Ask a BJJ purple belt anything

Ask a BJJ purple belt anything.

Blow job jackass?

USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST.

I did 3 years of Krav Maga and Panantukan and I was thinking about starting with BJJ cause I suck at groundfight. What are the advantages and disadvantages on BJJ considering you have fight for real.

Thank you in advance for answering my questions

Don't do legwrestling.

Why do you equate yourself with agent Smith?

Wow a real mod.

What is your opinion on 3 bean salad?

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood?

Why no 10dan yet???

What you gonna do when they don't have a gi on?

If its a crazy naked nigger I go straight for the nutz

How do you feel about Kazushi Sakuraba, him slaying all those Gracie's and other BJJ pro's.

Saku has been washed up for 15 years. Gracies are overrated and always have been. NOT OP another bjj purple belt.

I would say watch his fight with arona if you want to see saku against a legit top level bjj guy. ouch.

Are they fighting naked? Clothing is useful for leverage too, especially if its a jacket. Also the vast majority of jiu jitsu guys train with out the gi as well.

Pride fed him to the wolves, he was already kinda beat up from his wrestling days, and arona, putting his fingers in cuts and stuff, he's a dirty fighter in that match.

Listen, I love saku. Love him. Hes a legend. But as soon as he came up against legit guys, he got smoked. Look at his wins in his early career. I would say his best wins were an injured, uninterested vitor belfort and a super green rampage.

Both of whom would absolutely blow his doors off if they fought him at different points in their careers.

Also he definitely lost that decision to Guy Mezger in the first round of 2000 GP. The japs just had to keep him in the tourney for financial reasons.

How about being productive for once and joining the biggest ever fast growing mlm in recent years in the market of dietary supplements aka Zinzino

Smirnovas fight, look at what he came back from there, I think if you google "comeback smirnovas" theres a genghis khan authored vid. That is a good one if you havent watched it.
Its just you brought up the dirtiest fight he had, I bought that pay per view, critical countown whatever year, and arona is dirty. Not as dirty as Gilbert Yvel, but he's up there.
Saying the gracies are washed up, well, at their peak is when this was going down,

The Gracies were always overhyped IMO. None of them (the second generation, helios sons + renzo, ralph, ryan) were ever really at the top in grappling once it started getting competitive. I will give you that Royler had a good run in the really early days of tournaments. I am from Rickson lineage and the hype that he gets from my old teacher is pretty funny. Like Wanderlei silva said a few years ago "rickson is living in a fantasy"

it was supposed to go to overtime and ken shamrock made mezger walk out,

I trained w/a guy from Lions Den Dallas and he said Mezger was a great guy,
sad he had a health problem, cutting his career short.

I love saku man. That comeback was epic.

I know, but watch that fight man. Saku was getting pounded, and shammy was like bullshit. we arent fighting another round because you guys want to give saku every chance to advance.

Must have been a long time ago, I dont think the lions den even existed when I was training (05-09)

Blow Job Job? That's half a double BJ.

Do martial arts actually help you increase your perception? Meaning that you may be able to see an attack and react to it instinctively or casually.
How do martial arts even help if it's a game of grappling and you're at a weight disadvantage?

Got blue belt but stopped doing it picked up kickboxing instead

If you're trained you can see from someone's foot placement or hip movement what they're about to do.
If you're skills are way higher than the other guy, it looks like you started defending and countering before he attacks.
Strong basics and physical fitness are a must, always though. Skills don't replace them.

What's the deal with airline food?