Tfw someone ""rapes"" you multiple times but you still think it's a good idea to join his band and tour the world with...

>tfw someone ""rapes"" you multiple times but you still think it's a good idea to join his band and tour the world with him

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ABgGo5ICLjk
m.youtube.com/watch?v=CfbCLwNlGwU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Women have right to chance their opinions.

>"well... I guess I'm OK with being drugged and raped"
Years later...
>"wait, you know what? Maybe being drugged and raped isn't such a cool thing and I was being unbelievably reckless and irresponsible for putting myself in vulnerable situations over and over again"

>you're not allowed to criticize people who take advantage of you for being in an emotionally vulnerable position and use your low self-esteem as a leverage point to abuse you
i know its bait, but come on user

>defending a talentless hack rapist, even ironically

Literally who

i had fun once it was awful

>everything I don't agree with is b8
Did I say people "weren't allowed"?

thats the thing about good dick, it like heroin.

Your actions spoke for you.

t. Ethan

t alice

My actions? You're not too bright, are you?

I was simply commenting on the fact that it's absurd that someone would choose to be in such an intimate relationship with someone who repeatedly raped you. Either she's lying or extremely reckless.

no its not and you have never met someone with low self esteem before

so low self esteem turns you into an idiot?
nice

yeah, it breeds self destructive behavior and when mixed with an amoral piece of shit can lead to extreme abuse.

you really are socially retarded, huh user?

I dunno' about all this. Her timing seems really suspect what with the Weinstein Effect and her putting out an EP. And the words "it wasn't always consensual" bothered me a lot.

>Tries to become solo artist
>Fails because no talent
>Makes rape allegations
>???
>Profit

Well, he did actually make the music she screeched over so there is that.

>it breeds self destructive behavior

thats not anyone elses responsibility

Yes, it is. And yes, I've known many people with low self esteem, and I'd like to think they'd at least acknowledge some responsibility in perpetuating the cycle of abuse. But no, that's """victim blaming""", right?

Also, we don't know if her allegations are true or not. If he just got her drunk to so that she'd fuck him, and then she felt he took advantage of her, it's a non-controversy.

producers are dime a dozen and crystal castles has sucked since all the talent left the band.

>i just abused her trust and gaslighted her into a dynamic and repeatedly raped and beat her, and it's all her fault for trusting me hahahaha
so when is he getting the lethal injection? threat to society needs to be removed.

you'd think wrong

>you really are socially retarded, huh user?
no idea i don't have low self esteem

>producers are dime a dozen and crystal castles has sucked since all the talent left the band.
then explain why does alice solo ep suck ass
cc sucks ass anyway. you got that part right

its good tho

lyrically and production wise its ass. fucking arca's boyfriend did a better cc song than cc
youtube.com/watch?v=ABgGo5ICLjk

>you'd think wrong
Maybe. If so, it's because most women love being a victim--it's why it was destined to become a witch hunt, post-Weinstein, in the age of social media.

>#me too
>what about meeeee?
>I want my victim card validated tooooo

Yeesh, that is fuckin bad

hey maybe we shouldn't drug and rape women my dude

shes trying to shit on her former bandmate since he successfully carried on without her while she is getting nowhere with her solo work. the rape acusation is a convenient way to exploit and rebrand their former relationship to undermine ethan and the band. well I wouldn't be surprised if there was a few times he plowed her while she was out of her mind on some shit which would be technically nonconsensual, but I mean.. come on

Yeah, maybe men shouldn't do that, and maybe... just maybe... women shouldn't choose to be in intimate relationships with their abusers. It's also not a good idea to also have "consensual sex" with someone you've accused of being such a vile character.

Also...
>we
Lol you've been cucked into oblivion, m8

>. just maybe... women shouldn't choose to be in intimate relationships with their abusers.
women are the weaker sex mentally and physically. we have to protect them from the dumb shit they do. its simple my dude

I don't disagree. Does that mean every woman who fucks a guy while drunk should publicly shame the guy? Does it mean that every guy who takes advantage of a vulnerable woman is a bad person? If you answered "yes" to either of those questions, you are part of the problem.

>Does that mean every woman who fucks a guy while drunk should publicly shame the guy?
i mean its such a low low situation that its nothing to get mad over. shit like this gets attention because guys like you and over beta nu-males make a big deal.

alice is probably getting abused by her current bf and will wait another 10 yrs to reveal that one.
its sad but there's a reason shes semi-famous and majority of mentally stable ppl aren't.

