What's your drink of choice Sup Forums?

What's your drink of choice Sup Forums?
Pic related
>Smooth as silk

Bumping for alcoholism

>he needs sugar with his whiskey

I like bulliet rye and cheap beer. Ex alchoholic, still party frpm time to time

>drink of choice

All the drink in the world and you pick black velvet? Holy fuck what are you my mom?

1) beer (craft)
2) whiskey (scotch, irish, canadian)

Never drink this crap

Semen. Healthy, and goes down smooth.

All this hate yet no brands
Either show me up or stfu

I was under the impression that if an ex alcoholic drank again they'd fall back into the same patterns

irish whiskey. jamo/tullamore.

fernet con coca

argentina?
I like fernet too.

Jägermeister with redbull, gets you drunk fast and tastes good

Whatever plastic handle of cheap vidka is on sale becaude i get stupid with my meds on other ahit and i hate myself.

AGUANTE EL FERNET CON COCA LPM

So you're 15?

Not originally from argentinia, but lived there for 3 years. Don't really drink much other alcohol anymore, good stuff

why do you think? It's a normal alcohol here, like, every party you go to, they will have it

My issue was i started drinking at 16 because of anxiety.
Sobered up, learned to deal with my problems lile an adult. So now i choose whwn to get drunk, which usually about once month.

Oh shit. Forgot.

Dudes. Taste test at costco. Gentlemen jack, jim beam black, and title 21.

Those 2 are my favorite whiskey and i would sooner dump it in a sink now. Title 21 is 2 good!

+ if I don't drink fernet, I like Gin

I'm from italy, we invented the thing but a few people like it. I drink it alone or in coffee.

nice trips satan, but that thing is nearly as shitty as keglevich.

nah man he's a broski

The local stuff.
>75%
>3 liters for 300 kr/30 Euro

Call me a gay if you like, but this cider is fucking delicious.

gay

what's that?

does that say "inhuman" on the bottle?

All cider is gluten free, unless they add some weird ingredient. This is some bullshit marketing.

Moonshine or "hembränt" as we call it here.
Basically homemade vodka.

I can't say I noticed that.

It's a bit like rotten apples for the first few sips, but then it turns into alcoholic apple juice.

I imagined that. I'm not a vodka type but living there I'd become one.

Not really a vodka guy my self but this shit is so strong you can barely taste it before you go numb.
I mix it with juice etc.

Can't afford to go to the store or is it an actual preference?

Isn't like 35% then diluted with vodka? My scotch is 45%. I drink it with a few drops of water, jager bombs are for kids.

I can afford the store but why waste 20 Euro on a 0.7 liter bottle of vodka when you get 3 liters for 30?
Tastes pretty much the same as Dworek, Absolut etc when you mix it.

The problem with jager bombs is that they give the worst possible hangover (liver torture), and the worst possible drunkness (aggressivity etc).
Nothing beats genuinity in drinking.
The less the ingredients, the better.

So basically you just power through with sheer will
Congrats user most would not be able to say the same

Thanks man

Ale.
This one most recently.
LOTS of it.
Local shop keeps complaining they have to refill the shelf of it after I've been there.

alcohol is haram

water

Russian Standard.
Or the suntory whiskys. also Bulleit rye. or Blanton's... Isley scotch also.

my stomach hurts every day

Yeah I heard if you drink your own loads for a year, your I.Q. will increase. It's kinda like the opposite of the nofap challenge...

Mine is my friend Lucas

This one is fine for me

good for dark and stormy

I listened to a lot of Jimmy Buffett as a kid, idk.

Franzia Chardonnay does the trick for me. $13 at Sam's and 2 nights of fun for me

Try it with ginger beer, if you haven't. I like rum but it makes me aggressive so I hardly drink it.

Never been a real fan or mixing, but I'll try this. Cheers, user.

My fave

Bud or Keiths, whatevers on tap and cheap and gets me drunk.
I dont drink faggy craft beers/cider
Hard stuff tastes like ass, anyone that drinks hard liqour “for the taste” is a closeted homosexual that can’t handle beer because they get too bloated

< i choose life

Ah my 18 year old hipster ex girlfriend drinks this

I hate vodka but have to admit this is a lot smoother than most ive tried

Cheers!

Yeah, it's the water from L. Ladoga... you might want to try for a potato vodka instead of grain- Monopolowska is my second choice, it is real smooth.

