Hey Sup Forums, today i found out my girlfried of 3 years has been raped by a guy 6 years ago...

Hey Sup Forums, today i found out my girlfried of 3 years has been raped by a guy 6 years ago, she knew him and didnt press charges afraid for her life and family because the guy was some low tier gangster. What do i do? I wanna kill him so bad its the only thing i can think of. How do i fuck up his life?

If you can get away with it. Go ahead user and rustle his jimmies

If he's a low-tier gangster, don't do shit. You'll get fucked.
If he's an ordinary joe, getting away with murder isn't hard.
If this isn't bait, then sorry for not bumping.

Tell your gf Ashley I said hi

If she wasn't raped bad enough to file a police report, I doubt it was rape; more likely regret.

the fact she was hanging around losers like that should be a warning to you. dumb her slut ass before she fucks more gang bangers behind your back.

Rape him. Obviously

*dump

she was fifteen, he was 22, i didnt know her back then

He has a wife now, i think im gonna rape here, or burn his house with both of them inside

Have a threesome with him.

suck his dick

He´s not part of some mob or shit, he is just one of those kids who hangs out with the "bad boys" in a very small town. Im from a bigger city, i know killers and gangsters for hire personally but i cant afford them

why the fuck do you even care then? stop being a whiteknight cuck and ignore that shit.

yeah you do man, you do

She obviously wanted it and regrets it now, hence the whole rape schtick

this pic is making me hard

Agree

sneak into his house and take a shit in his fridge

Just rape her too, she won't snitch you out.

It's not worth thinking about rapes are a regular thing and not that awful.
If you want kill him but gang members are hard to get a way with because they are Sheldon alone.
Use your girlfriend's insecurities and do what you want to her, instead of trying to go at him. It's really not your problem.

First of all, if its true and you don't literally murder him, you are a pussy and should have your balls removed so you don't pollute the gene pool with your faggot mentality.
Secondly, whether you believe it or not doesn't matter, you listened to what a woman has to say and are therefore too much of a bitch to make your own decisions. Which is why you came to us in the first place.
Either kill this dude or kill yourself.

sometimes even the police can't protect you

aquire a shitt 10$ obama phone from a relative
Buy large firearm or knife
buy bleach jug
go to good will and buy some shitty clothes
find guy's address
Wait till nightfall
barge into guy's house, wearing full black
blow his brains out/slice his throat
leave house
take off all clothes
put on poor person clothes
go to river
call police, give them the address, throw phone into river
dip knife into bleach bottle
break it, bury them in separate spots
burn clothes
never speak of it again

It's not about police protection.
The deed is done.
It's about retribution and protecting the next girl.

I'm leaning this way, OP.

>how to get away with murder
>borrow phone from relative

Truth
Or a Nassar situation. No Benefit to fill report so don’t

Meaning of Life -

First: We do not live life in the present, actually "present" as "real moments in the now" have almost two weeks of "happening" simultaneous parallel events and emotions.

Two: meaning for us 0, but we can live better(feel less bad) if we trick ourself to believe in goals and philosophy etc. But i bet that for the experiment we are part of, all events have meaning (statistically)

this

everyone we know OP is a beta loser and isn't gonna do shit best he can do is be passive aggressive and send pizza to his house or write a mean comment on his FB

You do not kill, not even for a raped pussy, life simulator will rape you in very creative ways if you do it. Believe it.

you have to rape him now to claim dominance

Sometimes the simplest response is the most appropriate.

>raped
fucked a clown, regretted it next day