Whats up losers? :) You ok ? hehe

Whats up losers? :) You ok ? hehe...
Look what i just bought, it's a new Rolex Submariner ;)

You see i don't wear shitty watch like workingclass dumb idiots wear.. shit watches like Casio and fucking Timex. ;)) I only wear expensive watches ;)

Ask me anything ;) if you are nice maybe i'll give you some tips in life to be as rich as me ;) richfag here ;)

Fucking hate dumb workingclass poorfags

Wow your fat fucking ass deleted your original post? Guess what you're a faggot and you're still fat as shit and that watch isn't worth shit. Gtfo out

That's an image off Google you goof

Is that strapped on your dick?

>"gtfo out"
>get the fuck out out

Learn English you fucking cunt

Whoever that is, their arm is the ugliest arm I have ever seen.

Oh I apologize for my one little typo you piece of shit. What's it like to be a virgin? I can't remember its been so long. But don't worry, I do remember fucking your mom.

>pythons too swole to be comfortably constrained by time

fucking beastly OP

THERES THREE NOW??!!

>not having a smart watch

Approximately how many square feet would your hide be ya reckon?

>not posting the beached whale wearing rolex pic
come on op at least try

get your watch resized motherfucker! that looks soooo fucking uncomfortable!

it is cool though.

found the virgin

That's a SEIKO you bullshitter.

What's will happen first? Your wrist fat devouring the watch as you get fatter and fatter, or the watch cutting your hand off?

OH NO! That cheap watch is strangling the spotted snake!
Save the spotted snake!

Can we still call it bait if it's that obvious?

Ok we in Canada have to Mitch snow to tell if it's summer so I come and check Sup Forums

>Wear a cheap $15 Casio watch
>It lets me know the time, date and month in half a second with one quick look

I could be a billionaire and I would still buy inexpensive clothing.

Convenience will always trump style in my book. Then again I'm not short and don't have a small penis, so I've never felt the need to over compensate.

No

This has to be a troll post. That looks to be on a 70 year old overweight man's arm.

I am pretty sure this is a troll post.

>overweight man
>man

OP looks like he's made out of jello.

>See the watch is just to rope you in, this board is just crabs in a bucket. But then we got this arm, and it’s all weird looking, like it’s super fat and old or something. Then we can read the angry posts they make and laugh because it was really us the whole time!

>2018 wears a watch

BUT IT'S NOT A ROLEX SUBMARINER.

I don't want to pull out my phone every time I need to know the time, especially at work.

A cheap watch is more convenient.

Op got picture from the Instagram weed community dude is know as @boondockalchemist go Fuck with him

because im dumb nigga!