Why are liberals such hypocrites and fucking pagans

Why are liberals such hypocrites and fucking pagans

>
To piss you off,

So Confederacy=Satan?

Ya you got trolled. Get rekt newb.

Fuck off and die

Other people have opinions that differ than yours some will piss you off some won't. Theres nothing you can do about it. You need to stop caring what other people do and think because its basically out of your control. It is a waste of time and really just shows you're unstable, and a bitch.

Because Satan is a figment of Christian/Catholics minds, while Southern white supremacy still exists

Hail Satan

The people who put up the Satan statue want it taken down. They will take down their statue when all other religious icons are removed from public lands.

No, Satan is the lord of this world. For the time being. But God is going to win in the end

This.

Also, fuck the confederate losers. The only places those statues belong in are museums or in a cemetery.

Satan is a winner and confederates are fucking losers. Losers don't get statues.

They have extreme mental disorders

That’s in a satanic church, on private property, you can put as many confederate terrorist statues you want at home, knock yourself out but not on public grounds, just like that statue go fuck yourself faggot

As the bumper sticker states:
>Smoke Crack & Worship Satan

There were very good men who fought for the confederacy and you have the gall to say that?

They're not pagans. Pagans are accepting people.

>it's okay to destroy public property
are you retarded?

they're faggots

Why do conservatives hate black people?

it works, he's pissed off.

Satan never hurt anyone.

There were many good men who fought for the Nazis, the Japanese, the Soviets, the Al-Qauda, the Taliban, and even Isis too
Wanna defend all of the losers? kek

Satan is fictional, he never hurt anyone.

It's basically like a statue to Voldemort or Sauron.

dont worry my fellow cunt the beautiful clean coal with melt the snowflakes away

and once that happens, I will erect a statue in honour of Saint Dawkins and start a religion around him, just because fuck everybody and their butthurt feelings.

I thought God was omnipotent

That literally has nothing to do what I said.

Private property do what you want, publicly owned courthouses maybe shouldn’t have confederate statues or satanic ones. Pretty simple idea.

yfw you just go on the Internet to see that degenerate shit because you're a hypocrite

>people playing dress up
oh noez, better clutch my pearls and write something angry on facebook.

We don’t, but liberals must because thats all they ever fucking talk about, brainless fucks

>ooohh a black person!
>where?
>there!
>wooooaaah bro so empowered
>yea bro we’re so diverse and inclusive!
>yea bro fuck white people
>fuck white people! Totally!

because the satanist statues are meant to troll the religious anti-constitutional retards who put the ten commandments up on public land

Imagine 100% Religion.

Some people have hypocritical tendencies when it comes to religion. Especially SJW's. Just look at the hypocrisy of stating women should not be marginalized, denigrated or placed below men in society yet they support the wearing of hijabs and generally stfu when the question of Islamic viewpoints on women comes into play.

First amendment protects all religion. Are you anti america?

Trolling?
They fought to keep slavery and a bunch of rebellious fail shit. Their gov. failed, yet people hold on to it like they have no shame. Germany had shame when it came to Nazi history, yet America has no shame when it comes to the treatment of minorities in their history.

Yeah fuck that.

lolwut

Oh the irony

Oh that reminds me... conservatives lie all the time as well.

That’s Baphomet, not Satan

MWF everyone in this thread keeps calling that satan...

So the men who died for the confederacy were all evil? Most of them probably never even talked to a slave in their lives, like my 4th great grandfather who died for the Virginia army

There's no hypocrisy.

They don't want religious iconography on public land, and if there is going to be they want it an option for all religions not just the ones in power.

They don't want statues of traitors and enemies of the United States, not even ones revered by conservatives for some reason.

No hypocrisy.

As to being pagans? Some are, sure. So what?

doesn't look like its in a public place

This, also Lucifer was the harbinger of free will, god is a fucking asshole.

These Christ fucks never read the Bible

oh right, imagine people doing all kinds of harmless shit not hurting anyone, burning women for witchcraft, killing gays or starting wars against teh infidels oooh... noez, can't have that.

you got to understand. this user was probably poorly educated and never too initiative to learn things on his own. So I would bet he believes the civil war was about slavery.

Nice strawman

top lol

Your grandfather was on the wrong side of history and can suck cocks in hell.

Heaven made so many movies how’s Osborne he banned from Hollywood? He just won an award for hacksaw ridge lol

woooooaaah braaaah that's like.. the biggest strawman ever holy shit duude

That's an ignorant question. It's the same sort of blanket simplification of belief that most people attribute to conservative view points.

If you talk to an actual person, they'll tell you they have no problem respecting people on an individual level. It's when society tells them they have to respect people based solely on skin color, religion, sex, or sexual preference, that they balk. And rightfully so as it's the same sort of dividing logic and the inverted equivalent of segregation. You're forcing to accept other people not based on who they are and their actions but to secondary qualities that have nothing to do with establishing respect.

lol cuck

I mean jesus dude, the civil war was NOT about slavery at all. That was the propaganda bullshit that liberals used to rewrite the history books since then

Shit pisses me off

Yeah, that's not liberalism...

Also sage.

What is she even doing?

I am like 99% sure the Baphomet statue advocates are mutually exclusive from the people who deface confederate/state statues

lol whoops

Grats you just understood the game some people play here.

And likewise for most other "villains" of history whose armies were simply made up of men who fought what they believed to be was right/ were conscripts.

The south lost. And they're still butthurt. History moves on, and by god all these statues are still being kept in museums, acknowledging their contributions to the history of the USA.

That's Baphomet

the point

your head

(that's because Satan never actually entered war and committed treason for the sake of prolonging slavery and "independence")

Care to elaborate?

Jesus, it’s like someone tried turning Jerry Seinfeld into a minion gave up half way through

Men's straighting on a sheet of paper.

Maz Kanata lookin ass

No he was a Virginia sharpshooter who died on a field of glory at the Battle of Bull Run in 1861. Go fuck yourself cunt

and every man in every group I said was inherently evil?
No, and neither were many of the men in the Confederacy.
But the statues are of the leaders of the Confederacy, the ones who, with no doubt, wish ill upon people who were non-white, non-chistian(or even some denominations of christianity) or just plain foreign to them
Just like some retards today

The civil war was started by a Republican you shit tard

So the men who died for the Third Reich were all evil? Most of them probably never even talked to a jew in their lives, like my 4th great grandfather who died for the 8 Armee Oberkommando.

Fuck your treasonous confederate ass. Fucking faggot confederate flag should be taken down, shit upon, and wrapped around Robert E. Lee's decaying corpse.

Im republican but i think christianity is too uptight

Hahahaha

>religious people have murdered each other in the millions for centuries over which god was the right one and persecuted and killed thousands of innocent people because they were deemed somehow offensive and..
>yeah but this faggot spread him som aids on purpose, ha!
>atheists btfo checkmate hurr durr derp
gtfo

TOP KEK!!!
REKT!

Today on Sup Forums

Ameritards hypocritically goes against their own constitution, and makes up stupid shit to try and attack someone else because they voted for the other party.

So much jimmies being rustled.

Anyways, everyone knows there is more Christian pedophiles in the US. Since 2000 over 200k underage kids from ages of 10-15 were married legally in the US, Texas being the worse offender. 96% of them being Christians.

Welcome to American land of hypocrites and legal pedophilia.

Robert E Lee is already flown away to heaven where he’s with God. You on the other hand are going to hell