What do you think about this guy? And has your opinion on him changed over time?

What do you think about this guy? And has your opinion on him changed over time?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jutSZVzV5QI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

he's a cuck

who

Used to like him, when I thought he wasent a cuck.

First two albums were good. after that i don't know, stopped paying attention.

used to think he was good, later realized he always sucked

I think it's funny that the greatest rapper of all time is white.

I dunno, OP...I lost faith in him when he did a TV show rebuilding houses and stealing shit from his neighbors

I think its funny anyone who listens to rap thinks hes the greatest rapper of all time.

AWFLEY HOT..

Man not hot.

Not a fav of mine, but you can't discredit his influence. He has arguably done more for the genre than anyone.

Haha...no he hasn't. His production is notoriously garbage.

I mean...I think he basically paved the way for a guy like Kanye to dominate rap. People had enough of the guy who wants to show us how awesome he is at rapping and just wanted some fucking banging production again. So they put up with Kanye's mediocre rapping cause at least he could bring the beats.

He admitted to using grindr for hookups.
I'm not about any of that faggot shit

Only cared about him back in 2001 and 2002, when he started to make sucess in my country
after then he became boring and bland
no more comfy songs and that good vibethat reminds me of those times at the apartment in the beach with the whole family

He definitely started sucking ass when he got sober.

That's the issue! Fucking musicians getting clean. We gotta keep them drunk/drugged up.

Trumptard detected

>used to like him, till he hurt my feelings and made fun of trump

Found the cucks. Enjoy the next 7 years, nigga.

No... it’s not.

He's Trump's toilet

Then why are you here?

*3 years
If that

Found the hurt cuckservative

By whom? If you asked most of the influential rappers today, they'd say they have Em as one of their inspirations.

You caught me. I'm actually all about that faggot shit.

Who on here isn’t tho?

That's a mighty strange way of spelling 7, my man.
>win rigged election
>either hurt or cucked
Nah, dude.

Hey, it's not faggoty if he's a girl.

Because I'm into this kind of faggot shit, not that kind of faggot shit.

You solved the case of 'Who's the Faggot', Well Done!

He's 45 but has the maturity of a 12 year old.

He said a turd would be a better president than Trump. Thats something a middle schooler would say about the class president.

Kek

Downhill since he started, disappeared from my radar, and then a song about trump that was so cringe worthy my unborn children will be born cringing.

YOU EITHER DIE A HERO OR LIVE LONG ENOUGH TO BECOME THE VILLAIN

Brainless self loathing degenerate wigger faggot.

He's likely functionally retarded.

Who is this?

He had a couple of good songs........back in 1999.

Bitch, I wrote Stan!!

I wrote him, but he still ain't calling...

Lot of different opinions. Only one way to understand the facts. Take the dubs. Seems Eminem is a faggot loser and also is a butthurt cuckservative

sure kid

Not bad, faggot
Not bad again, faggot again

No dubs I see

i hated him till i had seen this new single of his
youtube.com/watch?v=jutSZVzV5QI

The gets are coming and you'll drown in them.

No dubs? No watch link. Which is good because one of the dubs in here already enlightened us and explained that he's shit now

No dubs? I don't believe you.

Only good rapper ever, he's always been and he'll always be, bought the tickets to his concert last week.
Everyone hating on his new album
>Three years and they'll call it the best one
Though he should pull back on the Trump stuff, sure, he doesn't like Trump, but it feels like that's in every second song / headline you hear / see about him

Tiny penis detected

If this post is dubs, all anti-Trump dubs are rendered invalid, Em is a cuck and the 2020 election belongs to the right.

>rigged election
Yeah, in trumps favor. Thank your buddy Igor for that one.

Kek, dubs already explained that he is indeed utterly garbage now, stop shilling singles

Dubs never lie

Quads says trump is best Eminem is shit

Duuuuuudddd!

Negroe-friend with emotional problems.
I guess he really likes his kind of music and is exceptionally good at making(on the other hand all others who seriously try are negroes), but why does he act like a toughguy and hangs out with negroes from the ghetto?
He looks like a punkass and should it's unauthentic and rediculous when he acts like a ghettonigger.
Also i heard his last 3 records were bad.

he's a garbage rapper and people only suck his dick cuz he white

I used to like him because of the novelty. Now that I've listened to more than 1 white rapper, I realize there are so many out there that are better in every way possible.

You’re right, 7 more months

United states of america voted for trump best leader.

But not for long, dubs get!

Fine, I'll be okay with trips

Get!

He is and always will be the best.

No respect or use for him. He's a pussy, hypocrite cuck, sucking (((their))) cocks while he gets fucked in the ass by a bunch of niggers

Never liked him. He always sounded like a faggot that pinched his nose on records. His voice is just one the most irritating sounds to me. Plus he's always been far overrated, that's probably due to his fabricated commercial success as most people won't dig any further.

Believe it or not, if you have the loudest megaphone (the media) and repeat that X is the best at X, most people will believe it, even if they don't like the X in question. They'll assume that's the best of X anyways.

He's a good rapper, but his deliberate attempt to divide his fans because they have different political views than him is disgusting and immature, he's a manchild, which explains why his wife left him and his children hate him.

>watching alt right retards and lefties hurt each others feelings over a mediocre rappers divisive behavior.

