Filthy Frank creates anti Trump ad days before the election

>Filthy Frank creates anti Trump ad days before the election

youtube.com/watch?v=6w3EbmeD9UY

What is the point of this, trying to win back popularity with leftists? Just revealing his true colors?

Either way, unsubbed from both channels.

I hope the temporary views are worth it cause they wont stay.

Cant wait to see him pander to SJWs then be destroyed by them

Other urls found in this thread:

sys.Sup
youtube.com/watch?v=_ciNuANH0uM
youtube.com/watch?v=d0NGKmFMkEM
youtube.com/watch?v=5v2-DBw3iZs&feature=youtu.be&t=4m8s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Sup Forums - Gossip about Popular Youtubers

>either way, unsubbed

I'm sure the godking will thank you personally, faggot.

>triggered Trumpcuck
>surprise that minority is anti-Trump

hmm

>continuing to watch anyone once they become political

Frank will be the edgy John Oliver soon enough

Nah, you unsubbed because you're a butthurt Trumpkin. Your post reeks of crybaby alt-rightisms.

>Letting someone's politics influence your opinion on their work

>being surprised Franku isn't pro-Trump
Are you retarded?

sys.Sup Forums.org/tv/imgboard.php?mode=report&no=75940037

>Cant wait to see him pander to SJWs then be destroyed by them

Yeah that will not happen lmal.
Also I bet you are going to watch every single next video of his no matter subbed or not, just admit it.

How is this Sup Forums related?

Reminder

>SJWs
>Destroying Filthy Frank
lol just lol

It's not really a serious anti trump video, he spends 90% of the video calling him a homo, the song isn't even catchy

Yeah I'm sure you would keep watching Pewdiepie or Leafy or whatever leftists like if they made anti Hillary videos right?

youtubers are discussed on Sup Forums all the time

Who made this shit?

It just doesn't make sense.
LA Beast patrician? The dude is a youtube one hit wonder and now eats like 50 raw eggs (and fails everytime) in some form to make a video just to make anything.
Half of those channels are not even active

rused/10

>having to like their work when it's politics

mfw Captain Disillusionment and Dunkey are "partrician"

which ones are gay? i only watch gay youtubers.

Has he said anything political this election?

>flat earther gets triggered

>Imagine being so insecure about your personal political beliefs that you sperg out the very moment someone expresses views contrary to your own.

>Imagine being an American who wanks off about their freedom of speech, but sperging out when someone uses theirs to express a view contrary to your own.

>Imagine being so determined to craft your own personal hugbox where views you don't agree with can't hurt you that you unsubscribe from someone, 99% of whose output is non political

>Imagine being so fucking retarded that you equate not supporting Trump with being a lefitist, as though you can't be right-wing and still find him wanting as a candidate

Wew fucking lad.

It isn't, but this time the Sup Forumsedditors like the retard in the video so it won't be deleted. if it was a regular trump thread it would been axed 15 minutes ago

>edgy John Oliver

Isn't that what we want?

What the fuck was that second life guys name

You know the one I'm talking about

With the weird voice and the elvish retard looking avatar

Most of his work isn't political though, so his leanings shouldn't impact on how you feel about the rest of it.

ESTEBAN

He is smart enough to keep his politics out of his videos, hopefully he stays like that

>song about wanting to fuck Trump means he's anti-Trump
Pretty sure it's not really meant to be political

>codys lab

It's been great watching his channel blow up

>EEEEHH I'M A FAT FUCK WHO LEANS ON WALLS DURING MY SETS AND SMOKES BECAUSE FUCK TEH SYSTEM

How fucking pathetic can you get?

If Kubrick literally sucked dick daily and was a hardcore feminist I would still enjoy his movies if they were the same.
If George Bush made absolute kinos I would gladly enjoy them.
If Adolf Hitler made hard bangers I would listen to it all day no matter what.

Caring about political views of a creator of an another medium which you actually enjoy is a sign of you being a spineless weakling pleb.

youtube.com/watch?v=_ciNuANH0uM
he's too scared to actually express his political opinions, so he hides behind his character, but it's obvious he hates Trump and white people in general.

