What in the total fuck happened? Sup Forums must know how to fix? Or is it just a wash?

What in the total fuck happened? Sup Forums must know how to fix? Or is it just a wash?

the internet is becoming tv
tv is becoming daycare for the elderly

we're working on flying cars, though

Jews

I even read that Star Wars is Racist because the dark side is the bad side and the good side is white. also Darth is a black guy with a dark scary voice and is the most evil person there is and the good guy is a white guy who saves the day. Lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you are white you are now considered racist. its the media pushing its narrative

I firmly believe it will take a couple of good solid nukes to correct people's thinking

lol OP watches TV

Which one of you sorry ass fuckers took the time machine back to the 1970's or 80's and stepped on a butterfly? You screwed up everything!

What you faggots forget, is that complaining that “the youth of today are all doomed because of their views” is an argument made since time immemorial.

Congratulations on your graduation to full faggothood, you retarded faggoting shit-eating pig fucker

Democrats happened

Yerp

Jesus is my vaccine

people can't drive cars on the ground and you think anyone will let you fly it around...

What your point OP?

That people in the 60’s were wrong about their prediction of the future?

Well, fucking surprise surprise!
People were/are idiots

Do any of you remember every thing under the sun being racist before Obama's 2nd term?

because a local news filler piece represents the condition of modern society. right.

i think OP fell on his or her head as a kid

>2017
Fresh meme faggot

They struggle to remember what it was like yesterday..
Let OP wallow in their own self pity, like the retarded faggot they are

So? Sometimes those predictions are true. Civilizations fall.

Valid point.

I'm serious, before the Trayvon Martin and Michael Brown shootings, I don't remember it being this bad. But once those 2 fucks bit the dirt, everything is racist.

Saying a "kitchen cabinet" is racists apparently.

Not due to fringe opinions on sandwiches faggots.
Wars/Famine/Economic Collapse are the causes.

Don’t be a scaredy faggoting retard your entire life, at some point, grow the fuck up

Gas em

When, in your retarded world view only encompassing the past few years, do you suspect “political correctness” became a thing?

>everything is racist
you know you're helping spread this crap right?
part of the problem, cancel your cable subscription.

Yea, we'll have driverless cars instead. You'll not own one, you'll order a ride and it will show up, likely containing other people heading the same direction, even drunken niggers vomiting all over the seats.

Oh and you run out of cash before payday, you're stranded.

personal transportation is not really sustainable with current city growth. what is your solution?

Political correctness has always been a thing fuck bucket. Your average person was complaining about it back when GHB was in office. Hell, I remember being scolded for not saying "African American" when talking about a "black" friend of mine. That was in elementary school in the early 90's! What I'm talking about is you fucks have gone overboard. So has media. Everything is racist to you bastards now. Not to mention the hostile feminists and everything being sexist now. "Show me de way" meme was labeled racist too!

No. I'm not. I'm not the one crying when something maybe-sorta-possibly-offensive-when I've had a bad day, gets said around me. Why? I've got thick skin and don't give a fuck about anyone's opinion. Maybe you beta males should try it. You'd get destroyed on a construction site. Every color, working together, saying the most hurtful burns we possibly can to eachother. Now that's fucking unity.

I moved to southern texas. Pleny of room here.

GHWB*

Faggot.
You sound like an old faggot from the 60’s ...these young “feminists” burning their bras and the “blacks” rioting for equality....society will not stand for it!!!

Yada yada , get off my lawn.

Tl;dr
You need to die , soon, faggot

i don't even

challenge, bubbleboy: 1 week of no devices and talking to real people.

that's a good solution if you hate internet access and good jobs

>I’m not the one crying about every little thing
He said, through tears endured by someone calling his sandwich racist.

Cry more faggot, your retardation amuses me greatly

The "Things were better before" seems to be a theme in all things.
Pic very much related.

Please. Enlighten me on what women and minorities don't have access to, that white males DO have access to. I'll wait.

"I don't even." Clearly a bitch. No clear logic or rebuttal to be found. Just demanding closure to the conversation because you have no valid points left.

kek. I laughed.

Socrates (469–399 B.C.)
QUOTATION: The children now love luxury; they have bad manners, contempt for authority; they show disrespect for elders and love chatter in place of exercise. Children are now tyrants, not the servants of their households. They no longer rise when elders enter the room. They contradict their parents, chatter before company, gobble up dainties at the table, cross their legs, and tyrannize their teachers.

