I really need to know this, for science

I really need to know this, for science.

When you're getting naked for sex, do you keep your socks or take em off.

This is very imporant, please.

Take them off you heathen.

Women keep them on especially if they are knee high and men take them off to not look like a pussy

Definitely off

Take them off u freak

Interesting

I take them off because it's a nice little release before the sexy excitement

>for science.
Do you take your but plug out? You know, for science?

I do bcos otherwise how wuld my bf fuck my ass? :3

i asked a girl once before we had sex if it was okay that if i left my socks on and she burst out laughing at me. she said after she thought it was cute or something but i still didn't get an answer on whether this was okay or not.

if any femanons could please clarify that would really help my situation.

Depends on the location. If I'm in a room with hardwood floors that aren't slippery I'll keep them on cause fuck cold floors. Take them shits off for carpet though.

Always off

I keep mine on because
>My feet get cold easily and it's distracting
>I rarely cut my toenails so they're always sharp and gross looking
>My feet are really ticklish
Girls never complained about it, only joked around about it after sex

You take the socks off and stuff it in her mouth. Then you through her out the window

She was laughing because it's a silly fucking question.

socks off for optimal grip on bed.

I find I slip a ton and can only keep grip with socks off

Everything off.

During 6-years relationship, always on. We both had cold feet

Why would you leave them on that's weird

Take them off always unless you have nasty ass feet.

If my feet are gonna be on the floor then socks on.
I hate cheap carpeting with concrete underneath

Do you think we're fucking animals OP? Take the damn socks off.

This.
I've got a fucked up right foot (visually, not functionally), and keeping them on is significantly better than taking them off in my case.

depdns
>how long do you know the girl?
>is it your friend or your girlfriend?
>is it your first time with her?
>are your feet cold?

tbh tho, when i was doing one night stands i've always tried to deliver best experience so i tried to be nice, classy etc (so yeah, no socks)
Now I've been with this girl for two years and sometimes i only take my pants half way down when she rides me

It's a situational thing. Generally I'd say take them off though, but if you're talking about a spouse or long-term relationship and it's kind of a spur of the moment thing and you're more comfortable with them on because it's cold or something then fine, keep them on.

>>remove socks
>>stuff in mouth

keep them on
>prevents her from smelling your feet
>makes you unique, something she tells her friends about
>warm cozy feet

>mfw people are so opinionated that they give a shit about this

Why tf would you even have socks on?

if you're getting ready for sex take them off if sex is happening who gives a fuck

Depends, if i haven't trimmed my toenails in a long time I'll keep them on, but other then that i always take them off.

>i-is... is it ok, i-if i k-keep my s-s-socks on?

I've had sex 4 girls, 3 of them said nothing when I kept them off. When I was with my ex gf, I kept my socks on every single time we said in our whole 2 year relationship. She said I was the first guy she's dated to do that, so I win a medal I guess.

I had sex with a girl in November, just one time. I undressed her completely, even her socks, but kept my socks on. She laughed hard as fuck as I mounted her with my low cut black Adidas socks on. I got my dick like halfway in and went soft because she was kinda fat, but I lied and said I was just nervous. Then she got a phone call and I used that as an opportunity to leave, which took demonstrably less time because my socks were still on. So... be smart, OP. Keep socks always.

Only niggers keep their socks on during coitus.

Me? Always off unless in a situation where most of the clothes aren't coming off anyway.
Dated a girl once, if you could call it that, that always kept her socks on. I never asked about it during the 3 months or so (multi-weekly hookups) we saw each other. Later I thought maybe she had webbed feet.

I leave them on. My gf asked me to take them off. She went fucking HAM one time and started kissing and licking them. Tongue between the toes and everything. Nearly fucking Field Goal kicked her in the face.

Are you me? My left foot is fine but my right foot gets all dry and cracked skin and shit. I'm guessing it's due to sports or some shit because I never had a problem before.

ingrowth toenail for over 6 month now
FUCK

Off. They spoil the grip if left on