Jacob Rascon @Jacobnbc

Jacob Rascon @Jacobnbc
Woman who supports Trump surrounded by protesters, who taunt her, then throw eggs and bottles at her.
-----
Liberals need to be sterilized.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Jacobnbc/status/738580604736786434
mobile.twitter.com/Jacobnbc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

hahahah

It only serves to crystallize support for Trump.

>Liberals need to be sterilized.
They don't need to be sterilized, but they do need a good talking to. They don't understand their actions. They are children. And should be treated as children.

twitter.com/Jacobnbc/status/738580604736786434

post link fucking croat

i felt bad for her, she thought she was going to be all cool and just got humiliated, she looked she was gonna cry at the end

Exactly what I thought on seeing your flag

Couple of 30 sec videos inside, she is alone against a horde of males holding Mexican flags, yelling fuck you.

mobile.twitter.com/Jacobnbc

Fuk

Stuff like this only solidifies an already likely Trump win

Thought she took it like a champ tbqh

The fascist cunt deserved it. If you want to support a fascist movement (which Trump's is a textbook example of) them be ready to fight for your beliefs.

That fake tweet is cringeworthy and sounds nothing like anything Trump would say.

All the reaction images below it are fucking cancer.

Go back to whatever shithole corner of the internet you came from burger (probably reddit)

Hillary will destroy your shit country too.

kill yourself pablo

We should do a go fund me for her

If this isnt bait please explain to us how Trump's campaign qualifies as fascist you buzzword using faggot leftist cuck.

this 2bh

It is bait. Back 2 reddit with you newfag scum.

All those buzzwords, so convincing

Good, the more martys the Trump side has the more votes.

martyrs*

fuck off beta leaf cuck

>twitter.com/Jacobnbc/status/738580604736786434

I want to ethnically cleanse spics and liberals from my country now

>If you want to support a fascist movement
Yes, I do. Viva Duce.

This, we need to spread this video around.

nice meme words

okay now go back now and share all those meme word with your reddit friends

I like how that guy is effectively asking to be exterminated, by a more effective group, amid an unpitying society. He should have picked a rosier political mythology.

Wait, thats not a leaf. Ah, just another irrelevant shit skin country.

poor spics are going to be ovened, aren't they?

>fascism
The only true fascists are the liberals, friend.

Are the leaf posters the WORST on Sup Forums?

I mean we we're distracted by Aussies for the past few years but holy fuck some of these Canadiam posters.

What a bunch of fucking NiggerSpic's!!
MAKES ME FUCKING FURIOUS!!
I HAVE TO DEAL WITH THIS HUMAN TRASH IN A DAY TO DAY FUCKING BASIS!.

By the way, you should all show this video to your moderate friends. Your friends will understand what the debate is really about when they see this video of a peaceful American being attacked by Mexicans who wave a foreign flag in her face

>be ready to fight for your beliefs.

We're civilized enough not to do so initially unlike the violent racists on your side who only know how to sucker punch and yell obscenities.

Keep up the damage control, though, it's entertaining!

Of course this is an awful thing, no sensible person deserves to be treated this way. An American woman is attacked by foreign invaders on united states soil, all alone against a horde of brown animals. This is your true enemy America. The enemy does not reside in caverns in the hills of Afghanistan, or in the fields of Vietnam. He's here, he's across the border and he's taking over.

I encourage you people to spread this video on social media as I have. Already many leftists and moderates that I know have come out in support of this woman, appalled of her treatment. She's a perfect piece of propaganda.

Someone spotted one of the assailants.

top tier bantz

What's stopping supporters from carrying guns with rubber bullets in case something like this happens? Even pepperballs would suffice. Carry something to protect yourself with when walking among the enemy, holy fuck.

When children are that old they are usually beyond salvage. You have to raise a child right from the beginning, because correcting any fuck ups ranges from difficult to impossible.

We have the guns. Hail victory!