How deadly would talking loads of random pills from my medicine press be? None are prescription...

How deadly would talking loads of random pills from my medicine press be? None are prescription, but I assume if I take enough of them, I'll have to die.

Also, anyone want to push me over the edge? I'm too cowardly to do it now, so make me want it more

Amuse yourself with this until you grow up

Yeah, you're probably right. Don't think I could do that to my mother

>How deadly would talking loads of random pills from my medicine press be? None are prescription, but I assume if I take enough of them, I'll have to die.
No, you fucking won't.

The LD50 on those things is ridiculously large and wayyy before then you'll throw it all up.

Pic related.

>I'm too cowardly to do it now, so make me want it more

Morality is just your animalistic feelings, extrapolated into language. There is nothing real about it, or even philosophically relevant. Your feelings are predetermined by a lot of things and then you create a morality that tries to codify those feelings.

What makes you want to die, user?

And I thought I was edgy for thinking about killing myself

I would not recommend killing yourself but if I will not be able to change your decision I would at least recommend you do it painlessly. Good luck op

well it's true

as real as it feels, there is nothing "wrong" or "right" about your subjective feelings. All carnivorous life is based off of brutal violence--and there is no reason to believe animals with nervous systems like ours feel pain any differently.

It's not that I particularly want to die, I just have zero will to live. I don't have any interests, hopes or dreams. At least I used to be able to dirstract myself with anime and video games, but now they are all so boring and annoying to me.

Use drugs, beginner
The real one's.

it sounds like the dopamine and norepinephrine just aren't hitting your brain. You should try getting prescribed aderall, on the condition that you never try to use it "for fun"

I've just seem like an attention whoring little bitch, and yet Sup Forums is a lot nicer than usual

to be fair, a third of the posts have been mine, and mine are of unusually high quality

This is good advice. Acid, DMT, and Heroin pulled me out of my worst shit, it didnt get better but i dont wanna die anymore

>Also, anyone want to push me over the edge? I'm too cowardly to do it now, so make me want it more
It doesnt get better. Im exactly like you, my interests slipped away, and all previous goals turned to ash in my mouth. It doesnt get better, and it doesnt get easier. If you keep living, everyone you know will loath you for being a depressed little cunt, and you'll wake up at 35-40 and realize every day has been the most boring bullshit you ever endured. You'll wake up to a job you hate, any friends you have will either only spend time with you because you're all they have, and your family won't want your depression to catch onto them.
You'll start using alcohol and drugs as your only way to sleep, or stay awake (if you like uppers or downers), and that will be your reason to go to work. so you can get shitfaced, finally fall asleep or wake up, and go to work again.

have a good life dude.

Dying from medication is pretty hard.
My dad tried offing himself with 40x 10mg of lormetazepam.
Doctors said that even without intervention he could have lived.
You'll be in agony for a long time and it's not 100% kill.

Assuming it is painless. You will never know what happens to the brain the last few minutes, maybe you change your mind but cant do nothing because you cant move due to lack of oxygen

Just FYI, trying to kill yourself with pills is a slow and excruciating way to go. Most pills that people take trying to end it are caustic, so taking a large amount will degrade your stomach lining, stripping the protective mucus layer. Eventually, assuming you've taken a pretty hefty amount, your stomach acid will eventually rupture your stomach, and then all the gastric acid and other shit in your stomach will start to eat at your organs and internal tissues in the abdomen. It'll be too late you at that point, but you won't die especially quickly and it will be a pathetic, agonizing death.

Idk your situation, but I highly recommend talking to a professional and seeing if whatever makes you want to kill yourself is treatable or something you can get past. If you do decide to go through with it, find a better way than pill overdose. It's an incredibly painful, extended, and inelegant way to die.

We are in the same fucking boat here man. I got a scheduled meeting with a doctor to see if anything can be done about it. My wife in law and my brother are the only things stopping me from heroing.

I will never do drugs. As you can probably tell, I'm a moody teenager, and I've seen what drugs have done to kids in my year. They don't do particularly hard drugs, just weed and cocain, but it's basically what their life centres around.

I may live for nothing, but I think that's better than living for a fix

But wait there's more....

While waiting to die you can amuse yourself by singing the chipmunks greatest hits.
I asked the witch doctor he told me what to do he said now.
Oh ee oh ah ahh
Ting tang walla walla bing bang

>I will never do drugs.
You havent hit your lowest mate, and until you're willing to surrender yourself to the worst of life with hopes it will get better, you wont fucking kill yourself either. So pull your head out of your ass and stop being a mopey faggot.

Ok, please stop trying to scare me to death with Scooby Doo. Sometimes the monsters are real

>but I assume if I take enough of them, I'll have to die.
Don't be an idiot.

want to make her proud? get a job fool

>teenager

Usually people call for mods but I'll just post another post. I just hit 30 and it has been just downhill even when the year hasnt even properly started yet. My brother died last year and tje depression i caught at the age of 17 is still eating at me. It could be just your hormones starting to work its magic and it will pass, or if it doesnt, see a fucking professional. It feels shameful but killing yourself at such age wouldnt be any better.

He may be edgy, But his point is still valid.

I would have got away with it too if it weren't for you meddling kids.