/chart/ thread

/chart/ thread

I like your chart

lazy posting because I give recs to everyone usually and I'm tired of it lmao

Are Royal Trux even good live? They're coming nearby and I don't know if I even wanna go

I didn't go to Tegan and Sara yesterday because I didn't want to bankrupt myself even more than I already have

Death Grips probably sold out by now unfortunately

Look, none of us are going to the Olympics.

I could play guitar. I can play F Major. I pushed past hand cramps and callouses. That makes me a winner. A FUCKING WINNER!

but I can't play guitar. I'm a failure. I can't play barre chords. I couldn't push past hand cramps and callouses.

I couldn't do something even that simple.
And now half my life is gone.

Look, listening to Minimal Synth while you quietly stew in the corner of your mandatory afterschool program for troubled youth because the school district you went to was too much of a joke to try to refer you to a psychiatrist despite exhibiting mental problems doesn't make you cool

Does rating a bunch of shit on RateYourMusic make your day more productive?

Does it make you feel good about yourself?
It's the best fucking thing that ever happened to you. All your fucking life you've been rejected by others and now you've found a surrogate family where you can project a persona that makes you feel like you're worth something.

You pushed past clicking little squares and listening to minimal synth half asleep.

"Don't bother me, I'm working"

While some guy, probably an ex-marine with a big dick, listens to Puff Daddy & The Family - Workin ft. Travis Scott, Big Sean and half squats Three-Fourty-Five and then does 50 sets to failure on the Pec Abdominator. His sheer indomitable will in spite of his sub-par programming knowledge will bring him results.

He pushes past patellar tendonitis.

What have you pushed past?

Now that my writing career is taking off I won't have to do this shit. I am weak, alone. and annoying and a true, ridiculous DUMB ASSzz

This is the Clowne Towne. Somebody got shot at the hotel my bro worked at. Big Deal.

eyeliner - buy now

life in vacuum - 5

+++++blackhouse

memory-loss - crowhurst

>Are Royal Trux even good live?
i haven't heard good things

it appears topsters is giving me 403s

I think your chart is the first time i've seen Helen Love on Sup Forums

I want to give you recs but i cant tell what music you like more than others

I want to call you pretentious for the namefagging but you seem unstable so it seems rude

But i guess i've already said it

posting gf's chart again too

Damn that sux
they look OK based from the live footage I've seen

I don't actually namefag, I just like to post random stuff in the namefield when I make a big sprawling post

Looking for some recommendations for new stuff. Hopefully shit I haven't even heard of before.

Is there a template for this chart? I want to make one like this, with album names and everything. I'd like to do my own background image, too. Just wondering how you made this one, thanks.

neverendingchartrendering.org

Papa bless.

any recs are appreciated
except for shit ones
rome- flowers from exile
nine inch nails- ghosts
skinny puppy- rabies
anything by coil
patron saint of bridge burners- sorry
eternal tapestry- beyond the fourth door

bump

bump

Ant-Bee - Pure Electric Honey

Black Santa - Sorry if this is Weird

XTC - Skylarking

meh
check out Testament
Clever Girl - No Drum and Bass

>I want to give you recs but i cant tell what music you like more than others
I get that often, I just don't get how other people have like only 1 or 2 genres in their charts

you like to party but consciously nurture your atrophied soft side
check out morphine - cure for pain and skywave (whatever you can find)
ayy sadboi
joni mitchell - blue

props for recognizing internet club

pure vaporwave

Please help me systematically purge my chart of all the middleschool nostalgia-core at the bottom with decent recs.
Algernon Cadwallader - Some Kind of Cadwallader
Brave Little Abacus - Masked Dancers

Good stuff, man.
Nouns- Still Bummed (assiming you haven't already heard it, since it's in your GF's chart)

Say Anything - Is a Real Boy
Starry Cat - Starry Cat
Panic! at the Disco - Pretty Odd (yes, seriously)

Jordaan Mason and the Horse Museum - Divorce Lawyers, I Shaved My Head
Peste Noire - La Sanie Des Sicles
Darkthrone - Transylvanian Hunger

Also good stuff.
Johnny Hobo and the Freight Trains - Love Songs for the Apocalypse