White/male privelage.
QED

And define "White/male privilege" please. Because, as a normal dude, I have no fucking clue what that means.

>posting lame memes
>expecting intellectual respect

sorry m8 but unlike your favorite shitpost forum the world has quality standards

Fuck off sealion
You are not enquiring out of an honest desire to learn , you’re a contradictory faggot troll who is simply arguing as you have nothing better to do with your time.

I could explain it, but you’re not worth explaining it to.
Do your own fucking research you fucking retard

YAY! Well done user! You were able to make a clear, logical rebuttal that the audience can understand!

Wait...I'm sorry, what's that?

I'm sorry user. The judges have come back with their ruling and deemed that you, "answered like a bitch." I'm sorry but you'll have to better next time, but hey! Here's a participation trophy for playing along!

This is called a debate princess. It's not my job to do your research because you wanted to use key phrases you've heard all your celebrity role models use out their ass.

At this point, you're done. You have nothing left to offer.

Precisely.
I'm actually becoming a bit curious to know what this white/male privilege is as well.
Is this an international thing or just something the yanks like to hit each other over the head with?

We are not in debate class you retarded mongoloid.
Suck the contents out your own prolapsed anus, you retarded faggot.

Take that to debate class.

funy how OP managed to get both sides against him, just by being lame

Please explain why you vote Democratic

nigger

In truth white male priveledge means absolutely nothing. SJW morons propose it's the concept of our non immigrated fore fathers setting in motion a series of laws and practices for our future benefit. When in fact we are all immigrants, generally competent and socially aware. But somehow their understanding of being "woke" pushes them further up the totem pole of fidelity. Basically, ignore SJW regressive thinking sub human trash and be done with it. Do not feed the troll

user, rage monster here.

It's something that liberal bitches use when they are out of ideas. So you pin them in a corner and they turn to key phrases to negate anything you've just said. If you get in a debate with a liberal bitch, you'll eventually be called one of the following, unless you conform 100% to what they believe.

>Racist
>Sexist
>Homophobe
>Xenophobe
>Male Privilege
>White Privilege
>Trumpkin

Am I missing any?

protip: the vocal minorities of your youth will run out of steam, die or become easy to ignore as adults

>Is this an international thing or just something the yanks like to hit each other over the head with?

As much as I'd like to say it's just us Yanks, it's actually an international thing.

Basically a white man can't have an opinion about anything, because of "Our Privilege"

I've got news for ya darlin'. When you strongly disagree with someone and have a conversation about it, it's called a fucking debate you high schooler twat. Get an education.

Seriously, your rebuttals are getting worse and worse. Seriously check out of this thread while you might have some dignity left. Bonus points if you check out of life with a tide pod.

Agreed. But it's just so fun with how mad they're getting!

Not socially woke, non hive minded, or even YOU'RE A FUCKING WHITE MALE are good ones too.

Here you go user

Everything you need to know

bfy (dot) tw/85WU

So, just another term to keep people apart and fighting?
It seems western culture, so called, is hell bent to create deep divides between the genders, the races, the ideologies, the religions - to such an extend that the "little people" keep figthing amongst themeselves and thus doesn't notice how they're being fucked by their owners.
Big bizz.
Just a thought.

At least they were more optimistic

>QED
Can't even use logic right...

My sides are perpetually in hyper space. The more and more abominable millennial concepts become, the more I welcome global extinction.

Do you know people outside the internet? They have jobs and kids and even careers and parties.

What they don't have is violent opinions that rule their life. It's good to be around normal people, if you wish to keep a realistic view of the world.

I would recommend it to anyone arguing over Sup Forums memes, especially.

I think what happens is youth moves into adulthood and wanna make a change. so they make shitty changes because they have no idea what the fuck theyre doing. then they get old and see "fuck me sideways! i nees to toughen the fuck up." then you start working hard and stop being a pussy. la la la here comes the pussy ass youth making shittier decisions and fucking everything up to make the world all pussifies for them. process repeats.

Cartwheel around this one

Correctomundo good sir

Are you saying that minorities and females do have acces to white/male privilege?

Show your working retard, because it appears you don’t know what “QED” means

your autism>his stupidity

I forgot those! Thank you user.