>shit like this gets attention because guys like you and over beta nu-males make a big deal
Have you not been paying attention to the news and social media lately? Every woman who has ever felt that she's been sexually harrassed/assaulted/raped/aggressively stared at is coming out of the fucking woodwork.

>Have you not been paying attention to the news and social media lately?
the ppl i follow on social media don't really care about that shit
the msm news is a joke that will report on anything to gain viewership who cares.

>Every woman who has ever felt that she's been sexually harrassed/assaulted/raped/aggressively stared at is coming out of the fucking woodwork.
yeah it probably happens but doing some social justice movement isn't going to do anything but temp relief. males who rape/abuse aren't going to stop unless they get put in jail. they will just change up their methods. just how girls with low-self esteem will continue to date guys who know how to manipulate. its a complicated cycle that imo isn't worth my time unless i plan on majoring in psychology to help them.
i'd advise you move on and focus on your life

>yeah it probably happens but doing some social justice movement isn't going to do anything but temp relief
It's happening. And if anything, I think these "movements" only serve to make things worse--they're just going to make it even more difficult for people to know who to take seriously.

>i'd advise you move on and focus on your life
I'm just bullshitting on Sup Forums, smug fuck.

I'm more confused about why is everyone coming forward with all these allegations now, all at once.

Hello

these "movements" only benefit famous women who already made it and got something out of the "abuse"
im referring to the abuse avg women face in the workplace that never gets reported on. nobody gives a fuck about the teacher who has to deal with a principal sexuall harrasing her at work. ppl like alice get the spotlight instead

But this isn't the first sex scandal. If they were abused 10, 20 years before, why not come put when Cosby was accused? Or when Kesha came out? The fact that all of these people waited until a "we believe everyone" movement came along is pretty suspicious in some cases.

they never came out because lots of girls actually let harvey fucked them for roles.
if one girl came out and nobody backed her. harvey would just end her career. once a couple A-list girls gave the okay that will come out. the rest had nothing to lose career wise because he was fucked publicly.

I'm talking about the music business.

>nobody gives a fuck about the teacher who has to deal with a principal sexuall harrasing her at work
Right, and I'm saying this could go one of two ways: 1. average women are going to start coming forward in droves and relatively innocent men are going to have their lives destroyed as a result, or 2. It's going to become even worse for average women who are true victims because people will just dismiss their claims as part of the hysteria.

I dunno, maybe it'll all blow over soon. Our collective attention span is laughably short these days.

sheep being sheep

>successfully
their new album was better than (III) but still kinda shitty

Wow, that's a good excuse for neckbeards complaining about being put in the friend-zone.

Harvey Weinstein is a very famous and powerful guy who also has strong political ties. And just look at the dude--he's like he poster boy for "disgusting sexual predators who shouldn't be left alone with any moderately attractive girl".

See I'm just suspicious of the fact that some people - especially the Jack Off Jill girl - waited 20 years before saying "you know what, maybe it's a gold idea to tell someone that a man was beating me up so badly I couldn't breathe back then".
It's just very, very suspicious all these literally whos waited until a mass "we believe everyone" campaign.
Okay, maybe she didn't want to come out to battle against a man with ties to two then biggest alternative bands. Still leaves about 15 years of suspicious silence.
Again, why not come forward when Kesha was coming out? It was pretty much her against the world, she could have used the support. But nah, let's wait 4 more years or somethjng?

kesha lost

Which is why she could have used all the support of other women in the business.

i can 100% guarantee ethan didn't rape her. maybe he got really drunk one night and ended up hitting her but thats it.

Women love attention. They love being victims. They want sympathy, and they know that this is a good way to get it from their friends and the liberal media. It's really not complicated.

And I'm sure SOME of them were just ashamed about it and decided to open up because so many other women are coming forward.

Is that because you know them personally? Or are you just more inclined to think she is bullshitting and he is innocent

why are sjw so irrational?

Why are you all such trash people

It's not really an idea when you have no choice.

We have no way of knowing anything. Both Kath and Glass were both huge fucking babies to each other when the band broke up, so it's hard to judge from their character in general.

The band itself brands itself edgy, so it's very hard to tell what's sincere darkness and what's aesthetics. There's no way Glass was clearly expressing herself about any genuine misery at all, let alone Kath-centered misery.

