>2 billion views in 4 months

wtf is wrong with spanish people

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Nf6UCfL_xCc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_number_of_Internet_users
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Spics are potentially worse than niggers

*are worse

i don't get despacito's popularity at all, usually pop songs that blow up like that are at least catchy or interesting in some way but despacito is so bland and forgettable. I remember what shitty popular radio songs sounded like from like 6-7 years ago because they were designed to be catchy earworms but i forget what despacito sounds like almost right after it stops playing

there's a billion of them and they like to dance

Despacito is laced with hooks. Almost every single part of the song is catchy. It's just one hook after another. Very well written pop song

Literally most of the views come from Asia. They just listen to ' cool western music ' because it's catchy and in their shitholes isnt much to offer

DES
PA
CITO

>potentially

this

Singlehandedly obliterated whatever redeeming quality Sup Forums held

i disagree it's not catchy or memorable to me at all, sounds like it'd be a throwaway filler song that gets minimal radio play on a top 40 pop artist's album

mexican teenagers are literally the only group of people I would in all seriousness remove from this earth

of course it's catchy, it's one of the biggest pop songs of the 21st century

Hopefully this prompts more music artists from Latin America. Seeing how there's tons of profit to be made from making Spanish music.

But I really think this is just a 1 hit wonder phenomenon.

In a country now divided by the horrid idea of immigration, and a president supporting the banning and condemnation of innocent non-Americans, this is a time to celebrate diversity in our world. Despacito, a song about finding the beauty and love in any person, encapsulates the beautiful feeling of acceptance and love, hence its amazing viewcount.

Either that or I'm looking too hard inside such a garbage song. Even Shakira's weaker tracks have more merit than this nonsense.

i have still never heard either of these songs ever

feels good not living next to spics

Puerto Rican here. Dont get it myself either. Theres a bunch of other shitty reggeaton and pop songs here that are waaaay catchier that Despacito. I just think its an industry ploy considering the people who play it the most dont even speak Spanish. I feel like it was whatever the industry equivalent of meme-into success. The music video isnt even particulary meme worthy or gimmicky. Its the most generic video there is for the kind of music. Its hard to comprehend. Its just a profitable designed meme

White people are the ones watching those videos. They sound like every other generic reggeaton songs so nobody here is listening to that.

Why do a ton of mexican/spanish songs have that "dun. ka dunka" rhythm
What's up with that

its called Dancehall
its actually called Trash, nvm

that's pretty much the base of any reggaeton song. it's lazy, but it works for them.

Wrong, it's definitely people south of the US border

Despacito makes me unironically want Trump to build the wall and deport legal mexicans too

?

wtf why does jon look like kendrick lamar

>missing the point
Read

whitey coppin the BLACK man's style as usual
das rite

Its not even Mexican music

>implying any of that has merit
>implying that even if it did have merit it would change the fact that the song is literal ear cancer

everybody will forget about this shitty song in less than 6 months

The French version is much superior.
youtu.be/Nf6UCfL_xCc

This thread is retarded. Its like you hated the US for making mumble rap.

TOUT DOUCEMENT

go 'way
shoo
scram
skedaddle

this 100%. At least something like I Gotta A Feeling was catchy and unique. Despaito sounds like every other hispanic reggaeton song

it's actually like hating black people for ALL rap, which i'll let you know: plenty of people do

do you not go outside? like how can you not hear a song that is played everywhere?

To be honest, I didn't even know it existed until I found the French cover of it. He's forgivable.

My last ex was STUNNING. Don't have any clue how my loser ass landed her. Rich, too.

But that was the song. The song she would play non-stop. Every time I hadn't forbade that awful shit. And god it broke me inside.

t. never lived around black people
The worst part of having Hispanic neighbors is the music. That's it. They don't mug you or steal your shit or really anything threatening at all. It's no comparison to being around ghetto black people.

Why is Aquaman taking pictures with Post Malone?

Literally just has views because it has views. In otherwords, it hasn't actually been viewed 5 billion times, they just paid youtube to give them a big number so people listened to it because "OMG 5 BILLION VIEWS?!!"

This, except no one has ever paid for 5 billion views before. It's more like the first 800k or so views that are bought.

A lot of it is people trying to figure out why the fuck this more or less average pop song got so big. At least shit like Gangnam Style and Harlem Shake had "amusing" videos to go with them.

ITT: buttblasted gringos

You can't agree with me and then say "except they can't pay for 5 billion views" It has not been viewed 5 billion times. Sorry. They paid to have a big number on there. That's all.

>5 billion views
how can non-hispanics even compete?

I wonder how many people actually watched despacito. Is it, 100 million, 500 million, 1 billion?

5 billion

t. never liked in a shitty latino community

there are just over 3.5 billion people who have access to internet in the world. don’t forget that, burger

7.3 billion nigger
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_number_of_Internet_users