Yes. That's exactly what's going on. I think it was Ralphie May that said it the best that the more we look at each other, the less we look at those who rule over us and all the fucked up shit that they're doing. (Could have been another comedian.)

We are very divided. It is, quite literally, the "I'm offended" crowd vs normal people that understand how the world works. The "I'm offended" crowd are typically college kids or live in VERY heavily liberal areas. The rest of us, however, that build their buildings, mow their lawns, fix their appliances, then meet at the bar for a drink, all know how the world operates and that they're a bunch of pussies.

always a pleasure

I've been thinking for some time we're due for a good ole zombie apocalypse. Almost had one in miami a few years back. Got a boner when I heard the news.

this is FALSE

go read the snopes for yourself.

I fear for you when you have to excell on your own merits, without someone to blame for your own shortcomings.

Pic semi-related

>the world is so divided
>it’s all the liberals fault

You’re a fucking retard and should KYS yourself

I want to know what movie that is from

Legend
google it.

Thank you so much, I watched this movie a long time ago and I just couldn't remember what it was called

>Are you saying that minorities and females do have acces to white/male privilege?
No, I'm saying white/male privilege isn't real, and even if it was at one time, you and your third wave feminist cucks have killed it making your argument invalid.

>Show your working retard, because it appears you don’t know what “QED” means
the Latin phrase quod erat demonstrandum meaning "what was to be demonstrated" or "what was to be shown."

Rather, you don't know what it means because you've presented no logical argument.

YAY! Another libanon that doesn't present a shred of logic! Just an insult and a "KYS"!

I'm so proud of you honey. Here's a sticker for your good work! Look! It's got a carrot! Isn't that adorable?!

Keximus maximus

Quiet child, the adults are talking.

Are you capable of following a conversation?

Poster asked what do white males have access to that minorities and women do not, user replies “white/male privilege”, which is objectively true, regardless.

Understand now shit for brains?

Probably not

Also, and I forgot about this! You used the abbreviation KYS meaning Kill Yourself. You also put an extra "yourself" at the end of it!

Another dinosaur sticker!

His point wasnt about the predictions in the 60's you autistic fuck

If you're actually curious, "white privilege" was a term invented to describe the specific phenomenon where positive prejudices are made against white people.
Then some autists online started using it as insult: "fuck you whitey, you only got anything in life cuzza white privilege!"
Then other autists got offended by that: "I can't have white privilege. I'm a fat, poor, retard! REEEEEEE!"
repeat ad infinitum and here we are

this

hitler didnt win

You sound so sad and bitter. Your life must be fucking miserable. I hope things get better for you.

summerfag spott'd

>Quiet child, the adults are talking.
Yes, that makes you come across as mature.
Also not the user you were having your snit with, merely tossing in a thought.
Do with it what you want.

Wrong user. Oldfag. Over 30. At work. Bored on a Friday.

Faggot...not American ...thank fuck.
Place is a total shithole...full of homeless people. Like, an unusual amount of homeless people....I couldn’t get used to it, I was told it was “normal” for most American cities , but coming from a civilised country with a generous welfare system, it seemed fucking weird, the way Ameritards just accept homelessness .

Would never go back, didn’t feel safe, what with all the homeless people and such

Egads, depressing.
Also I fear the art of discussion has gone poof.
The whole listening part of the thing is gone the way of the dodo - people don't want to hear other opinions, they just want to be right.

Hence that endless battle of "no u", "no u", "no u" etc. which keeps the lower classes at bay.

>Poster asked what do white males have access to that minorities and women do not, user replies “white/male privilege”, which is objectively true, regardless.

Objectively True?

Let's start with, Objectively, what defines white/male privilege?

how do you access 4ch at work?

>calling out a clear troll phrase

y tho

AND Jedi's the most insulting installment!
because Vader's beautiful, black visage is sullied...
when he pulls off his mask to reveal a feeble, crusty white man!
They're trying to tell us that deep inside, we all wants to be white!

Ha,
You appear to be on the wrong place faggot
Who says I’m liberal you retarded faggot?
I’m just here to call you all retarded faggots, and look at you - being all retarded and faggoty- you do me proud

HAHA you troled him! XD

If somebody uses the term "objectively" wrong in a sentense, why would you think they'd be able to carry a discussion like an adult?
I'd give up feeding the angry and do something pleasant with my time if I was you.

>citation needed