Why did so many girls dress up as DC heroes over Marvel heroes this year?

Why did so many girls dress up as DC heroes over Marvel heroes this year?

What am I, a tailor? I'm going to Moe's.

Fucking kek

Because marvel characters are forgettable as fuck. Love or hate the DC characters atleast you're stuck talking about them months later and that's all that matters

>Why did so many people go to Hot Topic and buy apparel from a Hot Topic-influenced movie

IT'S A MYSTERY OP

>Daddy's Little Mosquer

Neat.jpg

>this year

Girls love when they have the chance to dye their hair weird colors or put on meme makeup styles.
They don't care about source material.

They cant afford the cgi for their costumes.

suicide squad was new, whereas there weren't really anything new out of marvel this year that made it before halloween. I think Black Panther is probably the only new character and I saw some black dudes dressed up as him.

do you think any of these girls knew anything about harley or have even picked up a comic in their life?

Post more quinns

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes

>you will never a jokress

Because there are no memorable female costumes in Marvel movies?

>Filipinos are the strongest race in the world

Dumb mudslime looks dumb

This isn't even one of those threads you stupid shill.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes

DC is for sluts
Marvel is for men