Mel Gibson wants to dio harrowing of Hell for The Passion 2

This sounds pretty cool. Given how much the Passion was influenced by Renaissance art I want to see what Gibson's version of Hell looks like.

>Colbert then asked whether there would be any bad guys in the film. “There are,” Gibson answered cryptically, “they’re in another realm.”

>Gibson then gave another hint: “Sure, you’re going all over the place. What happened in three days?” Colbert responded by quoting from the Apostles’ Creed, “He descended into hell…” as Gibson confirmed that’s what he meant.

>“Wow,” Colbert said with surprise, “so you’d actually do a little inferno…”

>“I’m not sure, but it’s worth thinking about, isn’t it,” Gibson clarified. “Get your imagination going, right?”

churchpop.com/2016/11/02/mel-gibson-reveals-his-supernatural-ideas-for-passion-sequel-on-late-show/

Other urls found in this thread:

taylormarshall.com/2012/04/8-bible-verses-on-christs-descent-into.html
youtube.com/watch?v=3qbZ4DlYEkY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Gibson's version of Hell

Modern day Jerusalem

Modern day Sweden

>Modern day Hollywood

>>Gibson's version of Hell
>forever left high and dry in the fucking hot tub

How are you supposed to make a movie out of an event that has very little source material. He would have to come up with a lot of his own stuff to make a movie out of the Resurrection.

>very little source material

The Gospels and Acts have enough material for a two hour movie at least.

>he doesn't know about the biblical extended universe
There's an endless supply of non-cannon material to pick and choose from. Though Gibson will probably make up his own story.

yea but he's making a movie out of something that lasts a chapter if it's even mentioned. read the gospel and you'd know

What the fuck was based Mel doing on the nu-male cuck Colbert's show?

Promoting Hacksaw Ridge now that he's no longer a pariah.

Wait, when did Mel Gibson get his groove back?

they showed hell in Passion of the Christ

the devil was pissed and screaming and the ground was made of rock and there was fire i think

Hacksaw Ridge, bright eyes

There were alot of theologians and writers who wrote about Christ's resurrection and the metaphysical events surrounding it. Christian teachings only start with the Bible but there were alot of supplementary works written over the centuries.

taylormarshall.com/2012/04/8-bible-verses-on-christs-descent-into.html

>he thinks a drunken rant is a hard-sworn ideology
>he thinks gibson wouldn't sell his soul to get back into hollywood
>he thinks gibson isn't doing just that now
Sorry, autismo, but he's not one of you and never was.

people went to see the passion for historical and source fidelity. fan fiction isnt going to make people as excited.

Exegesis isn't fan fiction, user.

isn't every religious works technically fan fiction unless the author is deity and then it is semi autobiographical fanfiction?

No? The only fanfiction is stuff based on The Bible but not accepted as canonical by the church, i.e. Dante's Inferno.

They already made a sequel.

youtube.com/watch?v=3qbZ4DlYEkY