1. Looks like this
2. Redpilled on gommunissm and hates it
3. Listens to or even plays guttural brutal death metal
4. Can cook delicious healthy food
Your thoughts?

Your autistic

+1.

You're*

My ideal husbando is anyone who plays a sport at a competitive level. Don't know why, but guys who are good in sports always turn me on. Be it football, basketball, swimming whatever.

Also men who know how to fight/defend themselves when needed.

Your're autistic

nice bait

faggot

also this

It would be perfect if his hair are straight.

i'm an average size guy. anyone bigger than me is gay

How it feel being ugly bitch and get no cock

on subway/bus/ public transport because

>has no money for own auto
>has no job or employment training
>spends all of time in gym
> spends what little money he has on protein powder and multi vitamins
>will die at 35 due to heart failure while dead lifting 300lbs

2. check
3. play guitar in drop-A
4. I just cooked some pan fried chicken breast and made sandwiches.

Too bad I'm a toothpick.

Degenerate

Just by the description i think you are the worst oh and also a dude.

Used ti be stick man
Then I discover McDonald's

Lol. Using subway can help you avoid annoying traffic jams. Car isn't luxury, any white person cab afford it (unless you live in Scandinavia and your own government cucks you with absurdly high taxes, so it's easier to use public transport)

Bump

Too bad he doesn't date fat girls or traps.

you are a man, gay marriage is illegal

My chest is bigger though

the bitch cooks the food
FUCK
OFF

I'm your ideal, taken by a god tier milf. Get on my level. XD

Youre an arrogant whore.

Nice BAIT retard. Get a brain and learn to leave outside daddy's home. DUMBASS.

You should focus on being ideal for someone, not insisting on your superficial bullshit ideal match. That's why you are alone. Dummy.

sarah? i was all of this in 2013 and i rkn some chick stole a kid from me and ran. fucking cunt

Sweet. The ideal wife of mine:

1. looks like this
2. doesn't subscribe to ANY snowflake ideology
3. I don't care what music she listens to, because I'm not 16yo
4. can cook delicious and healthy food
5. is mostly submissive, but has a brain and exudes a certain confidence

However, since I live in the real world, I'd settle for pretty much any moderately attractive woman who's interested.

>I'd settle for pretty much any moderately attractive woman who's interested.
This is why females will be responsible for the decline of the west. YOU ARE THE PROBLEM. Value yourself more.

This is how you wind up alone. You have an absurdly high criteria for a partner but you don't even remotely have the personal traits that could *earn* a partner like that.

Dating isn't communist. You don't get a quality partner just for existing, you gotta earn her/him.

Dude, I haven't had a job in 2 years, I live with my mother, and I'm a raging alcoholic. Oh, and I'm officially the fattest I've ever been, at 5'11 200 pounds.

Not exactly bachelor of the year lol

>american
Why would you even want to settle with an american girl. They are all shit.

wtf is wrong with those tits

hahaha dont pretend they arent fucking beautiful, i want to get a tekdek and use them as a vert ramp

For starters he looks like a douche. A backwards hat and tattoos usually tells me the guy is impulsive and makes poor long term decisions. He is clearly in shape which is good but I'm pretty willing to bet he's a dick. I've met a lot of guys with that look and they are a cunt in dating 9 times out of 10 and hyper aggressive. Now, not all are like that but playing the field with that is playing with fire since it'll usually end poorly. However, due to looking decent and being very masculine girls will flock to this option with their R type reproductive choice while ironically seeking out a long term parter. They'll pair this short term pick and try to secure it for long term (good luck unless you're a 9/10 since a desirable guy will upgrade on your ass or work the field). Also by music choice it exemplifies your choice is extremely masculine, aggressive partners. Which again, is preferred by women but usually doesn't end well.

I wouldn't call him an ideal husband from trends I see. I'd call him a fling for a girl who's gonna get pumped and dumped. The guy in the picture could be a great guy too but in general.. there are some real red flags in your selection for an ideal husband. Also, what this gommunissm shit? What are we? Sup Forums?

sarah if this is you add me on facebook for hookups if ur ego can handle that hurdle

This shit is YOUR fault. YOU are the only one to change it. I've been there dude. Man the fuck up. Take small steps, and as you accomplish things your confidence will build up naturally and you'll notice chicks noticing you...But really that isn't what it's about. You aren't going to get a female by doing stuff 'so you will get a female'. You get them by doing stuff for YOU (get in shape, better yourself, etc). Stop putting the pussy on the pedestal anyways, they are mostly whores who are out to take everything they can from chumps and pussies like yourself... Go for yours first, and they'll come around if you want them.

shopped to hell

There are better places to find a partner, that's for sure. I find most American girls to be unapproachable, inarticulate, bratty and self-entitled; however, there are plenty of good ones to choose from, provided you're not a complete loser like me.

shoped

>these are my demands

Good luck finding someone worthwhile. You being so self-centered is only going to get you some simp dick who doesn't mind being dominated by some overbearing broad--it's unnatural, and unattractive. If you want a guy who is worth anything, you need to be of value to HIM not the other way around, and enough with the demands, why would any man worth his salt bother with the entitled mentality? He can do better if he has good traits.

>This shit is YOUR fault.
No shit. I wasn't blaming anyone.

I pretty much agree with everything you said, but I just don't give enough of a fuck at the moment to make great strides in improving my situation. Getting a girlfriend hasn't been much of a priority for quite some time. I don't really mind being alone. I prefer booze to pussy, anyway.

>mfw your jealousy

Yeah. And they are almost as bad as the Canadian girls. They are so nice that they really are a bunch of dicks.

