she's still amazing.

but is now just a production. more machine than woman

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wIft-t-MQuE
youtu.be/RMjCxV7u8OA
youtu.be/eTLTXDHrgtw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=wIft-t-MQuE

Cool video but the song's ending sucks.. almost sounds like it was shortened. Ends to abruptly leaving you wanting more.

how can you call her ''amazing'' when she doesn't even write or produce her own stuff?

she was seduced by the dark side of the industry

she used to. the jews have taken her now

shit sounds like it was produced by HEALTH

Not gonna lie, I really loved 1989.
Like a lot.

>inb4 Ryan Adams Cover...

Her new songs are ungodly shite

>but is now just a production. more machine than woman
While she's busy making casual bank off of you. And you will never stop paying her off because of your loneliness
Do you think maybe you're playing yourself?

The song doesn't fit the video at all.

This is what a tasteful Sci-Fi Cyberpunk video looks like:

youtu.be/RMjCxV7u8OA

why the fuck haven't music videos upgraded to 4k?!?

Taylor is Illuminati xD

I'm going with costs

just listened to this for the first time, holy fuck it's like if death grips went pop. It doesn't work at all. Why do people like this?

meant to quote

I just wanted one good ass shot is that too much to ask for GOD DAMN

theres always next time

see
youtu.be/eTLTXDHrgtw

If Grimes can manage to afford it, how is it Taylor Swift Inc. can't? Honest question - been wondering on this issue myself for a while now.

she has gone so far from her roots and then went away from that, and now I don't know where she's coming from because her message is distorted by her evolution.

F

Computer special effects cost a lot more to be made in 4K than 1080p, not even big budget Hollywood movies are made with 4K special effects, the 4K Blu-rays you see are normally just 2K upscaled to 4K.

The thing is, music videos like this are FAR shorter than feature length films. And the native 4k music video I linked to as (apparently) the only example of such a thing to be had right now has plenty of special effects (both digital and practical) in it, so...
Again - seems mysterious.

This is the worst music ive ever heard no exaggeration

There is not nearly as many special effects in the Grimes video compared with Taylor's.

>why the fuck haven't music videos upgraded to 4k?!?
Because the vast majority of people don't have 4K displays. I mean shit, people are still catching up to having 1080p displays.

who didnt 2bh

concert was insane too

She is still there

Listen to tracks like How You Get the Girl, All You Had to do was Stay, Clean and New Romantics from 1989 and tell me the old tay tay isnt still there.

I don't think we'll get much of her on Reputation mind you, but at least Georgous is nice.

Speak Now > Red > Fearless > Self Titled > 1989

>New Romantics
That's the best song on the album, and it was relegated to the equivalent of a B-side. It's a fucking sham

>Self Titled above 1989

Stop trolling. Everyone knows it goes:

Fearless = Speak Now = Red = 1989 > TS

When will this leak?

She would be amazing if she was obese.

this is unironically terrible

RIP Old Taylor

F

Red = Fearless > 1989 > Speak Now > TS

F

Fearless > TS > Speak Now > Red > 1989

can you objectively, in music theory terms explain why her music is good in any sense whatsoever?