twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yui Hirasawa

that is indeed the same finish on her LP, good catch

The 70s ended.

>headstock design
>awful QC
>stock pickups are shit
>chink bullshit PCB electronics

I still want a faded brown sg. I like gibson's and got to play around on a 50's les paul.

Their guitars are stupidly over priced mostly. You can get multiple high quality guitars from other companies for the price of one Gibson Les Paul.

They decided to bank on brand name rather than quality. I would still kill for a Les Paul Custom but there's nothing really special that the company offers with their overpriced guitars anymore. Instead they go for absurd limited edition shit-shows and gimmicks like auto-tuners.

Yui should have used a Talbo

The jew took the control of the company.

Wrong. Yui isn't a cause of what went wrong, she is an effect.

Gibson is a company that makes overpriced guitars with terrible quality control.
Only a retard would buy a Gibson.
Yui is a retard.
Therefore, Gibson makes the guitars most suited for Yui.

Overpriced boomer nonsense. Look at this shit.

sweetwater.com/store/detail/LPR8TAVCSNH

Nobody supported me they just ripped me off and I missed my time

I am sorry to hear that. Don't give up.

hahahha holy shit... $940 Price drop though

Think that's bad?
guitarcenter.com/Gibson/2015-L5-CT-Hollowbody-Electric-Guitar.gc

>$10K
>international shipping
>doesn't ship to my country
who buys this guitars...

People with way too much money who fell for the Gibson meme. For 10k I could have a custom luthier-made guitar tailored to my exact precise specifications in every aspect, and still have enough to buy as many gold-plated dildos as I could want to stuff up my rich ass.
I don't think people who buy these extremely overpriced instruments actually play them.

This. The shithead current CEO has also sunk way too much money into trying to turn Gibson into a lifestyle brand, which didn't work. For the past twenty or so years Gibson has been entirely focused on brand image and a very niche market of collectors who will pay ridiculous sums of money for guitars with little quality control. The shady business practices also don't help very much.

It's fundamentally a problem of poor management and Henry needs to be sacked before the company actually goes bankrupt.

1) That's a jazz guitar basically
2) illegal wood imports
3) HUGELY overpriced

Overpriced and you can get a better sound out of modded epiphone's these days. Made in USA means fuckall

Children don't want a guitar for Christmas

Nothing. Just buy a Studio.

Hard to maintain, not reliable anymore, too expensive for what they are.
If you're a touring musician without your own dedicated guitar tech/road crew, they're too dangerous to have as they break easily and weight a ton. So all the smaller bands use Fender as they're easier to fix and set up.

Also, there's probably going to be a sort of dadrock revival soon so they'll be back in.

>hard to maintain
If you're a mong
>too expensive
b u y a s t u d i o
>weigh a ton
Clearly you haven't played one in the last 5 years.

>b u y a s t u d i o
Any studios I've felt up in the shop felt like shit.