>metal head
>hates commies
>working out atm, my goal is bigger than OP's pic
>knows how to cock and prefer healthy meals, except when I feel like treating myself, but never as a meal obviously.

too bad I'm not gay. there are no women on Sup Forums.

The ideal wife of mine:
1. Looks like this
2. Redpilled on Islam and hates it
3. Listens to black and or death metal
4. Let's me smash

Alright as long as youre a 8.5/10 min. If you arent gorgeous don't be expecting hot guys.

Aint that the Swedish chick from Gothenburg?

she is Swedish. idk where in Sweden she's from. she's the ideal woman to me. at least close to it.

>They are so nice that they really are a bunch of dicks.
I'm confused

>I prefer booze to pussy, anyway.
Well at least you've got that going for you.
> I just don't give enough of a fuck
dude, small steps. It would literally take you like a minute to do 30 curls or something, if you just do that every day for a while, it becomes a habit and you feel like somethings off if you don't do it. Then you build on it.

Anyways, cheers, you lame fucker, really hope you come around some day...

>>knows how to cock

Cant remember her name atm. She is following me on Insta. But im sure she is from Gothenburg. Good choice btw! :)

That's not gonna happen. It goes both ways

Listen to Was there as well. Stop thinking about women like you do. Focus on yourself.

Gynecomastia doesn't count faggot.

And what makes you think you DESERVE such man? What do YOU have to offer?

To each their own.

show tits bitch

What makes it bait? I seriously think you're the same person in every thread " nice b8". Just stop

>unapproachable, inarticulate, bratty and self-entitled
Thats what you get for letting feminism evolve uncontrollably.

Anna505202 on Insta.

He's white, you're racist

>Demands this of husband
>Can't cook for him
>looks like pic related

Typical western woman, this is why men are bailing for sexdolls/eastasians/anything else.

you tell em bitch

I think you're lazy and have high standards for men. I imagine if I seen you in person you couldn't live up to this standard

Anna Nystrõm on insta

Old Sup Forums would have tits or gtfo'ed this girl. Where are you, old friend? I'm in here for you, but you left and left us with these assholes

Bait or not, the fact that she/he got responses and attention is very sad. Sup Forums has been long dead

My ideal husband would be a feminine and sub guy, plus I like average looking guys bc they're easy to manipulate. No bad intentions, I'm the perfect wife but I hate arguing so he better agree with me or stfu

>Thats what you get for letting feminism evolve uncontrollably.
I didn't allow shit. I've always been an outspoken critic of feminism. I'm all for equal rights and equal opportunity, but it became a problem when feminists realized they pretty much had those things, and so then they started inventing shit to complain about.

That said, only around 18% of women in the US identify as feminists. It probably seems like it's more because, like most anons, you spend too much time on the internet focusing on the most insufferable radicals.

I didn't misspell shit ;)

this

Bait

>I didn't allow shit
Not that user, but for fucks sake, lrn2basiccommunication. They didn't mean YOU PERSONALLY you moron.

Thanks for pointing out the obvious, user. I just wanted to state my position on the matter.

They are people pleasers.

>That said, only around 18% of women in the US identify as feminists. It probably seems like it's more because, like most anons, you spend too much time on the internet focusing on the most insufferable radicals.
you should look up the overton window. it seems like its more because the status quo has already long since shifted to gynocentrism if you need one example just look at the legal system, this happened because of past 'radicals' and now no one even questions certain things because it has been normalized for generations...

OP, you just described me

Implying it's a girl...

There's some truth to this, but most non-feminists are much easier to reason with when they're presented with facts, because they haven't dedicated so much time to filling their head with misconceptions.

As for the feminists, if they keep bitching and complaining about things like the wage gap and "rape culture" and being underrepresented in certain fields, while not doing what's necessary to improve those things, they're only hurting themselves.

>most non-feminists are much easier to reason with when they're presented with facts
Try telling them that women have no business in most management/leadership positions, and absolutely no place in the military/police/fire politician/judges, etc...

You're describing me user, minus the shitty makeup and blond hair

>Try telling them that women have no business in most management/leadership positions, and absolutely no place in the military/police/fire politician/judges, etc...
That's fine, it sorts itself out regardless of what they believe. For the most part, they don't belong there, and that's why men fill the vast majority of those positions.

>it sorts itself out
No, it really doesn't. It causes all kinds of problems, compounded by situations in which these women feel the need to prove themselves and throw their weight around because 'that's what men do' (in their minds). Society is in retrograde because for too long the west has catered to the needs of and coddled the weak (male and female alike). easy times>weak men>weak men>hard times>hard times>strong men>strong men>easy times, and the weak men in this iteration of the cycle have yet again allowed the women to impose/control, it's unnatural, it's happened before, and it won't end well.

Let's get married

t. OP

Looks like a faggot to me

Faggots shouldn't marry.

>No, it really doesn't
Yes, it really does. People like you annoy me almost as much as the feminists. Whine, whine, whine. Just focus on yourself and doing what's necessary to achieve your goals, and no feminist will be able to touch you. Too many men, whether left or right, give feminists too much attention--that's arguably a bigger part of the problem than the feminists, themselves.

>compounded by situations in which these women feel the need to prove themselves and throw their weight around because 'that's what men do' (in their minds)
Great, stay away from those bitter, angry cunts.

>and the weak men in this iteration of the cycle have yet again allowed the women to impose/control, it's unnatural, it's happened before, and it won't end well.
Things are even close to being balanced with respect to the workplace, and I don't believe we're going to see some kind of large shift.