Bless your kind soul, friend.

Now there's no chance I'll go to sleep early.

Franks been a shit tier Eric Andre for some time pal

I know Hilary is a dumb whore but why do you think everybody has to like Trump

Trump is still a rich old fuck. Regardless if he's better than Hillary, he's still not cool.

The most edgy movie he's seen is like The Dark Knight Rises. You think a bunch of guys who are into surreal meme humor are going to bend over for some old NBC cumrag?

DUDE UNIRONIC DRUMPF SUPPORT LMAO

>Why would you care about a creators politics when they create political material, it doesnt matter!!

lol fucking what?

>giving a fuck about social media/youtuber bullshit
>getting so caught up in it that you're essentially a Trump fangirl
>thinking that everyone here will care so much that you chose to personally blog about it

Surprised you didn't post with a trip you fucking faggot. I can't wait for this election to be over and I hope he loses just so I can bathe in your tears. I hate what Sup Forums and the outside influences by proxy it has drug into this site.

reminder Hitler has the most credits of anyone on IMDB because he's appeared in so many documentaries

bravo adolf!

Are you 16? Why would you subbed to him in the first place?

Btw liking trump is a meme

Oh, no.
Someone has a different opinion than you.
how horrifying.

Pewdiepie is as redpilled as it gets

youtube.com/watch?v=d0NGKmFMkEM
>YOU FEAR THE ESTEBAN

>if you dont like binary option 1 you must love binary option 2!

even more ridiculous this election where both of them are so comically unfit for office

Why would you care enough to unsubscribe from someone who makes predominantly non political stuff?

You don't like this video because it triggers you so much that someone wouldn't support the same candidate as you? Fine, dislike it, don't continue watching, move on.

But if you've subscribed to them, you evidently like their stuff. The wording of the OP implies they liked his stuff before he decided to do a politically themed video. If he then goes on to do another video that doesn't have a political edge, why should his own leanings dictate whether or not you like it?

As it is, if you're going to be an autistic fuck and swear off anyone who dares insult the God Emperor, you might as well get used to not watching so many films or TV programs because the arts are fucking chock full of lefties

Ashens is comfy

Has there ever been another already famous content creator who went from shit tier to god tier overnight?

Nothing surprises me about this except the fact that Filthy Frank is talking about politics at all. What in the god damn shit is he thinking? Most of his subscribers are certainly Trump fans and this makes no fucking sense at all and could actually really damage his channel.

>giant bomb and super bunnyhop
>pleb

Enjoy your IGN(orant), fagg.

What, explain further pls

Not really, but he tweeted this after the caveman did his pro hillary paid video

He doesn't know what he's talking about
youtube.com/watch?v=5v2-DBw3iZs&feature=youtu.be&t=4m8s

idubbbz.tv is one of us

How is this not a pro-trump video?

He hates spics and arabs and wants donald to cum on his face.

>I better explain how much I hate politics being forced into media where it doesn't belong by starting a politics thread on Sup Forums where it doesn't belong
kys triggered retard

>MANLET TEARS THINKS HE'S BETTER THAN THIS

>taking franku videos to heart
trumpcucks everybody

No, no, I'm sorry. Being the candidate who DOESN'T want to aggravate a major nuclear power so your friends in Israel can prop up Islamic extremists as rebels overthrowing the oh-so tyrannical Syrian government which offers religious freedom makes Trump much, much cooler than Clinton.

>I HATE VEGANS
>I HATE FEMINISTS
>I HATE SJWS

Yeah he is such a libtard lmao

Why do you guys defend Trump with your lives? You act like he's Jesus MK.2. You RARELY will admit to his flaws and shortcomings.

>le false equivalency
Why are you literally saying that literal Hillary Clinton is literally exactly as bad as literal Donald Trump?

>it's a "shills shill their faggot politics and shitty youtubers" thread

>subbing to that unfunny faggot in the first place
Do Hillary supporters really do this?

t. Shoenice cuck

>le Hillary wants to start a nuclear war meme
if you believe this shit there's no hope for you