Hey bee

Hey bee.

Back in 2012 I obtained my baccalaureate (French student) and headed into med studies. No idea if you're aware, but those are incredibly hard in France and you only get two tries. At the time I was an anorexic, awkward and suffered from pathological shyness. Long story short I failed both times and spiraled into depression. 5 years later, having worked factory jobs, a lot of fucking around, and having dropped from nurse school, I'm still lost while all my friends are building their careers and getting engaged.
My parents are of no help for various reasons.

What would you suggest ?

Suicide

>pathoLOGical

I assume you're male and just becoming a housewife is out of the question?

Same cept American and trying to go back to school. I don't care what major, just something that I enjoy and pays decent.

Dont look at others, look at yourself and try to improve on things

Do you think you are the only one who fucked up?
Juat think about it, how many ppl do you know that also fucked up? Probably many, but we are conditioned by our parents and social enviroment to look up to our "succesful" peers.
Ask yourself, would having what they have realy make you happy?

My brother had a similar situation. He resorted to lying about almost everything.
You need to deal with your own shit. Realise you have a problem, and that it is your responsibility to work it out. If you have a network, who have the resources to help you, make sure you ask for that help, and mean it! Here I am talking about parents etc.
The various reasons you are talking about, might very well be from your own actions. Own up to past mistakes and use the lessons they taught you top move forward.
Realise that neither the world, nor your parents owe you shit. If you are in dire straights, you have to stop blaming other people, and use it to grow as a person.
All the reasons you mention anorexic akwartd etc. are excuses you, yourself put up to deal with the fact that you failed something. To protect your ego. Realise that this is not a longterm solution to anything, and instead keep your eyes on the future and focus on what you can do to change your situation.
Or you can keep being a baby and live in the past and blame everyone/everything else for the choices you made.
Your choice.

such entitlement.

International baccalaureate??

bachelor degree.

I actually don't know anyone that fucked up as much as me.

Exam at the end of highschool, French student.

how old are you?

23 since December, starting to get old as shit.

32 here
no job ever
shit tier education
no drivers license
gf wants kids soon ( I don't)

so you see, you're not doing so bad

There's a solution here you're not seeing.

Have you considered suicide? Wait, there's already people saying that. Have you tried soaking up welfare? Britain is pretty fucked but America still has some room until it collapses

Moi je te conseille de te renseigner sur le haut-potentiel. Ca pourra peut-ĂȘtre t'aider!

Dude, I would be an hero so fast in your shoes. Having your girl provide for you is way too pathetic but then again it's just roles reversed.

fuck that just slayed me

are you by any chance borderline?

No idea what that is, but I did go to the hospital for depression