Canadian detected.

top kek

Tried this last weekend, cleanest tasting vodka I've ever experienced and with zero hangover

I about died at that one because my Dad swears by it

gayyyyy

Last time I drank vodka
>Be me
>Friends 21st birthday party
>Mix absolute vodka with orange soda
>Finish one glass
>Leave around two thirty
>Wake up on couch at 6am with the worst hangover I've ever experienced
What really happened was
>Finished the entire bottle playing drunk souls 2 (dark souls 2, every time you die you take a drink)
> Smoked seven blunts in one hour
>Ruined the party by breaking friends 60" tv
>Ended up fighting another friend beating the fuck out of him
>Didn't leave till 5:30
>Drove home so shitfaced I put my car in first gear and drove 60mph the whole way home
>Motor blew as I pulled into my driveway
>Woke up 10 minutes after passing out on couch as not to wake girlfriend
>Mfw my friends refuse to talk to me
>Mfw ruined at least 12 friendships that night
>Mfw I only remember finishing my first drink

Vodka. Not even once.

wish i could try this they dont have that shit where i am

Yeah except damn near impossible to get.

bud shiller gtfo

>Hard stuff tastes like ass, anyone that drinks hard liqour “for the taste” is a closeted homosexual that can’t handle beer because they get too bloated
You sound like a fucking faggot how a pair and learn how to handle liquor

>Vodka. Not even once
Your whole story IS 'once'. You kids and your stupid sayings, it's like intentional display of ignorance... Be an individual. Also take responsibility, none of that shit was the vodka's fault, it was YOURS. You drink a whole bottle of anything, pretty sure you're going to be fucked up...

the one on the left
noble booze/blended cognac, its similar to what they gave to troops(mostly NCOs and COs) during the war.

if i want just cognac i usually go with larsen, but this stuff is nearly as good, goes down 10x smoother and costs so much less.

Why u lie?
Black out drunks genuinely can not fight
Np way in fuck you reached 60 in first gear.
Also "drunk souls 2, every time you die you take a drink" sounds like you need to git gud scrub, now fuck off liarfag

Taittinger, Perrier Jouet, Veuve Cliquot, Ruinart or Dom Perignon

id want to see you play dark souls 1 2 or 3 through with no deaths.
youd be happy because you did it but pissed because you didnt drink

I'm an ex-alcoholic, a lot of people believe that an ex-alcoholic can never drink again without relapsing but I can tell you from personal experience that an alcoholic who fixes the issues that caused him to pick up the bottle in the first place, will be able to have a healthy relationship with alcohol again. I drink a glass of wine maybe once or twice a week with dinner, have been doing this for a while now and have had no desires to drink any more than that.
it's the same way with any drug

bulleit rye oh man you must have hair on your chest m8o

yep this was my drink of choice when I was an alcoholic

>Drunks can't fight

You've obviously never been to a bar

Can someone explain to me why americans usually drink whiskey to get drunk instead of clear spirits?
i prefer whiskey, brandy and cognac because they got more taste than just pure alcohol, but whydafuq do the fats mainly drink whiskey? jack daniels is garbage tier and jameson is meh

Friend of mine was a manager of the liquor dept. at a major grocery chain. Could get me damn near anything.

They didn't say 'drunks' can't fight, they said 'blackout drunks'. Lamest failed strawman ever. Also, after spending years as a bouncer in a rough af texas strip club, people ARE slower when they are drunk and they don't hit nearly as hard as they think they can, before you try and strawman again, I'm not saying they aren't dangerous, but you put two people with equal skills up against one another but one is drunk, the sober one will win EVERY time...

country music, cowboys, and old westerns. it's a part of our "culture," whether you think the USA has a culture or not.

Don't drink like I did when I was in the Navy, it all but burned me out, I don't think I spent any longer than a single week sober after boot camp. Been 10 years since I was in there and I just drink for taste now, can't stand the feeling of being completely drunk, I just like a buzz. Scotch mainly, probably rum if I want a mixed drink.

>americans usually drink whiskey to get drunk instead of clear spirits?
You have ZERO proof to base this on. Jack Daniels? Nowhere near as popular as it used to be (and that's an understatement), and Jameson is Irish, you snob. Watch less T.V., trash.

:-(

>Blended whiskeys
Those aren't even the most popular

Great after a long day at work. Goes down smooth like the gf :^)

drank for 4 days straight with few yanks and all they drank was jack and jameson, they told me that whiskey is very popular.

around here its vodka, beer and fucking "long drink"

>Failed strawman
Nigga wut
I fucked him up because all he does is play Vidya whereas I work in concrete
i understand i was in the wrong but this shit is retarded