youtube.com/watch?v=EtzFgtd1C5c
youtube.com/watch?v=tE6Wkm3aVKA
youtube.com/watch?v=mmZm2HBMtTQ
youtube.com/watch?v=MFOkBnYGfIM
youtube.com/watch?v=Ua0TT87KNwo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

LITTLE

Without out a doubt pic related

Have her picture on my wall. Very glad she got married and found some level of happiness / sanity

"if you don't vote your a fucking coward asshole pussy baby faggot WAAAAAAAAAA"
-louis c.k. (2016)

Going way back here, but I've still never seen a comedian who made me laugh more than the missing finger Irish athiest man

who is ?

>that non existent upper lip

You're memeing but he's actually one of my favorites.

Looks like Maria Bamford
youtube.com/watch?v=sLX3hmfi70c

Dave Attell

Jimmy Carr

Maria Bamford

She has a series on Netflix called Lady Dynamite which is really good

Her stand up is very non conventional and absurd, almost surreal and involves voice acting. So it isn't for everyone

COLINPATRICEBURRLOUIEJEFFRIES

Patrice O'neal and Ol' Billy Redballs

norm macdonald

Reminder that based Louis CK is redpilled
youtube.com/watch?v=hRDXeinEUJQ

not anymore my friend, he's too big for radio and patrice died

it's all over my friend, comedy is for the "good guys" now

Bill Burr

He's just fucking hilarious to me, he's like if the entire city of Boston was distilled into one person. He's a completely ignorant bastard with stupid half-baked opinions and makes impulsive uninformed opinions constantly, but he just kind of embraces it and owns it. He comes across as a likeable guy, but also kinda abrasive in terms of his comedy and manner of speaking. He's like that uncle that your family doesn't want you exposed to.

"On the topic of stah warz, whata fuckin' piecea shit overrated movie, give me muppets take Manhattan ovah that shit anyday, that's a fuckin movie right there."

Bill Burr

Although not for everybody, his comedy really hits close to home.

This is completely true. If you don't vote you are a leech on society, regardless of how shitty the candidates are.

GET ALL THE WHITE WOMEN TO THE INTERRACIAL BREEDING GROUNDS RIGHT FUCKING NOW!!!

Or you're wise enough to know voting doesn't actually determine our president.

>being a nihilist faggot

>pleading ignorance
Whatever man, believe what you want.

thanks for coming out Alex Jones but your multiple chins are disturbing the children so you're going to have to leave

But they bare gifts

Frank Skinner

>hee hee I'm not lazy and ignorant, I'm actually just smarter than the rest of the country
at least write in Adolf Hitler like a real man

Must be nice to be stupid and ignorant and proud of both. Like seeing the truth or being a nihilist is a choice rather than just a consequence of not being a complete moron.

Have you seen Mary Mack?
Similar to Bamford, less, annoying noises, slightly less crazy
youtube.com/watch?v=sXqALPaVDc4

Underrated.

First saw his show when I was 12 or 13 flicking through the channels around midnight. I saw the apocalypse sketch with the supposed new Adam and Eve. The way he turns around and responds to Eve completely caught me off guard and I woke my parents up I was laughing so hard.
Took me years to find out who he was cos all I had to go on was "Irish comedian who sits down to do his stand up."
He's the bench mark I measure all others to.

youtube.com/watch?v=0QVPUIRGthI

His bit about being bitten by the horse had me in tears. As did his story of when he was trying to wind David Badiel up when he was in the disabled.
The term Cadbury Avenue has also entered my vocabulary since hearing him use it.

You mean if you don't pay taxes you're a leech to society. Voting makes no difference on utility.

LOL. too swole though.

Billy boy is the best. I fucking miss Chappelle and Carlin. Hedberg was fantastic as well. Norm is up there too.

youtube.com/watch?v=zEjXwuwq_ps

youtube.com/watch?v=Uc3HiKQDPCQ

>What are electoral votes
Learn how the US election system works kiddo. Al Gore got the most votes in the 2000 election.

Mitch Hedberg

youtube.com/watch?v=EtzFgtd1C5c

rip

>Hedberg
Always liked him since his cameo in That 70's Show. Downloaded his live albums a few weeks ago and they're so much better than I expected. The moments when he tries to drag a joke out further than it should or he tries something new off the top of his head but fucks up and just laughs at himself were some of the most enjoyable.

youtube.com/watch?v=tE6Wkm3aVKA

YOULL POKE YOUR EYEEEE OUT WITH THAT THING!

>That's modern medicine for ya
Best punch line ever delivered.

youtube.com/watch?v=mmZm2HBMtTQ

honestly my favourite fat comic.

Does he have cancer?

Probably AIDS, being a fag and all
Jesus he got skinny
He wasn't even big to begin with

the most redpilled man in Hollywood today

>female Louis CK

Love this. Love this a lot.

He's really not noticeably smaller than he used to be.

Is that Iliza Shlesinger in 10 years?

Probably Dice just because of The Day The Laughter Died and part 2.

louis ck

>No replies to this post.

Classic Sup Forums

Louis CucKold is by far my favourite comedian. Not only because his shows are funny, but also because the memes created to mock him are also funny.

No contest Dylan Moran is the best in the anglosphere

Aww lil poor redhead east coast no brain can't get an audience? Well just pump out a million awful television shows and have your interns market you to a new crop of internet losers so you can put your human waste children through private school to become part of the insufferable generation of NYC retards who can't even pick a pronoun or fucking understand Joyce or dfw

I do admit that apeing Lynch's directing and paring down his sitcoms to the brutal aspects of poor parenting was clever. He can now ruthlessly speak directly to his core audience of failed parents with bastard children and insufficient income/intellect to raise them to a modest standard

Dang those were good posts hope u fags use those as a barometer in the future. Stay dumb and unfunny you fukn retards :)

Oh stu go drive around ur toddler and make more ironic political jokes m8 ur not getting a 5th season

youtube.com/watch?v=MFOkBnYGfIM
>Reminder that based Louis CK is redpilled

Reminder CTR shills everywhere

Did you mean favorite cuckmedian?

my current favorite comedy special

Burr is my fucking man

Why are all Latino comedians so shit tier besides Al Madrigal?

>DUDE MY FAMILY SPEAKS SPANISH AND DOES TYPICALLY MEXICAN SHIT LMAO

Cuck

corny as it sounds comedy feels like the one thing keeping me sane, that and podcasts, old o&a and stern with good guests keeps me alive

and I don't know. my favorite women are bamford and christine levine

I want to say lenny bruce not because yeah le fedora fight censorship but this one bit he did:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ua0TT87KNwo

>I'm a cuckold starter pack

good for you op

Hey Sup Forums it's me Bernie Mac!

The only bit of him that I like is the racist gift-basket which I found hysterical, the rest is meh imo.

Favourite is pic related

I'll never forgive this man.

He had no business dying so young.

It's time to let go America...