway (eg "virtue signalling", made up stories)

It depends, and maybe it varies by person. I was on oxy super hard for the better part of a year.

3 days are miserable, the next 4 only quasi miserable. After that it was mostly bearable, but just felt like a bit of the blues. After a month, the cravings were gone.

People like you are why we can't have nice things.

Some people need strong pain meds for occasional use. Now they are off to the GP every few weeks because self indulgent faggots like you go and get them banned.

You really shouldn't be prescribing codeine to yourself for legit pain. The 10-15mg in the paracetamol tables does close to fuck all. The higher dosage from an actual doctor starts to ease pain, but it's a temporary fix, people with chronic pain should start to look at better alternatives, from an actual doctor, not a chemist.

For me, it's very similar to being stoned, You get super comfy, you want to watch a good movie or play some vidya, or if you go to bed you sleep really well., but you skip all the side effects of weed, you know the stereotypical shit like munchies, forgetfulness etc

It's just a super seance of well being

Unlike weed, it doesn't prevent me from being functional either

This, I could function fine during the day, and at night when I was high I could still have a proper conversation with anyone as long as they didn't see my red eyes.

>Individuals shouldn't be allowed to use their own judgement
This is a whole moral debate. Personally I think as many drugs as possible should be available without prescription.

Until the 3rd day things get worse. After that nothing is good, but you were on the peak. Slowly everything gets better

You don't know what you are talking about.

My wife has congenital migrane via basilar vein constriction. Its essentially untreatable except for symptomatic relief. The neurosurgeon suggested just having a couple of strong panadol.

Now that will costs us a doctors visit and perscription every time we run out.

Fucking faggots wrecked pain relief for tens of thousands of people to get a lightweight hit that isn't even real, or to homebake shit tier smack

Pretty stupid to post here I know but I just took 30mg of methadone first time
User how much is OD? I’m 90kg

where do you get your weed from? in aus that is. I need a new dealer, dont know anyone. Is CL an option?

Have fun. You should be alright.

Get a repeat from a bulk billing place then you spastic. If you're not bullshitting the dr would be happy to provide a few scripts. 20xforte 3 scripts, 60 tablets, that's about 15 headaches gone.

Are you opiate naive?

If you're not a regular user 30 mgs of methadone is going to turn your guts inside out, stay away from alcohol and ANY SSRIs (depression/anxiety meds, prozac, etc.)

Ya have u ever heard of weed? Heard it does wonders

Many addicts to OTC codeine are simply doing the same thing, mind you. I can go to the doc for pain pill scripts but that costs money. I'd simply use a few codeine tabs to take the edge of from herniated lumbar discs. Naturally people do become addicted to things that offer relief from pain (even if it's just psychological pain). I wouldn't get to thinking your wife is the exception rather than the rule. Most people abusing opiates are actually treating something the easiest way they can.

Our family GP doesn't bulk bill. We have repeats and a stash.... But it's that one time when you go on a camping trip and forget them or go out to dinner in town and didn't bring them... we used to be be able to rely on the local chemist to get us out of trouble...

There are tens of thousands of people with hundreds of valid conditions that need these medicines freely available. It's interesting that you seem to deny it's a problem...

Yeah good for you. I used to have a script. Was on for 2 years and went cold turkey. During those 2 years, I went downhill and essentially neet. The day I quit was the best day every. No withdraws really other than tiredness but that's from the dopamine levels restoring. I went in Adderall bright, I came out with psychosis. Drugs don't fuck around.

You're in withdrawal. You should be in a treatment center where you can be cared for appropriately.