Why are women such hypocrites?

Why are women such hypocrites?

If I use my own picture on Tinder and write to them "I'd love to pull down your panties and lick you for hours. You are gorgeous!", I get called a fucking creep/pig/other nasty shit.

If I use pic related, they go along with it and even get flattered.

I'm not ugly. I'm not hot either. I'm average but I've never had problems picking up girls, except that I have to do it "respectfully" and be nice to them. I can't sex them up from the go.

Why are model-tier guys allowed to say any nasty shit from the very first message, while we who are simply average aren't?

The same reason you'd way into a hot chick saying nasty shit to you and less into a gross chick saying shit.

It's not fucking rocket science man.

Maybe you should be more attractive, faggot.

Sure. The problem is that I'm not gross, nor ugly. I'm good looking enough to fuck with girls at least once or twice a month.

Yea when they're drunk at a bar and you're the rabble that's there. You get to be picky on Tinder, there is always better.

Bro seriously, you need to be muscular and take care of yourself and fucking groom yourself well. It's not hard to understand. Do you think a hot ass fuckin girl wants to bang a regular average guy when she's got thousands of dudes messaging her a week?

I guess I'm just not understanding what you don't get about women.

So you aren't a 10 like the dude in the picture. You're going to have to open those doors that his looks do some other way...be funny or interesting somehow.

Women have this sliding scale on what they'll go for and you just have to find whatever setpoint it takes for a dude with your looks to trigger that nasty side. I mean - you get chicks somehow right? That's better than most of the people on here unless you're lying....which based on your cringey original post, I'd almost assume you were.

Attractive people have all kinds of doors open to them in the world just for being attractive. Women, jobs, service....people just like attractive people - it's such a basic concept dude.

That dude could probably walk up to YOU and say some nasty shit about meeting up in the bathroom and I can almost guarantee that deep some part of you would be flattered.

It's not worth comparing yourself to that dude. Find your strengths and find what chicks like about YOU and leverage that man.

>Normal dude here

Think about it if the roles were reversed user. If some heifer with short, dyed hair were to message you and say, "I'd love to mow down that cock like the sausage I had for breakfast." How would you respond?

Now what if Kate Beckinsale sent it?

Women aren't as sexually driven as men. So a 6/10 can say that to us and we have no issue at all. We'll laugh, and enjoy the hell out of it. So, for women, it's a very high bar for us to get over in order for one to make those types of comments. We simply have lower bars than women.

There is 100 guys who are saying the same shit.
Gota be more creative like...

My farts smells like garlic hehe

You seem to be implying all women are that way...that way being disgusted by men who place high value on physical beauty (which is subjective, btw) but are no different.

Not everyone is the same. If shallowness bothers you, why waste your time on those people in the first place?

> HOW PRETY BOI GETS SEX I NO GET IT ME SHOULD BUNG VAGIANAS ALL DAY H8 WOMEN

Gota explain all the benefits of ones cock...

You smell like a fedora wearing white knight.

I went to college with a guy who looked almost exactly like that, but younger.

From where I'm standing, the fedora is on OP.

>waaa women won't fuck me because they're all sluts who only like hot chads

I don't disagree that OP has fedora potential...

But

>Seem to be implying
>(which is subjective, btw)
>shallowness

That guy (or you) - reeks of of that "I'm better than you, even though I'm literally nothing to anyone" thing that most I-tip-my-fedora-m'lady virgins have.

Especially since this person (you?) - is trying to position himself above OP - that's a classic White Knight move.

Or you can become Chad af after your woman blows some confidence into you.

Well every ride has a different ticket. Most of the things you are mentioning are auto responses to the DNA in question. You can do wonders with well placed words to illustrate competency (the most long term attractive trait). If you worked out every day at the gym for a few years, got a perfect tan, did your hair up chadish, dressed well, you could out do the guy in your pic. I've been with a few dimes and I used to be fat and unfuckable, girls laughed in high school, now I've dated dozens of models and even married two of them, but don't marry a girl too pretty when she's 18, it never works out.

I forgot alphe.

White knighting seems to be like cuck nowadays. Newfags don't even know what terms mean.

cucks been thrown around till it's pointless now

nice quads btw

Hit on chicks that are less attractive than you. You should be able to score no problem! Works for me

I can already score. The question I had as in regards why the guy in the pic could get away with sex-talk from the start, and sometimes even worse, when average guys can't but instead have to be civill/respectful/nice/other positive adjective

Most if not all men would fuck their wife's sister if she was hot not giving a second thought to their wife or children. Most women would think twice in the same situation with their hot brother in law. That's the difference.

If emma watson came up to u and asked if you wanted to lick her shit hole youd say yes. If rosie oldonald asked you the sam question youd say know. Works like that both ways. She has to be attracted to you in order to let you suck on her shithole

Not every girl goes for it. I consider myself average but most girls say I'm an 8/10. I've still had girls who were extremely offended because I began our engagement asking to fuck around.

Fuck you, that's the most inaccurate thing I've ever read. 1 out of every 10 children are incorrect about who their father is, because women are hard wired to get as much sperm as they can from as many partners as they can. Hence the male penis evolving into a plunger to remove perfidiousness sperm. Nobody cheats more than women. I've never once cheated on my gf or had the inclination to, but I've been cheated on.