Hey Sup Forums am I fat or chubby? I've been trying to lose weight and I'm currently at 130lbs...

Hey Sup Forums am I fat or chubby? I've been trying to lose weight and I'm currently at 130lbs. Most I ever weighed was 150

130 isn't really even chubby

You're chubby. Absolutely fine. I'd dare to say you cuold even gain more weight. Also send nudes :)

I'm 5ft tall though. That's why. I feel like I'm chubby

age and gender?

impossible to tell unless you post tits

you are sexy.. show more pls!

not from what I see, ideal lookin body in my opinion

Heifer.

T H I C C

tits or gtfo

You need to lose another 30 lbs to be blunt. Right now you're a disposable fuck toy. If you want to be waifu material, trim down a lot more.

>also send nudes
this

tits or GTFO

Chubby currently but watch out as you get older you will need to watch what you eat or you with evolve into a ham planet

I'm not looking to be waifu material, just healthy

Between thicc and chubby. Any more and you'd be in fetish territory for male attention. I wouldn't say you need to lose weight, a little thiccness is nice, but don't gain anymore.

Then lose 20 lbs instead of 30

I'm a girl and I like skinnier girls but that's just my type. I think you could tone up your body but if you're happy with how you look, why bother wondering what others think.

>Hey Sup Forums am I fat or chubby?
Land whale

Where are teh newds, tbh

I mean, yeah you're a little chubby, but you might be surprised by the amount of dudes that prefer women like that. Speaking from experience

Depends on your tits but id say chubby

Tits or gtfo

forget the weight, just lose the scale all together

be active and keep fit casual ways, walk more, be less stationary and stationary at all for shorter times
if it's an option a more physical job gets you 8 hours of movement
even light cardio will completely change how you feel about that sexy bit of thickness

omfg shit i completely forgot

tits of gtfo

Post cock.