Praise be to Allah, the Merciful, the Forgiving. Have you read your Q'uran today?

Praise be to Allah, the Merciful, the Forgiving. Have you read your Q'uran today?

no

No fag

fuck off camel jockey

i burned a Qúran today, does this count as a prayer?

No faggot and i wont. I live in a middle east country and im not a muslim. Fuck you

Allah knows what you have done. Turn from your wicked ways and all shall be forgiven.

Probably bait but...

There is no good reason at all to believe Muhammad ever spoke to any angel or anything supernatural at all.

Fuck you and fuck your sand nigger religion

I don't own a quran, just like I don't own the code of Ur-Nammu, the Torah, the Bible, or the code of Hammurabi. I don't feel the need to keep an outdated set of middle eastern rules in my home.

i do salah does it count?

OK so tomorrow i will burn a bible, or some fruits.

this is where =3 ray William Johnson got his inspiration for everything

blasphemy is literally the only unforgivable sin in the Abrahamic faiths. if he burned the quran, there's literally nothing he can do to redeem himself, so he might as well do whatever he pleases.

>ray William Johnson
who fucking cares?

how many slaves i will get if i become a muslim?

I only see boobs in this name

This is wrong on so many level, literally how Shaytan wants you to think.

Why that looks like a big titty anime girl doing the nyorn~ face.

not really explainable when your having breakdowns, but after you think your not the only one you calm down

like seeing the future and shit, then whatever happens is the language of God in the form of a scary shaman trip

Nop .. pedos disgust me ..

you care to actually prove that I'm wrong? or are you just parroting what your mullah told you because you've never actually read the quran?

>language of God
>shaman

you know nothing.

God doesn't exist.

I don't speak/read Monkey.

how do you know this for a fact?

if god would exist it would be impossible to say "god didn´t exist"

praise to allah

not necessarily. your ability to say that would rest on the nature of god/gods if they did exist.

>itt: camel rapists

>some fruits.
Burning of homosexuals is the highest of deeds

more like, if you care about friends, do you want them to visit you in the other world, or ask God to erase everyone you ever met, or have copies, or you know it's beyond explanation

This is clearly a depiction of a goat's dick and balls hanging down while a muslim dick enters from the right. See the tail on the right under the dick?

JezuzizinQuranNoPorkBecuzJews

So it is written

Fuck your worthless god and his pedophile prophet.
My Gods and Goddesses let me have all the bacon and all the booze I want.
And that's a fucking lot. Of both.

Jews won't accept your God when he comes unless he doesn't eat Bacon.

GOD DAMN THAT IS PEACFUL.

Muhammad married a 6 year old. how can people take islam seriously

idfk but seems like a marriage answer to a lot of fucked up problems

That shit looks like a dick

like I said, fucked up avoided subjects, get tension released thinking about that, not everyone goes through that fucked up shit but its kept mysterious

Daily reminder that it's pure force of will that dismantles the projections of the heretics. Stand firm in your culture's truth, whatever it be, and pursue ascension as opposed to earthly pleasure. Perhaps you'll actually move forward when you die.

Love is simple; love under will, love is the law. Become invulnerable against the wiles of the deceiver and entropy.

"Allah"s balls are bigger than his dick.

no admiral ackbar, have you any nachos from the holy snackbar?

much appreciated.

>earthly pleasure
Does the rape jihad demanded by the quran not count as pleasure?

troll troll, it's the energy meaning that count's, not the language

BBQuran

look it's a message, not a conversion

rattlesnake

Looks like someone teabagging a chick with big tits and a knife.

God is real, and you're all going to feel his wrath in the day of judgement.

sweet summer child :D
Santa is real too? or flying unicorns?
isn't it time to grow up and stop living in fairy tales?

more troll

OP is a goat fucking faggot

Looks like 2 giant balls to me.