Semen Slurping

How does it feel knowing that if the US actually invested in your semen slurping sport they would dominate with Niggaboos and win every world cup like we alrwady win all the Olympic medals?

Pulisic > Messi

Football dives thread?

Lets go lads

>An American this obsessed with the idea of drinking Semen

Tell me, where in San Francisco are you posting this from?

More people play the sport in USA than any other country, this is just your level when actually playing a world sport, 25-30th

South bay lmao

Nope and nope.

Btw, we unironically have a better divegrass team than England

>AMERICA, PLEASE! PLEASE VALIDATE MY COUNTRY'S INSECURITIES AND TELL ME THAT YOU LIKE OUR SPORT

Not even women are this needy for affirmation.

Maybe at the youth level, You know the only level this game should be played at.
You still mad that you lost to us 1-1 in the 2010 Semen Slurping group stages?

No, he's just mad that your mom won the whole tournament.

True not even the Germans or Mortugese could compete

Who do you think has a bigger dick?

Problem for you guys is that roiding only helps a bit in this sport. Since there aren't constant interruptions where each of the athletes can be micro-managed, as in all sports americans are good at (basically good bending over and taking "orders"), football players (or at least a core of 4-5 on each team) need high levels of intelligence, tactical awareness, vision and split second decision making skills.

Though the MLS shows that your running-at-full-speed-at-whoever-has-the-ball-"skill" is highly advanced, your players are still severly lacking in other areas. Pulisic less so than most Ameritards, but he can still not be trusted to start important games and play the whole 90 mins (comes on late with very specific instructions).

Even with insane levels of funding, countless foreign coaches and trainers and many more years of development, the US will remain several steps behind the rest of the footballing world, since it is not standing still (and often has a fair amount of funds and experience itself).

Ronaldo can definitely take the bigger dick

And Japs will always be remembered as the pedophiles who got nuked.

meu deus

Why are Americans so dumb and black?

Why are mexicans so poor and violent?

your in-depth refutation of afore mentioned arguments, powerful use of logic and vastly superiour debating skills, have left me speechless and in awe of your might and prowess.

Willy Wonka doesn't pay them enough

You forgot dirty and offensively oversceted with tide and downy.

thought he was actually kicked by dembele

つうううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううううう

>implying thats impressive

Considering the Premier League and how much they brag about it, it kinda is.

Question, is there any big name English player playing outside the Premier League?

>Implying roided up blanklets will have the foot and leg dexterity to actually hold the ball
Power doesn't mean shit unless you can actually play retards

>being this new
It's ツーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー

Why aren't Russia and China the all time greatest GOATS of all time then?

You sound like you got vaccinated a lot as a child.

>Push someone as he tries to prevent a corner
>Dive lmao
Funny because Vardy dives a ton

Or i dont have the need to feel vindicated and the need to explain myself to a jap fag.

SAD!

Like the Chinks are and have nothing to show for it? Fuck off fat cunt

The best goalkeeper to ever play in your shit league was an American.

>comparing supreme America to filthy chinks

you sound quite insecure

soccer needs to be more like hockey. the other team should have started kicking that diving fag in the head and upper body to prove a point that you shouldn't do that. these pussies need to be held accountable.

RIP Otamendi his career is over.

Yeah sure lets just go with that.

(You)