If he's the modern 2pac. Who's this generation Notorious B.I.G?

If he's the modern 2pac. Who's this generation Notorious B.I.G?

Lil Pump

You're not funny.

>comparing musicians to others instead of analyzing them individually

THAT TEARS IT!

You see this picture? Right here? Yeah, this picture... IS THE END OF YOU, YOUR FAMILY, AND YOUR DESCENDANTS' EXISTENCE IN THIS DIMENSION.

This symbol means every single bad word ever conceived in the known universe, COMBINED AN INFINITE AMOUNT OF TIMES OVER!

Your feelings eradicated from the slivers of the earth is the least of your worries upon staring this horrid picture in your putrid eyes. Creaks will flood in air, swords will cling on to hands for dear life, earthquakes will fold into airplanes of foil, and firetrucks will live in volcanoes. And that's just the first nightfall alone... Or what will be your last TWILIGHT!

Good morrow, disgusting cherubim. You recline solar eclipses slitting your throats and blanket yourself in mirrors. Arbiters emit periapt nooses of radiance to obliterate your corse.

Kendrick is way better than tupac ever was

Just wanted to let it have a reply

That don't look like me

Jonwayne

Hey man this doesn't apply to me too right?

>the modern 2pac
You're joking right? Pac changed the game. What has Kendrick done besides ride trends and hype?

actually not a bad shout

XXXTENCIAON is the sith to Kendrick's Jedi.

how did 2pac "change the game"?

Kanye West
>The one with actual talent
>With actual good albums
>Fits biggie perfect

Cole wurld

You're not wrong, Kanye was incredibly influential by being the cool contrast to the gangster rap at that time.

Probably this honestly. kendrick has stuff that makes people feel the way 2pacs music did and kanye has that "moves the whole generation" type good time songs.

2Pac = Kendrick (poetic, West coast, hood stories, artistic)

Biggie = Drake (bigger Pop appeal, tell multiple types of stories, expensive production)

Cole is ok, but nowhere near the technical ability or rhymes that Kenny has.

Billy The Fridge
They're both fat and rap good.

How does Sup Forums feel about Bjork?

Goddamn, I thought Leafy died quietly a while ago.

Yeah, this

>biggie rapped about drugs and killing people
>billy raps about magic the gathering

ok

I listened to her discography to death and kinda burnt out from it. But Hyperballad is my jam.