How is this show?

How is this show?

pretty good

pretty black desu

Pretty gr8. Season 3 is the best and most consistent thus far.

Show wasn't good to begin with.

It's for depressed middle-aged stay-at-home moms that are seeking a form of escapism which suits their sparse off hours from a part-time job which is required for them to keep them and their children afloat in their middle-class neighborhood.

There are gonna be actual idiots who unironically reply to this obvious troll post

This is a blatant lie

As is this, but they're looking for b8 so let my reply be their only

But the show is definitely good enough to watch all the episodes to form your own opinion.

stories are far too obvious. idea driven from the most rudimentary course syllabus
charlie brooker is a drop out hack who wants to show the world how smart he is. he isn't.

15 Million Merits and The Entire History of You were legitimately great. Its just he had a couple good idea, but could never go from there. Same kind of deal as American Horror Story.

Great but oncinsistent

dude what if social media was the real world lmao

It would be 100% better with shorter episodes, even the 3 part Christmas special drags a lot and can't make 70 minutes work

Really good

Shitty twilight zone

I agree but the Entire History of You just made me sick to my stomach because I am just like Liam in that I think my girlfriend is hiding similar shit from me. I am just glad no kids.

When it's bad, it's heavy-handed and preachy. When it's good, it's genuinely insightful and provocative. Definitely worth watching, but it's a mixed bag like most anthologies

Men against fire was the best, it kept a level of mystery going and felt far more twilight zone than any other episode, up to the moral at the end.
It's kinda great, but it's not trying to be overly artistic or satirical like The Entire History of You or the one with the girl and peeple.

Men against fire had one of the better concepts of the show but the execution was just shit.

>dude what if social media was the real world lmao

Just because you say something ironically doesn't omit it from being pretty decent concept.

Black Mirrior is pretty hit or miss, but there are some pretty great episodes and some shit episodes.

They should just cut back on the absolutely blatant progressivism push. Every episode, it's so obvious they cast people directly because they are a certain race or gender.

this

>The episode literally telling you the message multiple times

I just got done watching the entire history of you. Fucking trip

The idea was good on paper, but for some reason this episode really bored me. It was just too predictable and heavy-handed, from the first scene where they were talking about the "roaches," I knew what was up. It was my least favorite of Season 3

>Just because you say something ironically doesn't omit it from being pretty decent concept.
I wasn't being ironic, that's clearly the premise and not one I find very compelling

GOAT Tier:
Fifteen Million Merits
The Entire History of You
White Bear
Black/White Christmas
Shut up and Dance

Shit Tier:
Hated in the Nation

Meh Worth a Watch Tier:

Anything not mentioned

You're insecure brah. People even in a relationship should be allowed to keep some secrets from each other, just so long as they don't cross lines like cheating.

Just don't date whores and you want have to worry about getting cheated on.

>Shit Tier:
>Hated in the Nation

Opinion discarded

San Junipero should definitely be in megashit tier.

My episode ratings
7/10
9/10
10/10

8/10
8/10
6/10

9/10

7/10
8/10
9/10
8/10
6/10
9/10

is it worth watching?

yes

> Cartoon bear dictator episode not under shit tier
You've lost all credibility, did you even watch this show?

FFS the plot could have come from a book you'd find in a discount bin at an airport news stand.