Wife and I are very open and like to try new things. This has always been great for us. A few days ago...

Wife and I are very open and like to try new things. This has always been great for us. A few days ago, we took it to another level and she let the dog take her. It was so hot but now I can’t make myself want her. The idea of it just pushes me away. How can I fix this?

Fuck you dude. Why do you people have to exist so I feel bad about myself for thinking what you do is shameful?

Video or didn't happen

its call being a fucking man

if you cant handle it ill come over and fuck her

Male dog with timestamp

That's all normal. The dog has become the new alpha of the family, your instinct is now teaching you what place is yours.

She comes multiple times i guess ?

Yes she did

happens for us also, now she fuck the big dog couple of times again. i cant stop loking at them together

maybe your dick is not good enough and the dogs dick is better

or maybe you should fuck the dog

disgusting

This.

post pics that will fix it

Don't care if this is fake. Greentext it. This shit is my jam.

>How can I fix this?
Let me fuck her.

>A live action role-playing game (LARP) is a form of role-playing game where the participants physically portray their characters.[1] The players pursue goals within a fictional setting represented by the real world while interacting with each other in character.

did you let the dog cum inside her ?

This!

You have to fuck the dog to assert your dominance

The dog did cum inside her

Did it knot her?

For a short time. He eventually pulled it out. Hurt her a little bit when it came out

you got any pics/vid caps? or you just blowing smoke?

I knew a girl who let a dog fuck her in the ass on a truth or dare. And one more who sucked off her dog but if was fixed and she could not get it to fuck her. She regularly uses bad dragon toys. No pics

Did you see it, or here about it?