It's also totally possible that the seeming stability of the band comes from Kath growing the fuck up from an abuse garbage twenty something, having a kid, etc, and moving on from hard drinking, etc. It happens to plenty of people even if nobody wants to admit it. It's much easier if abusers are absuers forever and dont change.

Also totally possible Alice is a huge cunt and is trying to destroy Ethan.

Who really cares at the end of the day? It's SO these punky kind of people to pull this petty blown out of proportion bullshit. They need these personalities to make this kind of music. And the music has been "ok" or "pretty good" for awhile, not amazing. This just isn't that interesting to anybody except the both of them.

>rape is an opinion now

>no choice
heh
heh heh
he ha ha ha haha
hahahahahahahahahahahh
AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Yeah it seems like the same kind of bullshit that is thrown around during a divorce.

What an absolute train wreck waste of air bitch. She must be american she's just that dumb and useless wtf really? And some little beta wimps listen to the garbage bullshit she and her garbage subhuman friends release. Wow. Just wow.

Sad what happened. I loved the first three Crystal Castles albums. Fourth one was OK, but Alice Glass' EP was awful. I hope Crystal Castles can improve with the new singer

Improve? CC is over.

Why? Ethan wrote all the songs

>*musical shrieking*

Not a fan of these guys, but this track is very solid...
m.youtube.com/watch?v=CfbCLwNlGwU

>Eddy-Baby
I get the reference

>mfw she sees $$ eyes in exposing people
>accuses only successful band partner she regrettably left

III is great dumbass

People generally do not bounce back from rape allegations

Claiming Edith as waifu now

shit I'm too late >:(

FUCK BRANDON

wow man that's a very logical connection

>I was raped 10 years ago
>by the guy I spent the last 10 years with
Hmm, that's logical

Yeah. Everyone with half a brain knows what's up and figures this out in seconds. But the fucking beta wimp fanboys who for whatever reason listens to this bullshit music and pretends to like it because everyone else is like wtf is this shit, just have to take the opposite route of pretending they don't know why the guy is all the sudden called a rapist by the woman who was routinely fucking him and leeching off of his ideas and innovations for the last 10 years.

she was hot with her heavy makeup on
because she was young
and she's not anymore
i'm pretty sure she's feeling kind of old and used already

drumpf is getting revenge at liberal media with help of CIA

I can't take these 10 years later rape allegations seriously.

Same with hollywood actresses that do this shit.

So while it's beneficial to fuck the guy so you get your career ahead, it's fine to shut up about it, once the guy has no further use for your career, then you can scream rape.

You can't have it both ways. Either scream rape at the start or fuck off with your hypocrisy.

>screaming a bunch of nonsense while having your voice processed to the max is considered talent
the guy did all the work, the only talentless hack is alice and her is ep is the proof of that

You're a shitty man who clearly doesn't know much about rape and the trauma people go through following that. You wouldn't know.

His little instrumentals and beats, which are now more pathetic and even worse than whatever Alice is doing, are what they are because of the music they created together. of course, the rapist tried to take all the credit.

so apparently she was going thru trauma while helping her rapists make music together
wow that sounds logical

Oh yeah trauma is so bad while she's doing world tours and concerts and raking in the money but then when it all ends trauma suddenly is ok and she can come forward

Seems legit.

Apparently you know the whole story and have pieced it together perfectly. Congratulations detective Sup Forums, you did it again.

Thank you.

>avoiding the argument with ad-hominems
answer the question bud.

Where's the question? All I see are men defending a rapist as they scramble and attempt to piece things together.

You're good

First of all it's innocent until proven guilty.

how can you claim nobody knows the whole story but then assume hes a rapists?

So let's berate and assume the worst of the woman in the meantime. High five bro!

>So let's berate and assume the worst of the woman in the meantime.
nobody has done that.

I only said I can't take her allegations seriously given the circumstances. How did I berate her?

>nobody has done that.
You mean maybe you haven't. Saying you can't take rape accusations serious after a certain amount of time (which is when they're generally confessed) is gross, and then to specifically reference the amounts of women who have come forward in regards to one abusive man is even more gross, but sure, you could be much worse.

>shitty man
>men
DID YOU JUST ASSUME MY GENDER

XD
Up vote for this epicly ironic post