Then how’d Hilary get 5 million more votes?

Didn’t realize he had to pander to your feelings. Stick to kid rock and turd nugget then

(you)

Arrogance and assumptions are bliss, right?

Wonder when it will come out that Eminem Dr Dre and all the others close too them are H.I.V positive.

I’ll always remember the one on the left basically 1999-2003 but mostly 1999-2001. After that when the drugs caught up with him and he became sober he has never made anything as entertaining or good. The Slim Shady LP and MMLP are classic rap albums. The Eminem Show was good for the most part. Anything after that was mostly garbage or crap with a handful of decent songs. Another way to look at it is imagine The Real Slim Shady as his debut song and Lose Yourself as his last song ever made.

>getting this hurt

I mean, he kind of is, tho... maybe he's not the "best" (i.e. DOOM) but his legacy rivals Tupac, maybe even surpasses it. If he came out with another actually good album, he'd be remembered forever

This is such a sad thread to read.

Clearly a bunch of fucken kids that weren't around when he was on top of the world. Even his new shit isn't bad there's a few good songs on the new album but it certainly isn't what it once was. This guy's the best rapper alive hands down no one even comes close. Go listen to Slim Shady and Marshall Mathers LP pls. Although you probably won't know half the people he mentions in the songs u uncultured fucks

He's a faggot.

They can say that shit, but I'm not hearing it in the music or the delivery. Weezy and Kanye are way more influential in the ways guys actually rap than Eminem.

He's okay. I hate his fanbase more than anything. Whenever you give even the slightest hint of criticism, his fans act like if you personally raped their fucking mother. I love Eminem, but there are other rappers that outshine him in terms of lyricism, story telling, word play, production. But that doesn't mean Eminem isn't amazing at it. Yet whenever you point that out, his faggoty fan base retardedly rages out as if it were blasphemy or some shit.
As for the whole Trump shit, whatever. I don't even like Donald Trump. However in terms of word play, lyricism, and just straight up aesthetics, Eminem's freestyle was fucking trash. It's a disappointment that his latest album was just full of garbage like it. Then he releases the Chloraseptic Remix, a phenomenal masterpiece that gives us the classic Eminem we all wanted for years. So its obvious he didnt lose his touch, yet for some reason he replaces that with this retarded liberal dribble that every fucking celebrity has been repeating since Donald Trump first started running. I don't care that he dissed Trump. He has that right. The thing is he didn't present any fresh perspective on it, he didn't give a new perspective on it. He just regurgitated the same shit that every sjw has been shrieking about for years. Who the fuck wants to listen to that?

>if you dont like something, its clearly because you arent old enough to understand it hurrrr

Shut the fuck up, hipster faggot.

I hate those ex fans who got butthurt as soon as he brought politics into it

I don't think there's any way that his legacy touches Tupac. He never had an album like All Eyez on Me. Maybe Marshall Mathers LP is the closest, but it's not in the same league.

Great rapper but he got old and had to try to be mature which really doesn't work for him

I can't blame them honestly. I mean I personally don't care. But politics is literally everywhere. You can't turn on the fucking tv without someone shit talking trump. And for good reason, dont get me wrong. Trump is a fucking idiot and deserves the scorn. But this whole "being a voice for the voiceless" isn't relevant anymore. Who isn't against trump? The liberals and democrats have the support from everyone. Every college, most mainstream media, most celebrities, more than half the population of the US, most of the global population, even a large percentage of republicans hate Trump. They aren't the minority anymore.

Whenever I see someone say "This is for those that cant defend themselves" I just automatically know that they are doing it for nothing more than vanity. Its just fucking virtue signaling at this point. and I wouldn't care if these people admitted it. You're doing it just for the attention, fine great. But dont lie and fucking act like a hero for speaking out against something that ALMOST EVERYBODY has been bitching about for fucking ever.

Just another cuck ass white boi. Yea shit has changed yo.

cringy

Haha...first time I've ever seen anybody refer to Eminem fans as hipsters.

Back then hipsters listened to the White Stripes and the Strokes, not fucking Eminem. He was basically every white trash Korn fans "in" to hip hop.

A guy who influences dumb people.

he was cool till he made fun of daddy

Because you just assumed that someone who doesn't like Eminem obviously doesn't like them because they're too young to understand. Exactly what hipsters say.

I'm not the dude you were talking to. I'm just the dude calling you dumb for calling someone a hipster for being into Eminem.

I WAS a hipster back then. Eminem was fucking lame as shit.

Try-hard idiot. If you're still angry and pissed for so many years now, you haven't learned anything about yourself or life, and that's especially true if you're rich.

Multimillionaire, still pretends he knows what the ghetto is and that he's still part of it. But really he's just rich and has nothing to worry about.

eminem has always been ear-poison. in the 90s/early 00s he was an edgy tweaked out wigger who just whined about his mom and wife. then he turned into a tryhard moralfag who can't go 10 seconds without telling people he used to be an addict or how sad it is for people in detroit.

he went from bad to bad. retards used to love him and now other retards love him.

No, I called him a hipster for using such a hipster ass argument. Only hipsters use the argument "you dont like it because you're too young to understand it". THAT is a hipster argument whether you fucking like it or not.

PS. Eminem fucking sucks. Guess I'm a kid then.