I drink about 6 monster energys per day im i going to die?

I drink about 6 monster energys per day im i going to die?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28428346
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

When you hit 30 yrs old your metabolism will catch up with you. High blood pressure, insomnia, addiction, edgyness

How have you not died already? That amount of caffeine should of flatlined you by now you monster

yes but we are all going to die so wat's the pint in trying to live healthy

Bruh why that's over double the intake of caffeine your supposed to. I imagine you're addicted by now

6 cans ?! Holy fuck dude. Why ?!

My best friend was drinking six or eight a day on the regular. He's 29 and just had a Heart attack but lived so I would say probably not.

Not dying in painful ways such as:

No dude I've been there. Graduated to 10 red bulls a day working 14 to 18 hour days 6 days a week for 4 months. Now it's 1 or 2 a day. Days off I don't touch em. Well, sometimes 1 in the morning...So your just an addict

When i was working 2 jobs, opening one store, and night shift for the other. I would drink 4 venoms and 6 red bulls throughout the day.

Also monster is revolting vile nasty shit.

1 day yup

And I'm 28, 6' 2" 162lbs but if your already fat then you should probly double your total n see how long you can live. That'd be fun

Everybody dies eventually. Unless you're planning to become an old fart you shouldn't worry about such things. I'd personally worry more about early Alzheimers, which ALL sugary drinks are linked to.

>I'd personally worry more about early Alzheimers, which ALL sugary drinks are linked to.
Bullshit lol
show me double blind journals

Im not fat im kind of skinny

i use to drink on average 1-3-5 energy drinks a week for a few months it will rot ur fucking teeth take care of them

So bad for you stomach and heart.

Also, if you stop you will remove probably 2-3 that are fucking w you already. Caffeine is the illusion of energy - unless your working double shifts it really isn't doing shit for you

Monsters are so sickly sweet/fruity. The only decent one is the ultra white with no sugar.

Why are you letting it touch your teeth? You dont use it like mouth wash you fucking drink it.

I was mistaken, only artificial sweeteners do that.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28428346

The sugar content is pretty ridiculous. I think it's about 50g per can, so you're consuming 1-2 kg of processed sugar per week, not to mention all the other shit, and the caffeine. You only get "energy" from the sugar, not the caffeine nor any kind of nutritional content. So yes you'll get really fat, if you aren't already, and probably diabetes.

Your test sample is fucking lacking, they only tested OLD FUCKING PEOPLE. Who just by being old and decaying for 45+ years brings up all these bullshit "results"
Try again.

"We studied 2888 participants aged >45 years for incident stroke (mean age 62 [SD, 9] years; 45% men) and 1484 participants aged >60 years for incident dementia (mean age 69 [SD, 6] years; 46% men)."

>im i going to die?
the question should more be like how are you still alive?

I hope so

i know a few people with heart damage from drinking only a few a day, i drank 8 and had seizures.they will gradually damage your heart

Yes, from kidney failure.

Thing is op, it makes no difference, you can also get run over by a bus tomorrow the cause of death is always something we don't expect.

>im i going to die?
yes, i can say without a doubt that you're going to die.

> "... am i going to die ? ;

No.

..... Five or more cans of Monsterâ„¢ per day are guaranteed to grant you immortality, for life.

In the event of your unlikely demise prior to the end of eternity, you can claim a full refund on the total cost incurred for Monsterâ„¢.

[terms & conditions apply]

--
Frank N. Stein - CEO: Monsterâ„¢

Trips speak the truth, for all eternity.