I don’t understand why you guys dislike black panther. it’s an amazing comic book movie that everyone can enjoy...

i don’t understand why you guys dislike black panther. it’s an amazing comic book movie that everyone can enjoy. i took my family out to see it and couldn’t tell who enjoyed it more, myself, my wife, her two kids or even her black boyfriend

Does nobody talking about it count as hate now?

50 shades freed is better

>movie about a beautifully enriched culture that perfectly captures black excellence
>a movie that’s only appealing to single moms

I think you missed but were aiming for

and get threatened by alt righters? heh, no thanks.

>liking capeshit ever.

>Implying that over the top use of rap music in a black MC film isn't racist in itself
>Subtle cuck bait
MOAR

my wife’s boyfriend said we wouldn’t understand and that it’s “for the culture”.
and yeah, i am a cuck, what’s it to you, pal? there’s nothing more satisfying than watching your wife being pleased by a big black cock while sipping on aged whiskey

Jokes aside its at most a 6/10 movie

>No Asian trap reflection in his sunglasses

>for the culture
Black america is the direct result of a complete LACK of culture.

fuck off kike

Movie was decent, over hyped to shit.

I’m burnt out on capeshit in general. Especially now that these flicks have been geared towards the sjw crowd. This one just doesn’t appeal to me.

What's it like being a shill?

You don't get paid much, but it's free money I guess.

You're statement makes absolutely no sense. You clearly don't understand american culture if you think it doesn't exist. And I say that in no political way at all too.

I am as well. The trailer for the movie looks cool and it might be the last one i watch in a while idk they're going to be making them for years so maybe if i'm bored enough i'll eventually see all of them, but they're all pretty much the same movie these days

I'll go see it with my girl seeing as shes African, I'll know she'll appreciate it.

Don't know why all you fucks are so intimidated by a fuckin' comic book character.

jesus fucking christ

This is what all whites need to aspire to