Ama about my ex that cheated on me. Pic related

Ama about my ex that cheated on me. Pic related

Got her nudes? Might as well since she fucked you over

> Gets cheated on by that mongoloid

Hahaha haha ahahahahahaha

How you find out? And did u even expect it?

I know. Fucked with nigs

Shes ugly? Its ok say the truth

It happens OP just know no Nignog will ever give a shit about her so she ruined the only good thing she had. Drop em all OP expose this whore.

When i first found out i was crushed and suprised...then it happened a couple more times after we decided to stay together, me catching her i mean. She cheated dozens and dozens of times though.

Does she look like a stupid slut? Shes a salon stylist

Did she tell you, or how did you know?

When it kept happening she finally admitted everything and broke down lol. initially i found out by walking in on her getting fucked by a cowboy on our couch when i came home from work sick. after that and before she was locking her phone but saw the code and would regularly check and find nudes she took for other guys like most of these are those

What a dumb fucking bitch. Delete her from your life. She isn't even hot enough for being sad/mad.

Any more nudes?

Yeah

Does she look better or worse to you with a face full of cum?

Hope there’s a lot more like this! You should just turn her into an ex with benefits, she’s probably only good for anger fucking at this point.

what's her name OP, so i can save and spread this later on on behalf of your anger and frustration.

ps. post more full body nudes if you got

Damn OP that you?

Better, actually was a facial pic on her phone and a tribute from some dude

Any more of her tits?

Would be cool. Her name is Chelsea J Campell

What's her bra size, probably B cup?

hmmm seems like a cuck fetish thread, but on the off chance it's not...

yea any bitch who works at a salon is a cock taking champ. It's like a girl wearing a collar or blonde highlights, you know she a dumb slut for dick. Fucking them is fine (use condom) but dating is inadvisable.

Dem titties. Yeah shes a B cup

Ive heard similar things about salons. All just sluts and yeah the use a condom thing. they just love strange dick.

sweet, pretty decent body, but she got a face that says bitch attitude all over it

Where u gonna post her do you need to know anything else

where's she from, maybe post her up on anonib and spread her stories since it doesn't seem like she minds spreading herself to others :)

Nice tits even for b cups

Any more?